Rapture anyday now!

Using the much more thorough system of sin in Judaism, mine include:

-repeated violations of dietary laws (try as I might I can't find beef bacon for my fried egg sandwiches.)
-repeated violations of Sabbath day restrictions (leaving my home, using electricity/lighting a fire, doing 'work' like tying my shoes.
-repeated violations mixing meat with milk (love 1% milk.)
-repeated violations not 'knowing that G-d exists' (seems to involve having proof which I don't thus I don't 'know' He exists, but I like the idea.
-entertaining the idea more than one G-d may exist.
-never bound tefillin or worn tzitzit
-don't pray daily but only as needed
-don't recite grace after meals (or before.)
-though not for over 20 years I'm still open to the possibility of a gay relationship and fantasize about it daily. Also fornicate with myself, and have premarital sexual relationships. As well as induldge in 'evil sights' and thoughts.
-have tried every year but never seem to make it the whole day fasting on Yom Kippur
-though never aloud, I take the L-rd's name in vain in my head often

Other things but these are the ones that come readily to mind.

So how long does this 'ANYDAY RAPTURE' go on before you realise what you have been promising for god knows how many years is a load of bunkum?
As a matter of interest, how many years have you been posting this message? Be honest now!

Amusingly, eventually someone saying this will get it right. :) Eventually the Sun will enter its red giant phase and incinerate the Earth, or the Andromeda and Milky Way galaxies will merge and wipe out all life (probably) in both of them because stars will upset the orbit of other stars and being closer, the radiation from them will increase. Or more immediately, a wandering planet, star, or black hole will enter our solar system and take us out.

So how long does this 'ANYDAY RAPTURE' go on before you realise what you have been promising for god knows how many years is a load of bunkum?
As a matter of interest, how many years have you been posting this message? Be honest now!

Amusingly, eventually someone saying this will get it right. :) Eventually the Sun will enter its red giant phase and incinerate the Earth, or the Andromeda and Milky Way galaxies will merge and wipe out all life (probably) in both of them because stars will upset the orbit of other stars and being closer, the radiation from them will increase. Or more immediately, a wandering planet, star, or black hole will enter our solar system and take us out.

Gismo's gonna be pretty old by then.

`

I have posted many times that IMHO. I expect the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015. ALL BIBLE PROPHECY says we are the generation that will be alive and be "caught up" raptured.!!! PTL.

I have posted many times that IMHO. I expect the rapture anyday from today to the end of 2015. ALL BIBLE PROPHECY says we are the generation that will be alive and be "caught up" raptured.!!! PTL.

Where's it say that exactly? You do realize all prophecy ended before the NT was written right? Prophecy only existed in Israel and ended before the end of the Tanach to say nothing of a book written over a thousand years later.

Where's it say that exactly? You do realize all prophecy ended before the NT was written right? Prophecy only existed in Israel and ended before the end of the Tanach to say nothing of a book written over a thousand years later.

ROFLMAO!!!! THE ""NEW Testament"" is full of prophecy!!! duh!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! THE ""NEW Testament"" is full of prophecy!!! duh!!!!=========The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
matthew 24:3-14=== new testament prophecy given by Jesus!!!

So you have posted many times before that 'from today'
But tell us when that FIRST TODAY was? How many years have you been peddling this rubbish?

But tell us when that FIRST TODAY was? How many years have you been peddling this rubbish?

Sounds like you will be left behind on the very near rapture day! Your choice! but know, you were warned!!

So unwilling to reveal how long you have been waiting in vain for your prediction to come to fruition?

Go on be honest like a good Christian. How long have you been posting this rapture belief of yours?

Will the USA just fade away under huge debt,moral decay??The U.S. is focused on important things like promoting homosexual rights around the world, specifying where Israelis can and cannot build apartments, and stripping our military down to its pre-World War II strength levels.

