Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

What you've unwittingly pointed out is that politics has become so tribal that a colossally unqualified candidate like Walker could be competitive.
73gzpq.jpg

Another big win and another big loss for trump.The shock of it is that such a poor candidate as Walker can get so close to winning.
Now he gets o spend more time with his families.

Apologies if this is already on the board. I cant see it.

I thought you hated so called Christians Commie....especially ones supported by big money.

A traditional candidate running on Kemps coattails would have won easily

But Trump had a better idea

Democrats are running a black guy….I got a black guy for you

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 9.35.28 AM.png

"I told them to find me one
who could tap dance?"

"Traditional Republicans" to the Left mean RINOS who refuse to fight the enemy
Close

It means Republicans who understand Conservative core values and are able to work with others to achieve them

That means working with Democrats as well as working with your own party.

MAGA tards can’t do either

Close

It means Republicans who understand Conservative core values and are able to work with others to achieve them

That means working with Democrats as well as working with your own party.

MAGA tards can’t do either
When you look at a group that loves death, promotes death, worships the devil and hopes to "reduce" the population by any means necessary, it's not surprising ^^^

When you look at a group that loves death, promotes death, worships the devil and hopes to "reduce" the population by any means necessary, it's not surprising ^^^
Which highlights the problem Republicans have in attracting voters outside the lunatic fringe.

When you characterize your opposition as Communists, Pedophiles, Baby Killers and anti-American you destroy any chance of ever working with them on meaningful legislation

Traditional Republicans oppose Democrats but don’t paint them as evil incarnate

Isn't it amazing how the Democrat filth manages to pull of statewide elections like President and Senators but lost seats in the House districts?

It is because they can do their statewide fraud of unverified mail in and harvested balloted counted by Democrats in large Democrat districts. Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Also, in states like Florida where there are stringent voting requirements the Democrats don't win.

What's noteworthy is that nearly everyone who voted for Warlock did so from a context of hatred for white man and a hatred for America.

While those voting for Walker did so out of a desire to save American freedom and values.

It's truly staggering how a few Elites have managed to turn so many against their own best interests and fight for their own demise.
But such is humanity. And there is a staggering price to be paid for that ignorance.
Please, check with your doctor. You might find help for disillusional thinking!

Forum List

Back