Rapper Jay Z using anti gay slur "fa**ots" in song: Time to protest!

Bottom line - Shawn Corey Carter can openly disparage women by calling they whores, bitches, and *****. Shawn is free to call blacks *******, and Shawn can call gays faggots. Why? Because he's black. We have special rules for blacks.

It's the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Rap and song are oxymoronic.
Just sample some elevator music, add an electronic drum track synced up to the tempo of the elevator music, reword some high school cheers utilizing words that rhyme with 'bigger' and 'truck' and call yourselves Negroes with Aptitude, featuring Lay-Z and Sixpac O'Beer.
You'll be invited to the obama White House before you know it.

Bottom line - Shawn Corey Carter can openly disparage women by calling they whores, bitches, and *****. Shawn is free to call blacks *******, and Shawn can call gays faggots. Why? Because he's black. We have special rules for blacks.

Yep.

Like I said...im more than happy to coexist and tolerate liberals and people who are different than me. Its the American way.

But they're gonna have to publish a rule book.

I mean...Jay Z is immune from being a homophobe but a pizza shop owner isnt.

A Christian baker must be forced to cater an event he doesnt believe in...but Muslim bakers must be respected and not forced to.

Maybe the left can draft a Social Constitution!

Hmmm.

Lot of lefties are sitting this one out. Go figure.

Fagg@t, n!gger,....they are just words. Words don't matter......right?

oh wait.....

Obama is right. Words matter.....but....mostly only white Christian words. Everyone who isnt a white Christian. ..welll...words dont matter.

Not true and you know it.

This post and your post #32 completely negates post #30.

You're saying the same thing. You're just not using those words.

Ok...well.if its not true...wheres the outrage from the left over Jay Zs homophobia? Hes one of the most famous people in America. Had Trump or OReilly uttered the things Jay Z says....itd be a decade long protest.

People are free to not buy his records.

Without a doubt, the most meaningful objection.

I don't even know who that is.

I wouldn't recognize his music any more than I would JayZ's or Kanye West's.

Yep.

Like I said...im more than happy to coexist and tolerate liberals and people who are different than me. Its the American way.

But they're gonna have to publish a rule book.

I mean...Jay Z is immune from being a homophobe but a pizza shop owner isnt.

A Christian baker must be forced to cater an event he doesnt believe in...but Muslim bakers must be respected and not forced to.

Maybe the left can draft a Social Constitution!

Really?

I haven't seen that. Post a link to prove that the discrimination laws give Muslims a pass.

You want to find fault with the left and you'll say anything to do that.

You can't compare the very narrow audience of rap music with news that is being reported around the world. The Westboro fake christians said they think gays are icky and the Rs want to pass a law that gives them a pass on obeying the laws the rest of us have to obey.

There are going to be repercussions on that - from both sides.

Doodette - EXACTLY what crimes has he been convicted of that he is not serving time for?

EXACTLY.

What's this "doodette" crap, homo? He plead to a lesser charge in the nightclub stabbing and got probation.....millionaire criminals have no fear of a justice system that could have a piece of shit like Holder as the AG.

Too many faggot niggas clocking my spending 22 Two s by Jay Z

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?
Oh how it must suck to be a geriatric christer in 2015

oh wait.....

Obama is right. Words matter.....but....mostly only white Christian words. Everyone who isnt a white Christian. ..welll...words dont matter.

Ok...well.if its not true...wheres the outrage from the left over Jay Zs homophobia? Hes one of the most famous people in America. Had Trump or OReilly uttered the things Jay Z says....itd be a decade long protest.

Oh...you say people are free not

oh wait.....

Wait...you say people are free not to buy his records and thats enough punishment?

People are free not to buy pizza from the Christian owners in Indiana. But for THEM...its not enough punishment?

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?
Oh how it must suck to be a geriatric christer in 2015

Im neither. Im 42. And I follow Buddhism.

But these Christians have a right not to cater any event they dont agree with.

They are discriminating against an EVENT....not a person.

oh wait.....

Oh...you say people are free not

oh wait.....

Wait...you say people are free not to buy his records and thats enough punishment?

People are free not to buy pizza from the Christian owners in Indiana. But for THEM...its not enough punishment?

They've made quite a bit of money off the gullible Westboro types.

To my knowledge, no one tried to hire them for a "gay" event. Nor did they turn down catering a "gay" event. They simply said they would discriminate.

They made a choice and they're profiting from it.

so you want to cut him down to the white meat in protest, stop attending his concerts.

"cut him down to the white meat"....I ain't heard that since we used to play ball over in River Rogue.....we whipped their black asses 'cause they couldn't hit their free-frows. :badgrin:
Dumb ass black dude from Baltimore decided to wash some socks while we were crossing the Pacific.

He got the idea to throw a bucket attached to a rope off the fantail, and catch some good clean sea water, as the ship water sucked.

That fool wrapped the rope around his wrist, threw the bucket over the fantail, and it skipped once or twice, then caught five gallons of sea water.

It damned near jerked him overboard, but I caught him by the waist and held on.

That damned rope cut him to the white meat, something I had never seen.

The smell of actual burning flesh was something I had never smelled before, and did not smell again until we got to Vietnam.

He said I would be his friend for life, but, one of his homies put a butcher knife through his kidney in Japan, and he left the ship, and I never even knew if he lived.

First of all, you hatin rag muffin, what the hell does Obama have to do with Jay-Z's rap lyrics? I mean you people have got to get off the man's nuts and find a better method of attacking the black man, I mean your racism is so transparent, Christian. Uh, Jay-Z's fan base is 89% white folk, he gets his coins from you.....so you want to cut him down to the white meat in protest, stop attending his concerts.

Well I assumed Obama...as a supporter of the LGBT community. ..wouldnt associate with a rapper who rants about faggots and gays and even threatens to shoot them...in his songs.

I imagine if Ted Nugent used the exact same lyrics..the left would banish him to hell. Or any conservative country singer.

The question is who gives a shit about J-Z? nobody but you!!

Maybe so. But based on what you have posted lately, I would put you in the same category as Jay-Z. (imo)
Big difference, Jay-Z is a somebody, with lots of money.

Not a loser like T-59.

you dont protest leftists

they get a pass

Like most white boys you have no clue what he meant. :laugh:

BTW this was in 1996.

You think we'll hear from the mayors of Seattle and San Francisco Denouncing them? How about Yelp, Salesorweforceourselvesonyou?

Naaaa, they're to much of cowards to condemn a rapper and their music...

those mayor and companies are all cowards and bullies in my book

oh wait.....

That is Jay-Z's real name....

You think we'll hear from the mayors of Seattle and San Francisco Denouncing them? How about Yelp, Salesorweforceourselvesonyou?

Too many white kids buy his music. They arent going to go on a witch hunt because cons are butthurt.

Too many white kids buy his music. They arent going to go on a witch hunt because cons are butthurt.

They're already on a witch hunt. But they only want white Christians. All others get a pass.

Jay Z like most rappers is a raging homophobe. Yet...the left embraces him. If Ted Nugent came on TV and sang a cover of those lyrics...they'd be staging protests for weeks.

Forum List

Back