The ancient prophets predicted that in the last of the last days, Russia (Magog) would come roaring back under its visionary leader (Gog). They would eventually lead a coalition of nations headed by Iran (Persia) in an attack on Israel. Though the prophets predicted that a form of the revived Roman Empire (the EU?) would strike back, nowhere does it mention any nation or power that resembles the United States of America.

America must fade from prominence on the world stage. The Bible indicates that we will either not exist or will be too weak to make any difference in the events of the last days.

The implication of the prophets’ predictions when viewed in the light of this week’s headlines can lead to only one conclusion: we are in the closing days of this Age of Grace.

Please make certain you are ready to meet Jesus Christ when He returns to catch away His true Church. Make sure your family, your friends, your neighbors, and your co-workers have heard the Good News of the Gospel so that they, too, can be ready to meet Him when He returns.

Confess that you are a sinner. Ask God for forgiveness. Believe that Jesus Christ took upon Himself the punishment you deserved and died in your place. Accept that sacrifice. Understand that your sins have been forgiven and washed away forever and that you are now a new creature in Him. Then turn from your sin, follow Him, and trust His Holy Spirit to give you the power to do so. Read your Bible regularly to mature in your faith. And find a Bible-believing church where you can benefit from good teaching and fellowship with fellow believers.

Then hang on! It’s going to be a thrilling ride from here on out!
HL.

QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

You like to keep posing the question 'will we be left behind' yet you are not willing to tell us how long you have been promising this famous rapture?
2 years, 5 years, 10 years or more?

You like to keep posing the question 'will we be left behind' yet you are not willing to tell us how long you have been promising this famous rapture?

IRRELEVANT!!! Today I sound the warning! ===QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

IRRELEVANT!!! Today I sound the warning! ===QUESTION===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
Rapture has come and gone and it is you who has been left behind

What say you now sinner?

Gismo never answers a direct question. He won't tell you what cult he belongs to or any other detail.

A lot like that nutter who kept getting his followers to give him their money because the end was imminent. As I remember, he had to change the date a couple of times before he slid back under his rock.

Personally, I think "rapture" is a harmless little delusion but just think ... If it actually happened, the sane people would have the earth to themselves. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be rid of all the radical nutters?

The guy has been predicting that the rapture, the end of the world, the rise of the antichrist, the return of Jesus, WW3, was about to happen ANY MINUTE for at least the past few decades. A first I thought he was 12 years old based on the sophistication of his writing, then I thought he was a mentally challenged individual whose mind was filled with the garbage he spews daily by some unscrupulous and unethical preacher but then I found out he is in his sixties and realize hat there must some truth to the claims in scripture of a type of death consequent to lying in the name of God.

He seems to have stopped maturing at a very young and supple age where most likely a gang of bible thumping perverts religiously raped his mind to the point of uselessness and now he spends his days and nights trying to lure someone more gullible than himself into the same dark alley so he can become a rapist too, in the name of the lord, with apparently no success.

Life must seem so embarrassing and unfair to GISM.

its no wonder he wants to disappear.

Last edited:
DARE you try to answer this question???? After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now??

What say you now sinner?

I hope you're wrong.

I'm counting on being rid of the nutters.

Just think: no Pat Roberstons and Anal Froth Santorums and $illy $arahs and the rest of the crazies.

Besides, remember that bumper sticker I mentioned:

"Come the rapture, you can have the car".

O' course, it was a Pinto ...

Million of believers will have vanished!!
Yes, I bet millions of them have toddled off to the grave while you have been flogging this imaginary rapture horse.

Last edited:

What say you now sinner?

I hope you're wrong.

I'm counting on being rid of the nutters.

Just think: no Pat Roberstons and Anal Froth Santorums and $illy $arahs and the rest of the crazies.

Besides, remember that bumper sticker I mentioned:

"Come the rapture, you can have the car".

O' course, it was a Pinto ...

YOU HOPE????????????????? You bet your eternity on a false hope??? Try to think!! Try to answer! After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now??

Forum List

Back