Rapture anyday now!

I remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.

11 Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, 12 looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames. 13 But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.

14 And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight
2 peter 3:3-14

"ill write a book that is ridiculous, and predict people will mock it and preemptively tell my followers about it"

Brilliant!

Not.

I remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.

11 Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, 12 looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames. 13 But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.

14 And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight

I am not scoffing the scriptures, I am scoffing at a poster that claims he knows that it is coming soon...

I am not scoffing the scriptures, I am scoffing at a poster that claims he knows that it is coming soon...

read the SCRIPTURE and you too could know what the future holds.

read the walking dead and you too can know what happens in future episodes!`

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

So when is this rapture happening anyways? Anytime soon? :confused:
the viking "rapture" happened last Saturday.
It must have worked, haven't seen any vikings lately !
it's called Ragnarok

Is Ragnarok, the end of the world, coming within 100 days to mark humankind’s doomsday? With the sounding of a historic trumpet this week marking the “doom of the gods” on the horizon, Norse mythology suggests that the end of earth as we know it may be arriving soon. The Daily Mail reports this Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014, that legend has it a great fight between the giant wolf Fenrir and overarching god Odin would take place this week, resulting in a literal apocalypse of fire, ruin, and war.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I am looking for the rapture at ANYTIME ANYDAY forsure IMHO before the end of 2015. are you ready or will you be left behind?
when you are left behind and are still posting here. I'll be laughing my ass off.

I am looking for the rapture at ANYTIME ANYDAY forsure IMHO before the end of 2015. are you ready or will you be left behind?

Are you setting a date? I get it. You came to this forum and now you want to set a date. The date will come and pass and you are just doing it to make a mockery of it. Join the ranks of Harold Camping and others.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!! JESUS says no one can know the hour or day of his return but then JESUS commands all believers to know (by us seeing all the signs he named) when He is at the door ready to return=THAT TIME IS NOW!!! best you get ready FAST!!!!
you mean the same totally imaginary or completely misinterpreted "signs" that rapturists have been yammering about.....and are mentioned nowhere in the bible?

when you are left behind and are still posting here. I'll be laughing my ass off.

NO NO NO

What could be worse than the bible thumpers being left here?

I'm looking forward to having them all GONE!!

Quick question.........................

Why is it that all the Bible thumpers know that the Rapture (which is a totally made up bullshit story that Cotton Mather started in the 1800's) is going to come, and what's even more, is how do they have complete assurance that they're on the short list to get Raptured?

I mean..............considering how many of those who are Christian (who are also famous and appear to speak for the whole faith) behave, and the way they practice bigotry and hatred, would a loving God (as they like to portray Him), allow bigots and haters to be in Heaven?

Why is it that all the Bible thumpers know that the Rapture (which is a totally made up bullshit story that Cotton Mather started in the 1800's) is going to come, and what's even more, is how do they have complete assurance that they're on the short list to get Raptured?

I mean..............considering how many of those who are Christian (who are also famous and appear to speak for the whole faith) behave, and the way they practice bigotry and hatred, would a loving God (as they like to portray Him), allow bigots and haters to be in Heaven?
yes! for entertainment purposes only....

the pre trib rapture was actually John Darby and Margaret McDonald

Will the USA just fade away under huge debt,moral decay??The U.S. is focused on important things like promoting homosexual rights around the world, specifying where Israelis can and cannot build apartments, and stripping our military down to its pre-World War II strength levels.

The ancient prophets predicted that in the last of the last days, Russia (Magog) would come roaring back under its visionary leader (Gog). They would eventually lead a coalition of nations headed by Iran (Persia) in an attack on Israel. Though the prophets predicted that a form of the revived Roman Empire (the EU?) would strike back, nowhere does it mention any nation or power that resembles the United States of America.

America must fade from prominence on the world stage. The Bible indicates that we will either not exist or will be too weak to make any difference in the events of the last days.

The implication of the prophets’ predictions when viewed in the light of this week’s headlines can lead to only one conclusion: we are in the closing days of this Age of Grace.

Please make certain you are ready to meet Jesus Christ when He returns to catch away His true Church. Make sure your family, your friends, your neighbors, and your co-workers have heard the Good News of the Gospel so that they, too, can be ready to meet Him when He returns.

Confess that you are a sinner. Ask God for forgiveness. Believe that Jesus Christ took upon Himself the punishment you deserved and died in your place. Accept that sacrifice. Understand that your sins have been forgiven and washed away forever and that you are now a new creature in Him. Then turn from your sin, follow Him, and trust His Holy Spirit to give you the power to do so. Read your Bible regularly to mature in your faith. And find a Bible-believing church where you can benefit from good teaching and fellowship with fellow believers.

Then hang on! It’s going to be a thrilling ride from here on out!
HL.

QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

what are you going to do, when like every other fanatic who has ranted about the world coming to an end for the past two thousand years, you live your life and nothing has changed?

i feel sad for you

what are you going to do, when like every other fanatic who has ranted about the world coming to an end for the past two thousand years, you live your life and nothing has changed?

i feel sad for you

I have no worries!!! My faith and trust is in God and the eternal truth of God's word!!! and you??

Rapture was last month

Millions of worthy Christians ascended to heaven

You were unfortunately left behind

So how long does this 'ANYDAY RAPTURE' go on before you realise what you have been promising for god knows how many years is a load of bunkum?
As a matter of interest, how many years have you been posting this message? Be honest now!

Forum List

Back