Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

WHAT midterm disaster? You mean because it turned out pretty much as forecast taking the House and a bunch of other offices and just barely missing control of the Senate too, after maintaining ground or better on 25 other congressional offices? You mean THAT loss?

Or do you mean the "red tsunami" the leftwing media made up so that when it fell short of it, the leftwing media could then brag about the GOP's 2022 "midterm disaster?" :dunno:
The left wing media made up!?!

You must be kidding with that lie of the century!

Many posters on this board that are Trump voting posters proclaimed the tsunami and Democrats would lost not only the House but the Senate and yet the GOP barely won the House, so no it wasn’t the left wing media!

Trump is a Stable Genius

Hey…..Democrats are running a black guy

Lets run Walker as our black guy and all Georgia blacks will vote for Walker because he is a Football Hero

Blacks will not know any better
ASSESSING THE DAMAGE

A skanky, lying, celebrity entertainer loses?
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 7.54.27 AM.png

It must have been the
hair!

The left wing media made up!?!

You must be kidding with that lie of the century!

Many posters on this board that are Trump voting posters proclaimed the tsunami and Democrats would lost not only the House but the Senate and yet the GOP barely won the House, so no it wasn’t the left wing media!
"RED WAVE!", courtesy of Heinz®
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 8.06.05 AM.png

Another big win and another big loss for trump.The shock of it is that such a poor candidate as Walker can get so close to winning.
Now he gets o spend more time with his families.

Apologies if this is already on the board. I cant see it.

Another big win and another big loss for trump.The shock of it is that such a poor candidate as Walker can get so close to winning.
Now he gets o spend more time with his families.

Apologies if this is already on the board. I cant see it.

He barley won the election to someone like Walker, so had the GOP ran a better candidate the Democrats would have lost that seat.

Rigged!!!

..... ..... ..... RIGGED I TELL YOU!!!

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... THE ERECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!!!

WW

People had a choice between Abbott and Costello, Lewis and Martin, Cheech and Chong, Hitler and Stalin,

Georgia, and America, lost no matter which of them won.
Had Kemp ran for that Seat the Republicans would have won it easily.

It reminds me when Obama ran for the Illinois Senate Seat and won but what some do not know he might have lost had former Governor Jim Edgar ran against him.

Edgar was the most popular Governor in Illinois history and would have most likely beaten Obama but he said no.

In the end the Win in Georgia isn’t a real victory seeing Walker almost beat the Senator and I truly believe if someone like Kemp ran then that seat would be red.

Forum List

Back