Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

Repunks are toxic to their own constituency. As long as the liars and cheaters are in control, Americans don't stand a chance.

It's those squishy establishment GOP cucks who are causing us us to lose. Like McConnell, McCarthy, and Lindsey.

They're the best friends a Democrat could have.

So, despite a President with low approval, inflation, and an understandable anticipation of a "Red Wave!" in the 2022 midterms, Democrats picked up one Senate seat, two governorships, and four state legislative chambers, and the House minority leader's prediction of a 60 seat GOP pick-up proved delusional.

Trump was booted at the electorate's first opportunity in 2020, but refuses to go away.

For Democrats, he's the grift that keeps on giving.

Thank God Republicans at least have the House. Now Traitor Joe and Kamala the Kunt can be hamstrung on their Communist agenda.

That's pretty much true. Without control of the House, all the Democrats can do is sit around and have a mutual masturbation circle jerk.

Besides, we get to investigate. We get to bring all the corrupt shit the Dems have been doing into the spotlight where everyone can see. Starting with the President's own son.

That's pretty much true. Without control of the House, all the Democrats can do is sit around and have a mutual masturbation circle jerk.

Besides, we get to investigate. We get to bring all the corrupt shit the Dems have been doing into the spotlight where everyone can see. Starting with the President's own son.
And we double down for '24. Bolster the House, take the Senate and WH.

So, despite a President with low approval, inflation, and an understandable anticipation of a "Red Wave!" in the 2022 midterms, Democrats picked up one Senate seat, two governorships, and four state legislative chambers, and the House minority leader's prediction of a 60 seat GOP pick-up proved delusional.

Trump was booted at the electorate's first opportunity in 2020, but refuses to go away.

For Democrats, he's the grift that keeps on giving.
All Democrats have is the reputation of being the most dishonest and evil people out there. Musk just showed us what they think of fairness and honesty.

So, what are the "alternative facts"? :auiqs.jpg:
I do not need to prove anything, your fellow intellectual abortion claimed proof, yet he has not presented such, merely stated he saw it on MSNBC, a thoroughly discredited propaganda operation watched only by racist blacks, who are spoon fed exactly what it is they wish to hear, racism and hate, all who follow that programming are profoundly ill-informed ignorant's, such as yourself! :fu:

And we double down for '24. Bolster the House, take the Senate and WH.

Two more years of the Biden clusterfuck, and the Democrats will be begging us to take the House, Senate, and Presidency just to fix everything everything back the way it was.

:laughing0301:

Another win for the good guys.

Unfortunately, Georgia is signaling they are far from ready to join the league of decent states with this showing by Herschel Walker.

You mean these "good guys" of course......even if you aren't fully aware of what you mean.
Yeah..."Good guys" You are sick and sordidly ignorant. I can't see how you've survived this long.

Perhaps some of the other violent "good guys" they release from prison will make you or your family their next "good time".

BillGatesHappy.gif

How George Soros funded progressive ‘legal arsonist’ DAs behind US crime surge​

How George Soros funded progressive ‘legal arsonist’ DAs behind US crime surge
GeorgeSores.jpg

Last edited:
You make no sense?
What does Walker paying for his girlfriends abortion have to do with MY stance on abortion?

Nothing of course.

Oh, it is a legitimate News Source.
I will not even waste the effort, if you are that stupid, and you are, then there is no amount of reality which will break on through your confirmation bias.

Mark Twain noted that all the evidence in the world won't convince an idiot, and those who patronize and cite MSNBC as a credible source are obviously impossibly stupid, they are not a legitimate information source, they are a racist propaganda mill... :wink:

You mean these "good guys" of course......even if you aren't fully aware of what you mean.
Yeah..."Good guys" You are sick and sordidly ignorant. I can't see how you've survived this long.

Perhaps some of the other violent "good guys" they release from prison will make you or your family their next "good time".

View attachment 735716

How George Soros funded progressive ‘legal arsonist’ DAs behind US crime surge​

How George Soros funded progressive ‘legal arsonist’ DAs behind US crime surge
View attachment 735717
Well, neither one of those men are in government so they won't be releasing anyone.

But speaking of felons...

I will not even waste the effort, if you are that stupid, and you are, then there is no amount of reality which will break on through your confirmation bias.

Mark Twain noted that all the evidence in the world won't convince an idiot, and those who patronize and cite MSNBC as a credible source are obviously impossibly stupid, they are not a legitimate information source, they are a racist propaganda mill... :wink:
You feel better now?

What a tard ^^^^^^

I do not need to prove anything, your fellow intellectual abortion claimed proof, yet he has not presented such, merely stated he saw it on MSNBC, a thoroughly discredited propaganda operation watched only by racist blacks, who are spoon fed exactly what it is they wish to hear, racism and hate, all who follow that programming are profoundly ill-informed ignorant's, such as yourself! :fu:
^^Loser shilling for losers!^^

Gosh, I hate to be the reality checker but........

How much you wanna bet NOTHING gets done and no one goes to jail even with a GOP controlled House?
Hell, I'll place bets right now they approve more of the far Left's budget insanity than the Pelosi House did.
I mean no disrespect but, I don't think you realize how this game works yet.

To be clear....BOTH mainstream parties are puppets for the powerful Elite Corporate Cartel.
We are all slaves to their whim and expendable dispensable disgustingly abundant resources for their use and disposal.
They ARE NOT going to allow their own to face any kind of real "Justice".

If I'm right, some ignorant AssClown like Candycorn will come along any moment now and find these facts "humorous"

Last edited:
Gosh, I hate to be the reality checker but........

How much you wanna bet NOTHING gets done and no one goes to jail even with a GOP controlled House?
I mean no disrespect but, I don't think you realize how this game works yet.

To be clear....BOTH mainstream parties are puppets for the powerful Elite Corporate Cartel.
We are all slaves to their whim and expendable dispensable disgustingly abundant resources for their use and disposal.
They ARE NOT going to allow their own to face any kind of real "Justice".
Nope.
You're just a loser because you decide to keep on being a loser.

Forum List

Back