Rapper Jay Z using anti gay slur "fa**ots" in song: Time to protest!

First of all, you hatin rag muffin, what the hell does Obama have to do with Jay-Z's rap lyrics? I mean you people have got to get off the man's nuts and find a better method of attacking the black man, I mean your racism is so transparent, Christian. Uh, Jay-Z's fan base is 89% white folk, he gets his coins from you.....so you want to cut him down to the white meat in protest, stop attending his concerts.

Well I assumed Obama...as a supporter of the LGBT community. ..wouldnt associate with a rapper who rants about faggots and gays and even threatens to shoot them...in his songs.

I imagine if Ted Nugent used the exact same lyrics..the left would banish him to hell. Or any conservative country singer.

The question is who gives a shit about J-Z? nobody but you!!

Maybe so. But based on what you have posted lately, I would put you in the same category as Jay-Z. (imo)

The left would protest me if I was famous. No doubt about that.

But...why not him? His lyrics are clearly bigoted.

I hope we understand each other. My comments were directed at the tigerred person, not you.

you're ok w/ me

Ah no problem!

G-to-the-ay-marriage is OK with Jay-Z but don t read his lyrics The Daily Caller

In fact...Jay Z publicly praised Obama and supported gay marriage and said not having it is "holding the country back".

Just ignore his hateful music where he trashed "faggots and gays" and in one song even threatens to shoot them.

I expect the left wing boycott of Jay Z to begin.......well........never. Hypocrites.

Wait what? So he supports gays but you think he wants to shoot gays?

Are you also pretending you've never used the word faggot on a straight person?

Sorry bro...you're doing waaaay too much pretending to even keep on

No I dont think it...he said it in his song.

No its not a word I use. Just like the N word. I choose not to use them...I have friends who would be deeply hurt by it.

But Jay Z? Hes fluent in hate speech.

I see however that you're giving him a pass.

G-to-the-ay-marriage is OK with Jay-Z but don t read his lyrics The Daily Caller

In fact...Jay Z publicly praised Obama and supported gay marriage and said not having it is "holding the country back".

Just ignore his hateful music where he trashed "faggots and gays" and in one song even threatens to shoot them.

I expect the left wing boycott of Jay Z to begin.......well........never. Hypocrites.

No its not a word I use. Just like the N word. I choose not to use them...I have friends who would be deeply hurt by it.

Earlier today, one of the "christian" RWs here quoted the bible at me but has used that word in the past.

I don't use the word and I think its sad that anyone does.

Anyone = that poster, others here, rappers and JayZ.

OTOH, I've seen JayZ speak. He's not particularly racist.

If you're gonna boycott that, you better do the same with this one.

What racial or anti gay slur is in that song? None.

Jay Z is a bigot. Unless...of course...its ok to sling around hateful speech about "faggot niggas" and gays and even threaten to shoot them? Surely the left isnt ok with that? Is Obama?

Earlier today, one of the "christian" RWs here quoted the bible at me but has used that word in the past.

I don't use the word and I think its sad that anyone does.

Anyone = that poster, others here, rappers and JayZ.

OTOH, I've seen JayZ speak. He's not particularly racist.

Not "particularly racist"? Didnt know there were different degrees of racist. So hes a lil bit racist...but no much.

He definitely hates "faggot niggas". He threatened to shoot them. So the left certainty will protest that right?

I cant imagine that if Justin Beiber spoke out against "faggot niggas" he'd get protested hard.

Too many faggot niggas clocking my spending 22 Two s by Jay Z

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?

Yeah- he is just as much an idiot bigot as every one of you who call homosexuals 'faggots' here on the boards.

Too many faggot niggas clocking my spending 22 Two s by Jay Z

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?

Yeah- he is just as much an idiot bigot as every one of you who call homosexuals 'faggots' here on the boards.

Well...I use "gays". Its not a word I like.

Thinking more about this -

The so-called "christian" who quoted bible to me but uses that word ...

Seems to me the rappers/Kanye West/JayZ are a lot more honest about it.

I don't know. It stinks. It just does. And it doesn't help bring us together.

My choice is not to use the word. My choice is not to call women c**ts - even though the word was once complimentary.

Other's have to make their own choice.

My choice is not to use the word. My choice is not to call women c**ts - even though the word was once complimentary.

I agree. Some words are just nasty and while we are free to say them...anyone who does should be protested equally.

N word. Fa**ot. C**t.

Rappers get a free pass. Why?

Only in America could a JayZ be worth half a BILLION dollars instead of sitting in Attica. I wonder if the hip-hoppers know it was the JOOS in the music industry who've guided him past shooting his own brother, dealing crack, shanking a rival rapper in the gut, and countless other felonies.....of course Barry has him on speed-dial...he's probably scared to death of the asshole. :rolleyes-41:

Only in America could a JayZ be worth half a BILLION dollars instead of sitting in Attica. I wonder if the hip-hoppers know it was the JOOS in the music industry who've guided him past shooting his own brother, dealing crack, shanking a rival rapper in the gut, and countless other felonies.....of course Barry has him on speed-dial...he's probably scared to death of the asshole. :rolleyes-41:

And according to many lefties...none of that is as bad as being a bigot.

Which he is..why does Obama continue a close friendship with an anti gay bigot?

Fagg@t, n!gger,....they are just words. Words don't matter......right?

oh wait.....

I agree. Some words are just nasty and while we are free to say them...anyone who does should be protested equally.

N word. Fa**ot. C**t.

If you are a member of the group- you get a pass to call yourself- and your group the epithet- if you are Italian you can call other Italians 'wops', but will be offended if a non-Italian calls you one.

Same goes with every group.

If the rapper is black- then no offense to using the n word- if the rapper is a woman- no offense to using the 'c' word.

Anyone else- yeah- its meant to be offensive.

Lots of spinning and deflecting from the PC Police.

Garsh, what a shock!

:laugh:

N word. Fa**ot. C**t.

If you are a member of the group- you get a pass to call yourself- and your group the epithet- if you are Italian you can call other Italians 'wops', but will be offended if a non-Italian calls you one.

Same goes with every group.

If the rapper is black- then no offense to using the n word- if the rapper is a woman- no offense to using the 'c' word.

Anyone else- yeah- its meant to be offensive.

Oh. So Jay Z is without question a homophobe. He aint gay. And he trashes gays in his songs.

oh wait.....

Obama is right. Words matter.....but....mostly only white Christian words. Everyone who isnt a white Christian. ..welll...words dont matter.

BullKurtz USMC

Doodette - EXACTLY what crimes has he been convicted of that he is not serving time for?

EXACTLY.

oh wait.....

Obama is right. Words matter.....but....mostly only white Christian words. Everyone who isnt a white Christian. ..welll...words dont matter.

Not true and you know it.

This post and your post #32 completely negates post #30.

You're saying the same thing. You're just not using those words.

oh wait.....

Not true and you know it.

This post and your post #32 completely negates post #30.

You're saying the same thing. You're just not using those words.

Ok...well.if its not true...wheres the outrage from the left over Jay Zs homophobia? Hes one of the most famous people in America. Had Trump or OReilly uttered the things Jay Z says....itd be a decade long protest.

Forum List

Back