Rasmussen: Obama Approval at 50%

When Nixon dressed the White House guards in Prussian uniforms, it didn't help his approval ratings.

:)

Just 10 points higher and you're bragging. You're bragging about being the cream of the crap, which I stated you guys were, in an earlier post. Carry on, I suppose

Is it the sour grapes that make your cheeks pucker?

lol!

:)

I laugh at people like you.
both parties job ratings are pathetic and you come to this board
puffing your chest on how much better your party is. That has got to be hilarious that you condone failure. :eusa_whistle:

FYI.....I'm not a democrat nor a republican

Last edited:
freedombecki, you are describing your side with the blogs etc. There are no Marxists. The Founders' experimentalism and social engineering were good.

No one is coming to get you, your property, and your loved ones.

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

Jimmy is being as shrill as you guys do. He just does it far less often. From your source, "Updated Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits. // "America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday, Der Speigel reports""

Meister, the Carter support, what a hoot!

Carter is right if Congress tries to and is unable to rein in the intelligence services. We are far from seeing that happen yet.

Carter is not a Marxist, Meister is not a clear headed thinker, as the above shows, and we all love America.

If Congress tries to act to control the services and fails, then, yes, we are going the way of 1950s America with McCarthy et al.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night, Jake.
I know it doesn't bother you as long as the government keeps handing out the food stamps.

Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

Jimmy is being as shrill as you guys do. He just does it far less often. From your source, "Updated Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits. // "America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday, Der Speigel reports""

Carter is right if Congress tries to and is unable to rein in the intelligence services. We are far from seeing that happen yet.

Carter is not a Marxist, Meister is not a clear headed thinker, as the above shows, and we all love America.

If Congress tries to act to control the services and fails, then, yes, we are going the way of 1950s America with McCarthy et al.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night, Jake. I know it doesn't bother you as long as the government keeps handing out the food stamps.

I always sleep well knowing that America is far safer with even what we have now then ever letting your crew govern. Not too worry, the reactionaries and libertarians will continue to collect their assistance as necessary.

Last edited:
Like cockroaches, as soon as any of the 51% start to scurry, there are more in the wings with their hands out

-Geaux

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night, Jake. I know it doesn't bother you as long as the government keeps handing out the food stamps.

I always sleep well knowing that America is far safer with even what we have now then ever letting your crew govern. Not too worry, the reactionaries and libertarians will continue to collect their assistance as necessary.
'your crew"? Really Fakey? And what 'CREW' is that? Expand...Constitution mean nothing to you?

Sooo many Trolls that make up these boards haha. Obama is in fact headed down the same path Bush did. By the end of the second term few will care about Obama and a huge % will hate him. The die hard Obama-bots will still be in love, just like the Bush bots were with Bush. But that's the interesting thing, the OP is the Bush bot only for Obama... a mindless lemming that everyone makes fun of.

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

Even his base aren't happy with him these days, all of his scandals are seeing the light of the day.

Most of America doesn't like Obamacare, and they are finding that it's broken even before it's been implemented. Don't you read the papers or watch the news?
Those "old white people" have landlines and cell phones, dude.
Seems you're a product of public education. :eusa_whistle:

Bush was lower than that in his last 4 years.

Bush is history.....Obama is now....sorry i had to tell you that.....

You cannot say Bush is irrelevant. He may be history, but history is not irrelevant. Anyone who thinks it is has got serious problems.

Yeah, Bush is irrelevant these days. I know he's not with the leftwing goofballs, because they need to have a fall guy for Obama's failures.

Congress has an approval rating hovering around cockroaches and gonorrhea. Comparatively, the president does practically walk on water. :lol:

Of course, if he went ice skating, that's what the right would accuse him of.

The left has believed Obama can walk on water since 2008.

On the contrary, we just believe he is much better than anything the GOP has offered in that time. And enough people agree with us that President Obama will go down in history as a two term President.

I do not read anybody's talking points. I stay informed however, and everytime I investigate claims made by staunch leftists, the only "proof" available is at blogs approved and supported by none other than Marxists and communist supporters whose themesong is "spread OTHER PEOPLE's wealth around, but leave ME alone."

freedombecki, you are describing your side with the blogs etc. There are no Marxists. The Founders' experimentalism and social engineering were good.

No one is coming to get you, your property, and your loved ones.

99% of the rightwing nuts on this board think the US was never a democracy. Now they're suddenly changing their position,

in order to get some mileage out of some outburst by Jimmy Carter?

lol, typical.

Sooo many Trolls that make up these boards haha. Obama is in fact headed down the same path Bush did. By the end of the second term few will care about Obama and a huge % will hate him. The die hard Obama-bots will still be in love, just like the Bush bots were with Bush. But that's the interesting thing, the OP is the Bush bot only for Obama... a mindless lemming that everyone makes fun of.

LOL. Well, on 20March2017, if our nation is experiancing prosperity, not engaged in any useless wars, the President Obama will go down in history as a far better President than "W". And there will more than likely be another Democrat in the White House. Think of reality of two successful Democratic two term Presidents bookending the most feckless President in this nations history.

Even his base aren't happy with him these days, all of his scandals are seeing the light of the day.

Most of America doesn't like Obamacare, and they are finding that it's broken even before it's been implemented. Don't you read the papers or watch the news?
Those "old white people" have landlines and cell phones, dude.
Seems you're a product of public education. :eusa_whistle:

LOL. Seems you have a problem with reality. If most of America does not like President Obama, how did he get re-elected?

Forum List

Back