Rapture anyday now!

Yo..............GISMYS......................don't you think that if we were left behind, we'd already know it?

Oh..................wait.....................we may have been left, you're still here posting your same bullshit.

So.....................do we get extra points in the Rapture (or the Revelation) if we listen to the same crap that has been spewing for centuries?

I mean......................you just posted, (and I'm sure you're going to post again)..............did the Rapture really pick you up?

Can't you just see the look on GISMY's face, when realizes that the REAL Christians got taken, and he's still here? He'll be saying, "But didn't I cast out demons in your name, and didn't prophecy in your name?"

Scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. AND YOU??
2 peter 3:3-9

Jesus himself thought it would be any day. He preached it repeatedly.
Why did he get it wrong and you have it right?

Can't you just see the look on GISMY's face, when realizes that the REAL Christians got taken, and he's still here? He'll be saying, "But didn't I cast out demons in your name, and didn't prophecy in your name?"

Scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. AND YOU??

so you want to be counted with the SCOFFERS on your final judgment day????? think!!!

so you want to be counted with the SCOFFERS on your final judgment day????? think!!!

Avoiding my post does not provide an argument. Why did Jesus get it wrong?

RAPTURE ANY DAY from today to end of 2015!!! IMHO. THEN THE YEARS of the great tribulation(taste of hell on earth)====Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. – Luke 21:26== BELIEVERS! We really are living in the Last Days, and what is coming will shock and terrify everyone around us. But, it should not terrify you. Those of us who know our Bible, know what is about to happen. And, we know that it is a part of God’s plan.

Yes, it will be awful. Yes, a lot of people will suffer and die. The wages of sin is death sand hell.
no matter how bad things get. No matter what you and I go through. In the end, we will be glad for all of it and rejoice to have gone through it – because Jesus is the greatest gift of all. And, there is no price too high to pay for what He has offered us.

He has promised life eternal, joy unceasing and reward beyond imagination.

But, not all of you have taken hold of this offer, and time is running out.

Will you repent of your sins, turn from your wickedness and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

There is no salvation in any other name under heaven than Jesus. (Acts 4:12)

Choose now.

The kingdom of God is already in existence and has always been in power. There has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power.

When Jesus said that there were some people standing around who would not taste of death before they saw the kingdom of God come in full power just meant that there were some people standing around and listening to him who would see what has always been in existence before they died.

The kingdom of God is already in existence and has always been in power. There has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power.

When Jesus said that there were some people standing around who would not taste of death before they saw the kingdom of God come in full power just meant that there were some people standing around and listening to him who would see what has always been in existence before they died.

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS OF JESUS then try to say JESUS (god the son) was wrong!!!! THINK AGAIN!!

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS OF JESUS then try to say JESUS (god the son) was wrong!!!! THINK AGAIN!!

See you in 2016.

the kingdom of god is already in existence and has always been in power. There has never been a time when the kingdom of god was not in power.

When jesus said that there were some people standing around who would not taste of death before they saw the kingdom of god come in full power just meant that there were some people standing around and listening to him who would see what has always been in existence before they died.

so you do not understand the words of jesus then try to say jesus (god the son) was wrong!!!! Think again!!

see you in 2016.

i doubt that!!! But it's your choice!!

Go to first new post Rapture anyday now!
Damn Gis! You been carrying that sign on the corner downtown now for forty years! When you die and stand before God, he's going to say, "You wasted your whole life carrying that sign, you moron!"

see you in 2016.

Jesus said the same thing.
We're still here.

GOD'S WORD TO YOU SILLY MOCKER,SCOFFER!!!=== knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
2 PETER 3:3-9

We're still here.

GOD'S WORD TO YOU SILLY MOCKER,SCOFFER!!!=== knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Mark 8:39 to 9:1: Jesus is recorded as saying: "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." i.e. Jesus was referring to the "adulterous and sinful generation" who were alive in the early 1st century CE when these words were spoken. Jesus expected that some of his audience would be alive when the "Kingdom of God" came with power.
And that didn't happen.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Maybe the rapture has already happened and that's why we're left with all these bad people in Washington.

But seriously, something big is coming soon, rapture or not, I don't think it'll be good.

We're still here.

Mark 8:39 to 9:1: Jesus is recorded as saying: "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." i.e. Jesus was referring to the "adulterous and sinful generation" who were alive in the early 1st century CE when these words were spoken. Jesus expected that some of his audience would be alive when the "Kingdom of God" came with power.
And that didn't happen.

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING AGAIN!! THEY DID SEE JESUS IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER=== MARK:9-1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them. 4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus. 5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid. 7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. 8 And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I think the implied question is "why don't you believe?"

Well, I find it kind of hard to believe in all that nonsense. Add in the fear tactic used to encourage me to believe, I find myself doubting the integrity of the authors as well.

I think the implied question is "why don't you believe?"

Well, I find it kind of hard to believe in all that nonsense. Add in the fear tactic used to encourage me to believe, I find myself doubting the integrity of the authors as well.

YES!!! SATAN'S oldest trick ="did God say"??? creating doubt and fear! ""encourage me to believe"" would you really not want to be warned about the cost of sin?

Forum List

Back