Rasmussen: Obama Approval at 50%

Both parties numbers are in the tank, so now you want to brag about who is the cream of the crap???? Go figure......:eusa_whistle:

Hardly.

Republicans are wallowing in the mud, while Dems pee on their heads.
But we don't want to let Republicans know how bad their numbers are - they might want to do something about it.
What to do? .... they sure as hell don't know ...

:)

they are both wallowing in the mud.....you cant see it because people like me who cant stand either Party are peeing on your head and the piss is running into your eyes.....and going towards your mouth....so maybe you should keep your mouth shut....
And all the while as they're pissing on you? They tell you the weather is just terrible...:eusa_whistle:

Bush is history.....Obama is now....sorry i had to tell you that.....

You cannot say Bush is irrelevant. He may be history, but history is not irrelevant. Anyone who thinks it is has got serious problems.

If Bush were irrelevant I don't think you'd see so many of the old Bushies trying so hard to rewrite history and rehabilitate Bush's image.
It's not so much a matter of re-writing history as it is the contrast with Bush's successor which makes Bush look good.

Horse crap. Bread is $1.99 a loaf; hamburger, $2.49 to $3.99 a pound.

Where are you shopping?
is that the 80% lean Burger Jake?.....

lmao........$1.99 for a loaf of bread??!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Maybe in Bumfook USA......perhaps Scratchmyassville USA.

You can buy bread for that price in Houston. Hell,you can get it for a 1.50 if you dont mind store brand.
Of course that doesnt cover the good stuff.

Bush was lower than that in his last 4 years.

Bush is history.....Obama is now....sorry i had to tell you that.....

You cannot say Bush is irrelevant. He may be history, but history is not irrelevant. Anyone who thinks it is has got serious problems.

Obama has been President long enough were a hell of a lot of things going on good or bad is because of decisions made by him and THIS Congress......sooner or later his hanger oners are going to have to realize that its time to start blaming he and co. instead of Bush....thats all i was saying....

Congress has an approval rating hovering around cockroaches and gonorrhea. Comparatively, the president does practically walk on water. :lol:

Of course, if he went ice skating, that's what the right would accuse him of.

The left has believed Obama can walk on water since 2008.

On the contrary, we just believe he is much better than anything the GOP has offered in that time. And enough people agree with us that President Obama will go down in history as a two term President.

you think?.....since he is in his second term....that's a good bet Rocks....:eusa_eh:

freedombecki, you are describing your side with the blogs etc. There are no Marxists. The Founders' experimentalism and social engineering were good.

No one is coming to get you, your property, and your loved ones.

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

99% of the rightwing nuts on this board think the US was never a democracy. Now they're suddenly changing their position,

in order to get some mileage out of some outburst by Jimmy Carter?

lol, typical.

thats because they have been telling idiots like you that the US is a Federal Republic.....now go ahead tell me i am wrong.....

Sooo many Trolls that make up these boards haha. Obama is in fact headed down the same path Bush did. By the end of the second term few will care about Obama and a huge % will hate him. The die hard Obama-bots will still be in love, just like the Bush bots were with Bush. But that's the interesting thing, the OP is the Bush bot only for Obama... a mindless lemming that everyone makes fun of.

LOL. Well, on 20March2017, if our nation is experiancing prosperity, not engaged in any useless wars, the President Obama will go down in history as a far better President than "W". And there will more than likely be another Democrat in the White House. Think of reality of two successful Democratic two term Presidents bookending the most feckless President in this nations history.

not engaged in any useless wars?.....you had better tell some of your lefty buddies here about Afghanistan Rocks.....because many have said it is and was a useless war started by your buddy Bush....it is still going right?.....Obama still is President right?.....

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

99% of the rightwing nuts on this board think the US was never a democracy. Now they're suddenly changing their position,

in order to get some mileage out of some outburst by Jimmy Carter?

lol, typical.

thats because they have been telling idiots like you that the US is a Federal Republic.....now go ahead tell me i am wrong.....
Articles of Confederation were basically Democracy...Many of the original 13 colonies didn't buy into it which borne the original Amendments as gurantees that the sovereign rights of the States and the individual were assured before they would ratify the new government.

