Rashida Talib want auto insurance companies to not be allowed to check credit scores

bullshit the car insurance companies are in cahoots with the government,
Nah, that's freakish conspiracy nonsense to which no mind should be paid. Actuarial science decides insurance rates, and underwriters decide whobgets insurance. And actuarial science shows that lower auto insurance report scores correlate well with increases risk. That's simply a mathematical fact. Whether or not it is a fact is quite independent of whether or not you like it.

Science my ass fuck head, they are in CAHOOTS with the government, my car insurance should be $5 bucks every 6 months since I have not had a ticket or claim in 30 years.

make that 34 years and counting.

Science my ass fuck head
Actuarial scientists are among the most well educated and well paid scientists that exist. You simply do not know what you are talking about. At all. Whether or not the premium baseline is inflated by gouging has zero effect on the actuarial science, which shows what it shows. Maybe be quiet and learn something .

"my car insurance should be $5 bucks every 6 months since I have not had a ticket or claim in 30 years."

Of course, this is moronic. But you are invited to start an insurance company with this terrible model.prepare to be sued when you can't pay even one claim.

I dont think you guys understand the fundamental principle of insurance.

Last edited:
Good. What does credit have to do with veing a good or bad driver?
Well fucking duh! Credit scores probably indicate whether or not you will pay your insurance premiums! How did libtards get so libtarded?
then cancel my policy if i don't pay.

How about avoid the paperwork if you have a history of not paying....save a tree.

and? is this a hard or soft pull? if a hard pull it can now affect my credit rating.

Dang, how many insurance companies would you like to apply to?

Insurance companies have found that people with bad credit scores are more likely to file more claims. They aren't doing it to "penalize" anyone "unjustly"

Of course, this broad has never worked in the insurance racket.

Further, auto insurance regulations are a STATE function, not a federal government function at all

Why is that bad?

What does my credit score have to do with my insurability or driving record?
I will tell ewe again! Thayer want to assure that you are able ready and willing to pay the farming bill nimrod!

Farming?

I'm willing to pay because I called them about a policy, dope.

Why is that bad?

Sigh...it helps determine your ability to pay for insurance. Did you just skip the first 3 pages of this thread?

Nonsense. A check stub could do the same.

BTW, I responded to the OP, dope.

Why is that bad?

Sigh...it helps determine your ability to pay for insurance. Did you just skip the first 3 pages of this thread?

Yea, a check stub does not indicate your ability to pay. Good that at least you read the OP.

Why is that bad?

Really?
Are you an adult? Lol i certainly hope not

I've got a decent credit rating so I'm not particular affected by this, personally, at present, however...

I must confess that I'd be in favor of forcing insurance companies to abandon credit scores as a determining factor...

At least, if you prepay the premiums...

Time to knock those Big Shot Insurance Underwriters down a peg or two...

Just for grins and giggles...

But it won't happen until the next time the Dems hold the White House, and the House and the Senate.

ILMAO............We'll disregard the obvious, it's well above your head. How did you come to the conclusion Talib and yourself know more about insurance than insurance companies?

What makes you so sure that insurance companies are right. I suspect you support businesses screwing over the little guy.

Forum List

Back