Rapture anyday now!

No, men seeking to control the weak willed stole a mythological story from human history and added some of their own flavoring and lemmings followed with a blind eye, as you are doing here.

WOW!!! I see you fell for satan's lies hook line and sinker!!!! YES!!! you will believe GOD'S WORD or satan's lies==you get to choose!

No, I don't disrespect my human intelligence and believe a novel fairy tale because it says to believe it or else.

Why?

Well, that would be fucking stupid, that's why.

Your words here PROVE GOD'S WORD TRUE!!!===Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good! PSALM 53:1 and you??

WOW!!! I see you fell for satan's lies hook line and sinker!!!! YES!!! you will believe GOD'S WORD or satan's lies==you get to choose!

No, I don't disrespect my human intelligence and believe a novel fairy tale because it says to believe it or else.

Why?

“There is no God.”

of course,

any idiot knows that if you're writing a book wanting people to believe something, you'd uh, you know, go ahead and include shit like that in there.

:cuckoo: simple minded

Why?

“There is no God.”

of course,

any idiot knows that if you're writing a book wanting people to believe something, you'd uh, you know, go ahead and include shit like that in there.

oh!!! and what would satan tell silly fools??? Do you think maybe he would tell you "there is no GOD"!!! THINK AND LIVE!

“There is no God.”

of course,

oh!!! and what would satan tell silly fools??? Do you think maybe he would tell you "there is no GOD"!!! THINK AND LIVE!

there is no satan

get a grip

the book says god says "people will not believe!"

and then people don't believe.....

and that's somehow proof to you!?!?!?! wtffff?:cuckoo:

With such easy predictions like that making believers out of people, it's a wonder you could tie your shoes in the morning

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION!!!==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
DARE YOU TRY TO ANSWER???

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION!!!==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I be helping myself to a lot of free stuff!!!!! :D

back to the original question!!!==after rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
Dare you try to answer???

i be helping myself to a lot of free stuff!!!!! :d

fear!!! Does fear prevent you from trying to answer???

back to the original question!!!==after rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
Dare you try to answer???

i be helping myself to a lot of free stuff!!!!! :d

fear!!! Does fear prevent you from trying to answer???

I just did, FREE STUFF!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:

What happens on rapture day and you are left behind?

i just did, free stuff!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:

typical blinded non-thinker filled with fear and ignorance!!! Must you feel the flames before you wise up???? Far far too late then.

that's what blind faith of a fairy tale believers are, exactly

HERE AGAIN IS THE QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

typical blinded non-thinker filled with fear and ignorance!!! Must you feel the flames before you wise up???? Far far too late then.

HERE AGAIN IS THE QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

it wont happen, there is no such thing. no need to speculate over children's fairy tales I'm a grown assed man

it wont happen, there is no such thing. no need to speculate over children's fairy tales I'm a grown assed man

BEGONE!!! Waste of time.===Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
not one of them does good! psalm 53:1 and you??

god just told me to tell you that if you don't believe me then you are a fool in your heart and evil

Why not just wait until it happens, then repent. I asked for god's guidance and he had no objections.

Forum List

Back