Rapper Jay Z using anti gay slur "fa**ots" in song: Time to protest!

Jay z sings about a bunch of crap that if he was white would have him sent through a meat gridder.

I don't like his songs, and don't buy them. I just have another reason not to, as I don't like slurs in the music I listen too.

If J-Z used 'faggot' while next to a masculine gay guy or a drag queen though, pretty sure he would go away with a black eye.

So, all depends who you say it to. Just like using the term 'niggas', in front of black people in a negative light.

I don't like his songs, and don't buy them. I just have another reason not to, as I don't like slurs in the music I listen too.

If J-Z used 'faggot' while next to a masculine gay guy or a drag queen though, pretty sure he would go away with a black eye.

So, all depends who you say it to. Just like using the term 'niggas', in front of black people in a negative light.
How would you know he had a black eye.

Too many faggot niggas clocking my spending 22 Two s by Jay Z

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?

A shock song is a farcry from a business discriminating.

You think we'll hear from the mayors of Seattle and San Francisco Denouncing them? How about Yelp, Salesorweforceourselvesonyou?

Naaaa, they're to much of cowards to condemn a rapper and their music...

those mayor and companies are all cowards and bullies in my book
Too many white kids buy his music. They arent going to go on a witch hunt because cons are butthurt.

They're already on a witch hunt. But they only want white Christians. All others get a pass.

Jay Z like most rappers is a raging homophobe. Yet...the left embraces him. If Ted Nugent came on TV and sang a cover of those lyrics...they'd be staging protests for weeks.
Like I said, you white boys dont understand alot. Its very apparent. :laugh:

Jay-Z Macklemore A AP Rocky Lead Gay-Rights Shift In Hip-Hop - MTV

"A$AP Rocky became the latest hip-hop star to speak out on gay rights in a new cover story inInterview magazine, joining the ranks of Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg and Macklemore. "

Too many faggot niggas clocking my spending 22 Two s by Jay Z

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?

A shock song is a farcry from a business discriminating.

However, we have all been enlightened to the fact that this is the "N" word to the LGBT community. It is said to be very hurtful to them.

Obviously rappers that use it do not care, and liberals enable them further by choosing to stay silent.

Interesting article. Show you morons that people evolve on issues instead of staying stagnant.

Jay-Z Backs Barack Obama s Gay Marriage Endorsement SPIN

Here's what you "evolved" into....:badgrin:

al-jolson.jpg

Oh...so black dialect allows bigoted slurs...but no one elses does?

What made you say something so stupid? Just because you have no clue what he was saying is no reason to deflect.

What he was saying....was written in clear English. Hes a bigot. Period. Why do defend someone who spewed such anti gay rhetoric?

What made you say something so stupid? Just because you have no clue what he was saying is no reason to deflect.

What he was saying....was written in clear English. Hes a bigot. Period. Why do defend someone who spewed such anti gay rhetoric?
Who said he was saying anything anti-gay? Just because you dont know the meaning of the words doesnt make it anti gay.

Forum List

Back