Raskin Describes Scenario Where Congress Could Disqualify Trump in January

Bump. This is incredible. Short video of what he said here...

The Dems just won't stop saving Democracy, will they?

If Americans vote in Trump, they will disqualify him after the election and install their own candidate? And they expect it will result in civil war? They are probably right about that.

They already tried and failed to disqualify him. He was acquitted of insurrection. Doesn't double jeopardy apply?

Perhaps when Biden messed up the other day and said there won't be a peaceful transfer of power if Trump wins, it was a Freudian slip...

Today's Dems are the biggest threat to Democracy we've ever faced. Stock up.

^^^^^^^Post lacking all context and just going with a false outrage shitshow.

^^^^^^^Post lacking all context and just going with a false outrage shitshow.

The OP includes the context. My helpful short video jumped right to the important part.

Now please explain how this supposed missing context changes any of the conclusions of my post. Looking forward to your intelligent, articulate and enlightening reply.

Last edited:
The OP includes the context. My helpful short video jumped right to the important part.

Now please explain how this supposed missing context changes any of the conclusions of my post. Looking forward to your intelligent, articulate and enlightening reply.
Hilarious jim

I have seen the whole statement from Rep Raskin when he made it in Comer Pyle’s committee.

Also, I just needed to read the first paragraph of your breitbarf article.

Was that hard for you?

Hilarious jim

I have seen the whole statement from Rep Raskin when he made it in Comer Pyle’s committee.

Also, I just needed to read the first paragraph of your breitbarf article.

Was that hard for you?

He flat out says it. If they have control of Congress, they will override the election using Section 3.

"...it’s going to be up to us on January 6, 2025, to tell the rampaging Trump mobs that he’s disqualified. And then we need bodyguards for everybody, and civil war conditions"
You have not explained anything with your vapid response. "Read the article... it's says it's not clear what he meant."

It's crystal clear. More saving Democracy by overriding it.

And you know darn well you would support the effort if they tried it, so quit with your false outrage about Jamie Raskin's own words.

He flat out says it. If they have control of Congress, they will override the election using Section 3.

"...it’s going to be up to us on January 6, 2025, to tell the rampaging Trump mobs that he’s disqualified. And then we need bodyguards for everybody, and civil war conditions"
You have not explained anything with your vapid response. "Read the article... it's says it's not clear what he meant."

It's crystal clear. More saving Democracy by overriding it.

And you know darn well you would support the effort if they tried it, so quit with your false outrage about Jamie Raskin's own words.
Jim

Cut the shit. Not buying your crap

Forum List

Back