Rasmussen: Obama Approval at 50%

Congress has an approval rating hovering around cockroaches and gonorrhea. Comparatively, the president does practically walk on water. :lol:

Of course, if he went ice skating, that's what the right would accuse him of.

the ice would break...who would get the blame then?.....the right?....

Doesn't matter... the GOP holds the House, which is enough to block a lot of the more radical ideas that Obama and his bunch conjure-up...

In 2014, the GOP may very well take back the Senate as well...

In 2016, the White House may also go to the GOP, although that's less probable...

Eight years of Obama-style Liberalism will have put the country into a "Time for a Change" mindset...

Both parties rank lower than a sinking dog turd. Is there any wonder why? And yet the same people keep voting the same morons back in to office. What's the definition of insanity again?

vote 3rd party.....give a new face the benefit of the doubt.....that person may actually be for the Country......:dunno:

Obama's disapproval rating, the Dems disapproval rating and the GOP disapproval rating all go to show what a sad, sad joke all of our leaders are in Washington.
This is all due to party over country and special interests over country! The US plummets downhill while our politicians play their loser games. Nothings gets done, just bullshit posturing and ass-kissing.

Last edited:
I don't think any of you Republicans should be talking about presidential approval ratings. Remember when Bush's was 20-27% consistently for months and months? That guy was depressed.

Try to remember Bush is no longer President and has not been for over four and a half years that seems to be a major challenge for you Democrats and FYI this thread on Obama's approval rating was not started by a Republican.

True, but the Republicans who made the mess he is blamed for are still here.

They are our targets!

:)

I see that intelligent thought you might one day have is still not here.

Uniter not a divider
Hope and Change
Our time has come America

This is how Obama was packaged, instead we got the same ol', same ol'.

Has nothing to do with the republicans or the last administration, Obama owns everything now......and he knows it. :eusa_whistle:

Try to remember Bush is no longer President and has not been for over four and a half years that seems to be a major challenge for you Democrats and FYI this thread on Obama's approval rating was not started by a Republican.

True, but the Republicans who made the mess he is blamed for are still here.

They are our targets!

I see that intelligent thought you might one day have is still not here.

You shouldn't be so sensitive when we bring knowledge to the tea party Taliban.

Heck, we're showing you our hand for god's sake!

Obama's disapproval rating, the Dems disapproval rating and the GOP disapproval rating all go to show what a sad, sad joke all of our leaders are in Washington.
This is all due to party over country and special interests over country! The US plummets downhill while our politicians play their loser games. Nothings gets done, just bullshit posturing and ass-kissing.

and yet a great portion of the Country will vote for the same old People or Party......and next year will be bitching about the same old shit and talking about how no one likes the Congress...and how if me and others vote 3rd party ....WE are the ones wasting our votes....what are you going to do?....:dunno:

Come up with a good, responsible 3d Party, and I think Americans would pay enough attention the Dems and Pubs would have to pay serious attention.

Come up with a good, responsible 3d Party, and I think Americans would pay enough attention the Dems and Pubs would have to pay serious attention.

there have been some out there Jake.....but it is hard to get the people with the attitude of....."you are wasting your vote,its better to vote for the "lessor" of 2 evils and just keep everything the way it is so we can keep on bitching about how the Country is going downhill".....if people are to afraid to cut the cord Jake,they are never going to think about anything else but their own dam Party......

there have been some out there Jake.....but it is hard to get the people with the attitude of....."you are wasting your vote,its better to vote for the "lessor" of 2 evils and just keep everything the way it is so we can keep on bitching about how the Country is going downhill".....if people are to afraid to cut the cord Jake,they are never going to think about anything else but their own dam Party......

Our two parties have made it very difficult via legislation to be challenged by 3rd parties. Plus, people have been duped so long that we have a two party democratic process that the people think that it's the only choice we have. Plus they have been led to believe that a 3rd party could never win a national election..

Our two parties have made it very difficult via legislation to be challenged by 3rd parties. Plus, people have been duped so long that we have a two party democratic process that the people think that it's the only choice we have. Plus they have been led to believe that a 3rd party could never win a national election..
your probably right Kiwi......and sadly because of that we will have the same old shit for who knows how long....and on top of that....we will be here next year with the same topics and how fucked Congress is....

Folks, we have the government we deserve because our government depends on We the People's civic virtue.

Of which, we don't have much, don't you know.

your probably right Kiwi......and sadly because of that we will have the same old shit for who knows how long....and on top of that....we will be here next year with the same topics and how fucked Congress is....
I think I'm beginning to see what Rome must have looked like at the start of the decline

Last edited:
I see that some of the reactionaries and the libertarians here are screaming, "Rome is falling!"

No, it is not.

I think I'm beginning to see what Rome must have looked like on at the start of the decline

we can always ask Dudley.....i pretty sure he was around back then.....

Forum List

Back