Raphael Warnock wins the runoff

Another big win and another big loss for trump.The shock of it is that such a poor candidate as Walker can get so close to winning.
Now he gets o spend more time with his families.

Apologies if this is already on the board. I cant see it.

Now the good Reverend can show an upside-down crucifix up toddler's butts as he is a good Christian. African Americans are fools voting for this. Charlatans exist in all ways.

Had Kemp ran for that Seat the Republicans would have won it easily.

It reminds me when Obama ran for the Illinois Senate Seat and won but what some do not know he might have lost had former Governor Jim Edgar ran against him.

Edgar was the most popular Governor in Illinois history and would have most likely beaten Obama but he said no.

In the end the Win in Georgia isn’t a real victory seeing Walker almost beat the Senator and I truly believe if someone like Kemp ran then that seat would be red.
The gop will learn how to manufacture votes. They're stupid and feckless but they'll figure it out eventually. With a level playing field the Dims won't win shit.

Republicans ran away from nutjob Walker

Yep, and more importantly, the results means Democrats now control the committee assignments, and there is no more slow rolling anything to the floor for a vote, especially judicial nominees. Biden can now triple the amount of appointments to the bench. Democrats can now kill the filibuster, and destroy 80 years of conservative policies, and if they want add seats to the Supreme Court, and make DC and Puerto Rico states, adding more Democratic Senators, and retaking the House majority with more representatives. They would be fools not to do all of it.

What you've unwittingly pointed out is that politics has become so tribal that a colossally unqualified candidate like Walker could be competitive.
Yeah, you just elected a drooling neanderthal with brain damage in PA. That "requires the suspension of disbelief" to quote a murderous shit beast from many years ago...

Try not to laugh...

1670421818686.png

Yep, and more importantly, the results means Democrats now control the committee assignments, and there is no more slow rolling anything to the floor for a vote, especially judicial nominees. Biden can now triple the amount of appointments to the bench. Democrats can now kill the filibuster, and destroy 80 years of conservative policies, and if they want add seats to the Supreme Court, and make DC and Puerto Rico states, adding more Democratic Senators, and retaking the House majority with more representatives. They would be fools not to do all of it.

Agree
But killing the Filibuster while Republicans control the House will not do anything

I have no reason to taunt you. Georgia was winnable for the GOP, but Trump again intervened.

A traditional candidate running on Kemps coattails would have won easily

But Trump had a better idea

Democrats are running a black guy….I got a black guy for you

This is becoming very commonplace in the so called Land of the Free.
And then people actually think something good happened.
Like in PA. People were actually happy a guy that cant finish a sentence, or complete a thought, made it to Congress.
Blows my fuckin mind, man.

And then people actually think something good happened.
Like in PA. People were actually happy a guy that cant finish a sentence, or complete a thought, made it to Congress.
Blows my fuckin mind, man.
Yes much like those happy about a demented old lying corporatist fool who was never right about anything his entire life, wins the presidency.

Sure would. You Communist shitbag will do anything to gain permanent rule.

Forum List

Back