Rapture anyday now!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO JOIN THESE MOCKERS,SCOFFERS?? GOD'S WORD TO YOU SILLY MOCKER,SCOFFER!!!=== knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
2 PETER 3:3-9

This thread has been up for over a year.

So what is the whack job definition of "any day now".

WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!are you in a hurry to get there?????? do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!!are you in a hurry to get there?????? do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

But the Lord didn't start this thread, you did.

Now unless you tell me that you speak for God, I'm going to have to call bullshit on your entire thread.

Your thread is retarded.

"Any day" can obviously mean in a zillion years apparently. Dork.

Last edited:
Your thread is retarded.

"Any day" can obviously mean in a zillion years apparently. Dork.

JESUS GAVE US THE SIGNS to look for just before HE returns and those signs are here today!!!! One of the big signs of the nearness of JESUS'S return is that in the last days the JEWISH people would be gathered from all over the world back to their old homeland and ISRAEL would become a nation again. May 15,1948 amnd the JEWISH people back in control of JERSULAM = july 1967 and the generation that sees these signs will not die before JESUS returns!!! NOW YOU CAN SEE HOW SHORT TIME IS!!

I can see yer mentally disturbed

ONE OTHER SIGN IS IN THE LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS WOULD INCREASE!!!!AND YOU??????????? knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:3-9

Mockers and scoffers increase as your paranoid schitzophrenia worsens.

If i was your friend, id point you toward a good mental health facility and get your mail for you while youre gone.

Mockers and scoffers increase as your paranoid schitzophrenia worsens.

If i was your friend, id point you toward a good mental health facility and get your mail for you while youre gone.

I am a son of GOD,why would you think a son of GOD would need heklp from a son of satan??

Jesus himself thought it would be any day. He preached it repeatedly.
Why did he get it wrong and you have it right?

The kingdom of God is already in existence and has always been in power. There has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power.

When Jesus said that there were some people standing around who would not taste of death before they saw the kingdom of God come in full power just meant that there were some people standing around and listening to him who would see what has always been in existence before they died.

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS OF JESUS then try to say JESUS (god the son) was wrong!!!! THINK AGAIN!!

No, Jesus was right.

and evidence that the kingdom of God in already in existence and in full power is in the death you so perfectly display that is consequent to you perjuring yourself in the name of God on a daily basis, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and for misleading others into setting aside the law of God and worshiping a false triune mangod which amounts to murder. .

Other people might see you as mentally ill or having the IQ of an amoeba but I know that the confused state of your degenerate and perverse mind is evidence that you are under the condemnation of God for making sinfulness a deliberate choice.

The kingdom of God is already in existence and has always been in power. There has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power.

When Jesus said that there were some people standing around who would not taste of death before they saw the kingdom of God come in full power just meant that there were some people standing around and listening to him who would see what has always been in existence before they died.

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS OF JESUS then try to say JESUS (god the son) was wrong!!!! THINK AGAIN!!

No, Jesus was right.

and evidence that the kingdom of God in already in existence and in full power is in the death you so perfectly display that is consequent to you perjuring yourself in the name of God on a daily basis, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and for misleading others into setting aside the law of God and worshiping a false triune mangod which amounts to murder. .

Other people might see you as mentally ill or having the IQ of an amoeba but I know that the confused state of your degenerate and perverse mind is evidence that you are under the condemnation of God for making sinfulness a deliberate choice.

WOW!!! GET BEHIND SATAN!!! Why allow satab to use you as his tool and fool??? Best you count the cost!!!

No, Jesus was right.

WOW!!! GET BEHIND SATAN!!! Why allow satab to use you as his tool and fool??? Best you count the cost!!!

LOL... feeling the flames are you?

Lets count what it has cost you....

You have the form and shape of a man, but an intelligence slightly above that of a monkey.

so far, not looking like such a bargain.

You prattle on about being saved and a son of God no less, but then publically and openly profess to love and worship a trinity that became a man but does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Now everyone knows why bronze age fairy tale authors compared your abject state of ignorance to death.

You believe in things that never happened, have no clue about what is actually taking place and await with deranged anticipation for things that shall never occur, as if you were not participating in reality or life at all, because you are not, you are dead.

you have your reward already..

no, jesus was right.

And evidence that the kingdom of god in already in existence and in full power is in the death you so perfectly display that is consequent to you perjuring yourself in the name of god on a daily basis, desecrating the teachings of jesus, and for misleading others into setting aside the law of god and worshiping a false triune mangod which amounts to murder. .

Other people might see you as mentally ill or having the iq of an amoeba but i know that the confused state of your degenerate and perverse mind is evidence that you are under the condemnation of god for making sinfulness a deliberate choice.

wow!!! Get behind satan!!! Why allow satab to use you as his tool and fool??? Best you count the cost!!!

lol... Feeling the flames are you?

Lets count what it has cost you....

You have the form and shape of a man, but an intelligence slightly above that of a monkey.

So far, not looking like such a bargain.

You prattle on about being saved and a son of god no less, but then publically and openly profess to love and worship a trinity that became a man but does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Now everyone knows why bronze age fairy tale authors compared your abject state of ignorance to death.

You believe in things that never happened, have no clue about what is actually taking place and await with deranged anticipation for things that shall never occur, as if you were not participating in reality or life at all, because you are not, you are dead.

You have your reward already..

somyou reject the truth of god's word!!!!

Do not reject God's infallible Word

Facebook Twitter Google+ By Grant Swank

God Himself attests to His Word being perfect:

2 Peter 1:20-21 "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

The Holy Spirit cannot provide an imperfect revelation. Those who regard the Bible as error-prone are blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, the Scripture's Author.

2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness."

Note that the word "all" is used. "All Scripture is God-breathed. . ." Yet mortals would breathe upon the Bible to disregard what they don't like and keep what they do like. That is the height of hubris and will answer at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

Proverbs 30:5-6 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar."

Note the words "every word" are used. "Every word of God is flawless. . ."

John 12:47-50 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

Note: ". . .whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say." The Father cannot be mistaken, though some mortals claim Him to be in His ability to communication divine revelation.

Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

John 12:48 "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

Rejecting the inerrant Word of God will convict the rebellious one at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

Psalms 12:6: ". . .the words of the LORD are flawless."

Can God speak more clearly than that?

Psalms 119:89: "Your word, O LORD, is eternal, it stands firm."

Dare one earthly mortal contest the eternal truth of divine revelation?

Matthew 5:18: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Christ is most efficient in His overview of the divine inspiration. ". . .one jot or one tittle. . ."

John 10:35: "...and the scripture cannot be broken."

Those who break the Word of God will be broken by it at the Last Day.

Revelation 22:18-19 "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."

What applies to this divine revelation by extrapolation applies to any divine revelation throughout the Word of God.

to bad for you Gismo - there is nothing else to wait for than the final act of Triumph between Good and Evil and if is the one rather than the other, you will be as deep in shit as everyone else.

I HAVE THE WORD OF GOD TO PUT MY TRUST IN AND as a son of GOD,I have no worries!!! and you??

Forum List

Back