Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

Question. If Democrats were going to cheat, why didn’t they steal the election from Kemp? Same voters, and same machines. How exactly did they “find” ballots that affected only one race?
Because they cannot steal everything.

Well...no. He campaigned on what Joseph Biden (God's choice) campaigned on.

"Elect me as Georgia's Senator and we will cap insulin at $35"
"Elect me as Georgia's Senator and we will ______________"

Fill in the blank. There are plenty of promises to fulfill.
Georgians never got the 2,000 Biden promised.

Well...no. He campaigned on what Joseph Biden (God's choice) campaigned on.

"Elect me as Georgia's Senator and we will cap insulin at $35"
"Elect me as Georgia's Senator and we will ______________"

Fill in the blank. There are plenty of promises to fulfill.
Perhaps I missed the ads or appearances where he ran on stuff like that.

Got any examples of him doing that?

Honestly speaking, he looked like a deer in the headlights every appearance I saw him on.

I was preparing for a Walker win to be honest.

I don't think a Democrat can win like that in Georgia again.

Republicans aren't going to run another blatant buffoon like Walker next time.

I hope Democrats learn from this.

Where did that come from? Upset about what Musk did?

Good.
That's all you want from Hunter's supposed laptop. To see his dick.

It's all fake anyway. How do we know it's Hunter's laptop? Because some legally blind guy says so?
4i6Ckte.gif

List the chain of custody for this laptop. That thing has been passed around more than Lauren Boebert at a Bachelor Party.

That's all you want from Hunter's supposed laptop. To see his dick.

It's all fake anyway. How do we know it's Hunter's laptop? Because some legally blind guy says so?
4i6Ckte.gif

List the chain of custody for this laptop. That thing has been passed around more than Lauren Boebert at a Bachelor Party.

No that is what I said to Faun. Pay attention.

Look how close it was. Imagine if Republicans were able to find someone better than Herschel Walker.

This idiot was the best you could come up with?
No, Just the best that idiot loser Trump could come up with. It is official. Trump is an Anti-American, Anti-US Constitution LOSER. So Republicans continues to Lose With Trump, a new tradition.

No, Just the best that idiot loser Trump could come up with. It is official. Trump is an Anti-American, Anti-US Constitution LOSER. So Republicans continues to Lose With Trump, a new tradition.
Ass backwards.

I saw that. 80.92% reporting and 50.19% - 49.81% with Walker in the lead.

That was a premature enunciation by the OP. Which is similar to a premature ejaculation, except it's oral instead of penile.

:laughing0301:
[Rhetorical] Are Republicans going to finally abandon nominating dreadful candidates who are wrong on the issues and unfit to hold public office, such as Lake, Oz, and now Walker.

Ass backwards.
Yes. You are correct. Trump is supposed to be pro-American and like his oath said, as he swore on a bible, he is supposed to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, not be a traitor. How the heck could a Loser like Trump convince you idiots to run these POS candidates for the Senate, with their only big qualification for Trump's support is that they support an Un-American, traitorous piece of sht? People do not want to vote for Trump-Trash Republicans. They will vote Democrat first, in a state that Re-elected their Republican Governor, who stood up and didn't let Trump steal their vote in 2020.

Because they cannot steal everything.

It doesn’t make any sense. It would be like breaking into a house and stealing a TV but not taking the thousands of dollars in jewelry sitting next to the TV.

If you believe in the stolen election it is easier. Then the majority believe as you do. Polls to the contrary are fixed or rigged. You are not the odd man out. You are not outside the mainstream. And so to believe you are normal you have to believe the election was stolen.

Common sense says you are wrong. If Democrats were going to steal why not go for the clean sweep? Get all statewide offices.

People like me are why your assertion falls down. I said weeks ago I had voted Kemp and Warnock. I said why. Lots of people voted as I did, splitting the ballot. They were willing to vote for a Conservative they believed would do a decent job. But they were unwilling to vote for someone just because of an R next to the name.

Learn to deal in truth.

Yes. You are correct. Trump is supposed to be pro-American and like his oath said, as he swore on a bible, he is supposed to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, not be a traitor. How the heck could a Loser like Trump convince you idiots to run these POS candidates for the Senate, with their only big qualification for Trump's support is that they support an Un-American, traitorous piece of sht? People do not want to vote for Trump-Trash Republicans. They will vote Democrat first, in a state that Re-elected their Republican Governor, who stood up and didn't let Trump steal their vote in 2020.
You want to talk about oaths. Go the Brunson vs Adams thread and we will talk about it.

What is next for Walker? Do you suppose he will move back to his primary residence in Texas and run for office on a win with Trump platform?

It doesn’t make any sense. It would be like breaking into a house and stealing a TV but not taking the thousands of dollars in jewelry sitting next to the TV.

If you believe in the stolen election it is easier. Then the majority believe as you do. Polls to the contrary are fixed or rigged. You are not the odd man out. You are not outside the mainstream. And so to believe you are normal you have to believe the election was stolen.

Common sense says you are wrong. If Democrats were going to steal why not go for the clean sweep? Get all statewide offices.

People like me are why your assertion falls down. I said weeks ago I had voted Kemp and Warnock. I said why. Lots of people voted as I did, splitting the ballot. They were willing to vote for a Conservative they believed would do a decent job. But they were unwilling to vote for someone just because of an R next to the name.

Learn to deal in truth.
The reason they believe is because the fraud is so fucking obvious and no authorities or judges will do a thing about it.

Start a thread. It doesn't hurt.
I thought it went with this thread, as we already know Warnock will be going back to Washington, so now that the election in Georgia is over and Walker lost, it stands to reason he might want to move back to his primary residence in Texas.

The reason they believe is because the fraud is so fucking obvious and no authorities or judges will do a thing about it.

It doesn’t make sense. How did they steal the Senate seat but not the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, and any other Stateside?

Forum List

Back