Rapper Jay Z using anti gay slur "fa**ots" in song: Time to protest!

Oh...so black dialect allows bigoted slurs...but no one elses does?
What made you say something so stupid? Just because you have no clue what he was saying is no reason to deflect.

What he was saying....was written in clear English. Hes a bigot. Period. Why do defend someone who spewed such anti gay rhetoric?
Who said he was saying anything anti-gay? Just because you dont know the meaning of the words doesnt make it anti gay.

Ok.

Then enlighten me. When rappers insult a man by calling him a "faggot nigga".....what does that mean if you're saying its not an anti gay slur?

What made you say something so stupid? Just because you have no clue what he was saying is no reason to deflect.

What he was saying....was written in clear English. Hes a bigot. Period. Why do defend someone who spewed such anti gay rhetoric?
Who said he was saying anything anti-gay? Just because you dont know the meaning of the words doesnt make it anti gay.

Ok.

Then enlighten me. When rappers insult a man by calling him a "faggot nigga".....what does that mean if you're saying its not an anti gay slur?
It just means he has no heart and is no threat. Has nothing to do with being gay.

Ok.

It just means he has no heart and is no threat. Has nothing to do with being gay.

Oh ok. So....a football coach who has a weak and timid player trying out can say "You're cut...you're too much of a faggot to make this team."

Is that how the word is used?

Ok.

Oh ok. So....a football coach who has a weak and timid player trying out can say "You're cut...you're too much of a faggot to make this team."

Only if the coach is Black and the player is Black and they both understand the context.

The question is who gives a shit about J-Z? nobody but you!!

:lol: Now that's funny. What J-Z does, that's going to be heard by millions, that doesn't matter...but a pizzeria in Indiana...what THEY say is important.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ok.

Only if the coach is Black and the player is Black and they both understand the context.

HAHA!!! What bullshit..so blacks can just changethe meaning of words to shield themselves from accountabiliy?

So...if Barack Obama is arguing with Jim Clyburn he can say Clyburn is a "faggot nigga" and its ok?

Ok.

HAHA!!! What bullshit..so blacks can just changethe meaning of words to shield themselves from accountabiliy?

So...if Barack Obama is arguing with Jim Clyburn he can say Clyburn is a "faggot nigga" and its ok?
We never changed anything. We dont ask white people what a word means. We use it and everyone in the know understands.

I dont know who Jim Clyburn is so I cant answer that question in a knowledgeable manner.

Ok.

All it means is that he's calling someone a pussy. It doesn't mean that he's launching an attack on everyone who is not straight.

Do I have to also explain to you what "pussy" means when it is not being used to refer to a vagina?

Dayum some of you people are ignorant as fuck

Ok.

We never changed anything. We dont ask white people what a word means. We use it and everyone in the know understands.

I dont know who Jim Clyburn is so I cant answer that question in a knowledgeable manner.

Ok. So.us white folks can use ni**er and just say..hey...its not in the way you think. You arent in the know so just deal with it.

Sorry bud. Doesnt worm that way. Faggot is an inflammatory and hateful slur towards gays and rappers who.use it are being bigots.

Ok. So.us white folks can use ni**er and just say..hey...its not in the way you think. You arent in the know so just deal with it.

Sorry bud. Doesnt worm that way. Faggot is an inflammatory and hateful slur towards gays and rappers who.use it are being bigots.
Sure you can. Whats stopping you? I wouldnt use it to address someone that is not in the know of your particular meaning. You would get your ass kicked.

Sure you can. Whats stopping you? I wouldnt use it to address someone that is not in the know of your particular meaning. You would get your ass kicked.

But why? It wouldnt mean the same as the real word. Right? Like when blacks say "faggot nigga" they arent saying the bad word faggot just their own word faggot. As you said. Right?

But why? It wouldnt mean the same as the real word. Right? Like when blacks say "faggot nigga" they arent saying the bad word faggot just their own word faggot. As you said. Right?
But why what? Obviously you dont get it. You use the words around people that are in the know. If you dont.... you cause issues. Its really pretty simple once you adjust to the fact that what white people think or dont think is irrelevant.

Ok. So blacks can say bigoted words...but not be held accountable. Got it.

G-to-the-ay-marriage is OK with Jay-Z but don t read his lyrics The Daily Caller

In fact...Jay Z publicly praised Obama and supported gay marriage and said not having it is "holding the country back".

Just ignore his hateful music where he trashed "faggots and gays" and in one song even threatens to shoot them.

I expect the left wing boycott of Jay Z to begin.......well........never. Hypocrites.

Wait what? So he supports gays but you think he wants to shoot gays?

Are you also pretending you've never used the word faggot on a straight person?

Sorry bro...you're doing waaaay too much pretending to even keep on

No I dont think it...he said it in his song.

No its not a word I use. Just like the N word. I choose not to use them...I have friends who would be deeply hurt by it.

But Jay Z? Hes fluent in hate speech.

I see however that you're giving him a pass.

This game of pretend you're playing is the type of "cry wolf" shit people see the right playing and everyone but you realizes that your full of shit. You want to protect gays? Go stand against Indiana lol...

Yeah, didnt think so

The rules of the PC Police are as follows:

A member of a PC-protected group, as long as that individual is not a conservative, is exempt from any and all criticism and/or punishment for words, phrases, thoughts and actions that would normally be considered Politically Incorrect and therefore worthy of punishment.

Think of it as a get-out-of-PC-jail free card.

Intellectually dishonest as hell, of course, but it is what it is.

A member of a PC-protected group, as long as that individual is not a conservative, is exempt from any and all criticism and/or punishment for words, phrases, thoughts and actions that would normally be considered Politically Incorrect and therefore worthy of punishment.

Poor white guys. Life is so unfair. :laugh:

Poor white guys. Life is so unfair. :laugh:
At least you don't deny the rules, thanks!

Some rare honesty from the PC Police!

:rock:

Forum List

Back