Rasmussen: Obama Approval at 50%

If one man, Bush was at fault for 08-10 issues, everyone of the morons that voted for Obama are to blame today.

-Geaux

For the Patriot Act, yes.

For defending the NSA, yes.

For drawing down the wars, no.

Meanwhile, Gallup's job approval for Republicans in Congress plunges below 15%

To use the teaparty habit of suggesting everyone wait for the Armageddon ...

... wait 'til Republican approval goes below 10%!
:)

Both parties numbers are in the tank, so now you want to brag about who is the cream of the crap???? Go figure......:eusa_whistle:
You know what they say about scum rising to the top of a cesspool...nice to see some are trumpeting it...why I have no clue.

Both parties numbers are in the tank, so now you want to brag about who is the cream of the crap???? Go figure......:eusa_whistle:

Hardly.

Republicans are wallowing in the mud, while Dems pee on their heads.
But we don't want to let Republicans know how bad their numbers are - they might want to do something about it.
What to do? .... they sure as hell don't know ...

Last edited:

Hardly.

But we don't want to let Republicans know how bad their numbers are - they might want to do something about it.

Okay.......do a little research and come back with the approval rating of the democrat congress, I'll be waiting
Then again, you'll have your ass handed to you :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Hardly.

Okay.......do a little research and come back with the approval rating of the democrat congress, I'll be waiting

Congress

the democrats poll ten points higher than the republicans.

and given the fact that they really are the only two viable choices, it would seem reasonable to assume that undecided voters might very well chose the lesser or two evils, wouldn't you think?

Hardly.

Congress

and given the fact that they really are the only two viable choices, it would seem reasonable to assume that undecided voters might very well chose the lesser or two evils, wouldn't you think?
Who cares? They're criminals and the anthesis to the Founders and the Constitution.

*I can't stand partisan hacks anyway*...

Congress

Who cares? They're criminals and the anthesis to the Founders and the Constitution.

cry me a river, cowboy

Congress

cry me a river, cowboy
No cryin' here...just truth which you can't seem to handle very readily...pity.

cry me a river, cowboy
No cryin' here...just truth which you can't seem to handle very readily...pity.

the truth is this: we have two parties... you may not like either of them, but I don't much give a shit what you do or do not like. Americans will chose between the two... they have been doing that for a long long time and are not likely to change that behavior anytime soon... and their choices are not about to change anytime soon either. SOOOOO... they'll chose. And it's reasonable to assume that if they think that both of them are doing a lousy job, they'll chose the one that is LESS onerous. At the present time, the democrats are ten points less onerous. Imagine that.

Hardly.

Congress

Just 10 points higher and you're bragging. You're bragging about being the cream of the crap, which I stated you guys were, in an earlier post. Carry on, I suppose

Last edited:
No, the target is to take away freedom of a free people and put in its place mob rule by experimentalists, and you are going to get big trouble if you keep targeting those who value and preserve the Constitution of the United States of America who will not abide by a system of no representation and chaos.

No, it is not. Stop reading talking points and start investigating their claims. And experimentalism is not a bad thing, ask the Founders.
I do not read anybody's talking points. I stay informed however, and everytime I investigate claims made by staunch leftists, the only "proof" available is at blogs approved and supported by none other than Marxists and communist supporters whose themesong is "spread OTHER PEOPLE's wealth around, but leave ME alone."

No, the target is to take away freedom of a free people and put in its place mob rule by experimentalists, and you are going to get big trouble if you keep targeting those who value and preserve the Constitution of the United States of America who will not abide by a system of no representation and chaos.

No, it is not. Stop reading talking points and start investigating their claims. And experimentalism is not a bad thing, ask the Founders.
I do not read anybody's talking points. I stay informed however, and everytime I investigate claims made by staunch leftists, the only "proof" available is at blogs approved and supported by none other than Marxists and communist supporters whose themesong is "spread OTHER PEOPLE's wealth around, but leave ME alone."

freedombecki, you are describing your side with the blogs etc. There are no Marxists. The Founders' experimentalism and social engineering were good.

No one is coming to get you, your property, and your loved ones.

freedombecki, you are describing your side with the blogs etc. There are no Marxists. The Founders' experimentalism and social engineering were good.

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

Just 10 points higher and you're bragging. You're bragging about being the cream of the crap, which I stated you guys were, in an earlier post. Carry on, I suppose

Is it the sour grapes that make your cheeks pucker?

lol!

Last edited:

You obviously don't listen to FOX Hate Radio all day like the tea cons do - getting educated.

Last edited:

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

Jimmy is being as shrill as you guys do. He just does it far less often. From your source, "Updated Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits. // "America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday, Der Speigel reports""

Meister, the Carter support, what a hoot!

Carter is right if Congress tries to and is unable to rein in the intelligence services. We are far from seeing that happen yet.

Carter is not a Marxist, Meister is not a clear headed thinker, as the above shows, and we all love America.

If Congress tries to act to control the services and fails, then, yes, we are going the way of 1950s America with McCarthy et al.

Forum List

Back