Rapture anyday now!

still no answer!!!why?????????after rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

i have never seen so many people answer you yet you still act like you weren't even there. Ywc does the exact same thing.

I am beginning to see a pattern that suggests that there really is a zombie death like state of existence consequent to perjuring oneself in the name of god.

Perhaps you should spend less time worrying about other people going to hell and start worrying about how you are going to get out of it?

and your answer is???????????????????????????????????????????

The only antichrist that anyone has to worry about is the false substitute triune mangod Jesus that entered your soul and took a crap in your brain.

Satan has no place in me. I always do exactly as God commands. I have absolutely nothing to worry about.

3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.

11 Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, 12 looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames. 13 But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.

14 And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight.
2 PETER 3:3-14

i have never seen so many people answer you yet you still act like you weren't even there. Ywc does the exact same thing.

I am beginning to see a pattern that suggests that there really is a zombie death like state of existence consequent to perjuring oneself in the name of god.

Perhaps you should spend less time worrying about other people going to hell and start worrying about how you are going to get out of it?

The only antichrist that anyone has to worry about is the false substitute triune mangod Jesus that entered your soul and took a crap in your brain.

Satan has no place in me. I always do exactly as God commands. I have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Really? You always do as God commands?

Further up the thread, in another post, you stated that God is Jesus, and Jesus is God.

When asked what the greatest Command was, Jesus (who you stated is God) said "Love God above all, and love one another as you love God."

I've seen you do a whole lot of hating on others who have differing opinions than yours, but not a whole lot of love.

Sorry................but on that command, you're appearing to fall short.

The big question===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!!

The big question===After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!!

It already happened, you were left behind.

Further up the thread, in another post, you stated that God is Jesus, and Jesus is God..

No, you are mistaken. You must be thinking about someone else. I never said that Jesus was God, it is not my belief that any man could be God or become God either before during or after their human existence..

And if I was perjuring myself in the name of God on a daily basis I would hope that someone cared enough to smack some sense into me and dispel my delusions. I would rather they slit my neck and let my blood spill out on the ground, figuratively speaking, than allow me to think for even one second that there is something right about such a sin.

And yes, I always do exactly as God commands. You will never see me worship another man as if he was a god or any false image of God, you will never see me show any deference to any falsehood and no unclean thing has ever passed my lips. I know exactly where right and wrong and judgment lie and subsequently it is impossible for me to sin.

and before you accuse me of any other sin, you had better comprehend the words and subjects of the law lest you accuse me of that which is not sin and break the law yourself.

Last edited:

Further up the thread, in another post, you stated that God is Jesus, and Jesus is God..

No, you are mistaken. You must be thinking about someone else. I never said that Jesus was God, it is not my belief that any man could be God or become God either before during or after their human existence..

And if I was perjuring myself in the name of God on a daily basis I would hope that someone cared enough to smack some sense into me and dispel my delusions. I would rather they slit my neck and let my blood spill out on the ground, figuratively speaking, than allow me to think for even one second that there is something right about such a sin.

And yes, I always do exactly as God commands. You will never see me worship another man as if he was a god or any false image of God, you will never see me show any deference to any falsehood and no unclean thing has ever passed my lips. I know exactly where right and wrong and judgment lie and subsequently it is impossible for me to sin.

and before you accuse me of any other sin, you had better comprehend the words and subjects of the law lest you accuse me of that which is not sin and break the law yourself.

I'm guessing that you really don't know what sin is.

Drinking is not a sin.

Dancing is not a sin either.

Check the 10 Commandments, or the 7 Noahide Commandments, and you'll see the true face of sin.

It tends to kill people.

Still no answer!!!Why?????????After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I have never seen so many people answer you yet you still act like you weren't even there. YWC does the exact same thing.

I am beginning to see a pattern that suggests that there really is a zombie death like state of existence consequent to perjuring oneself in the name of God.

Give him a break. Booze destroys the mind.

I'm guessing that you really don't know what sin is.

Drinking is not a sin.

Dancing is not a sin either.

Check the 10 Commandments, or the 7 Noahide Commandments, and you'll see the true face of sin.

It tends to kill people.

There is no such thing as noahide laws. When Jesus said to 'eat my flesh' he was both revealing that the true subject of Kashrut was figurative , hidden, and not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used and he was commanding everyone who hopes for the eternal life promised for obedience to follow Mosaic law in this light, all of it, not just the first ten.

"He who sets aside even the least of the Laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will have the lowest place in the kingdom of heaven." ( to understand what Jesus meant by saying, 'the lowest place' see Genesis 3:14)

Thank you, but every time I try to reason with someone who worships a trinity I am reminded about exactly how real the death consequent to disobedience is.

"I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead. They're everywhere." The Sixth Sense (1999)

Last edited:
Still no answer!!!Why?????????After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I have never seen so many people answer you yet you still act like you weren't even there. YWC does the exact same thing.

I am beginning to see a pattern that suggests that there really is a zombie death like state of existence consequent to perjuring oneself in the name of God.

Give him a break. Booze destroys the mind.

LOL ....If GISMS was just drunk on booze we would get along just fine....

What he's been drinking is something entirely different.

" Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

You have already been answered.

"The only antichrist that anyone has to worry about is the false substitute triune mangod Jesus that entered your soul and took a crap in your brain.

Satan has no place in me. I always do exactly as God commands. I have absolutely nothing to worry about."

(LOL... GISMS sure seems as lifeless as a corpse to me.)

still no answer!!!why?????????after rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

you have already been answered.

"the only antichrist that anyone has to worry about is the false substitute triune mangod jesus that entered your soul and took a crap in your brain.

Satan has no place in me. I always do exactly as god commands. I have absolutely nothing to worry about."

(lol... Gisms sure seems as lifeless as a corpse to me.)

have fun!!!! And remember this post!!!

"the only antichrist that anyone has to worry about is the false substitute triune mangod jesus that entered your soul and took a crap in your brain.

Satan has no place in me. I always do exactly as god commands. I have absolutely nothing to worry about."

You too!

Have a good drown as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

You too!

=========================And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died.16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.
1 THESS. 4:13-18

You too!

=========================And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died.16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.

How old are you? 65 or something?

If you haven't risen from the grave of childish superstitious fantasies by now, you probably never will..

YOUR CHOICE!

ETERNITY is a very long time!!! After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

Maybe it already happened and you were not chosen?

Forum List

Back