(And a good reason why the Federalists/Anti-Federalists were published)

Oddly one of those was New York...what happened to them?:eusa_whistle:

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

Even his base aren't happy with him these days, all of his scandals are seeing the light of the day.

Most of America doesn't like Obamacare, and they are finding that it's broken even before it's been implemented. Don't you read the papers or watch the news?
Those "old white people" have landlines and cell phones, dude.
Seems you're a product of public education. :eusa_whistle:

LOL. Seems you have a problem with reality. If most of America does not like President Obama, how did he get re-elected?

because the the guy the Republicans picked to run against him was considered by many to be even more bottom of the barrel material than Obama was.....

Even his base aren't happy with him these days, all of his scandals are seeing the light of the day.

Most of America doesn't like Obamacare, and they are finding that it's broken even before it's been implemented. Don't you read the papers or watch the news?
Those "old white people" have landlines and cell phones, dude.
Seems you're a product of public education. :eusa_whistle:

LOL. Seems you have a problem with reality. If most of America does not like President Obama, how did he get re-elected?

because the the guy the Republicans picked to run against him was considered by many to be even more bottom of the barrel material than Obama was.....
Indeed Millions stayed home and didn't bother...and that gave Obama the reigns again...it wasn't a mandate for Obama by any means.

It's a lot easier to get elected when you have lobbies in your corner called "the media", and the "IRS". :eusa_whistle:
Obama's performance numbers would not equate to a re-election....never have before, I should say.

GW Bush got re-elected with approval numbers lower than Obama's.

Never happened before, except in the last re-election.

lol, you're one of the biggest idiots on this board. Does that depress you ever?

Carb you are not exactly considered a genius around here.....i have seen the comments about your posts.....do they depress you?....

Hardly.

Republicans are wallowing in the mud, while Dems pee on their heads.
But we don't want to let Republicans know how bad their numbers are - they might want to do something about it.
What to do? .... they sure as hell don't know ...

:)

they are both wallowing in the mud.....you cant see it because people like me who cant stand either Party are peeing on your head and the piss is running into your eyes.....and going towards your mouth....so maybe you should keep your mouth shut....
And all the while as they're pissing on you? They tell you the weather is just terrible...:eusa_whistle:

or.....hey we have a 25% approval rating!.....we are swell..:thup:

If Bush were irrelevant I don't think you'd see so many of the old Bushies trying so hard to rewrite history and rehabilitate Bush's image.
It's not so much a matter of re-writing history as it is the contrast with Bush's successor which makes Bush look good.

they are both on the bottom rungs of the leadership ladder.....

or.....hey we have a 25% approval rating!.....we are swell..:thup:
That works too... ;)

Obama makes America appear weak, thus Putin's treatment of Obama. Obama is a joke and the Russians play him like a fiddle.

To have this sad excuse for a POTUS represent what the young men and women die for on the battlefield is a travesty

While Obama furloughed his government employees so to save about 15 minutes of debt, he flies over hill and dale on frivolous vacations that comes to the rich and famous he despises.

The man is a cancer on the face of humanity

And don't even get me started on Queen Racist Obama. She looks like well... I won't go there, but you can.

But what the hell is that?

-Geaux

[youtube]nR2cBAcLpGU[/youtube]

No, Obama and his family are not cancers on humanity, the world, or the country, anymore than the Bushes.

But those who hate because of race are the butthole of the world.

No, Obama and his family are not cancers on humanity, the world, or the country, anymore than the Bushes.

But those who hate because of race are the butthole of the world.

Well said !!!!!!

alandjesse.jpg

For some reason, these two 'ambulance chasers' come to mind...

Last edited:
It's a lot easier to get elected when you have lobbies in your corner called "the media", and the "IRS". :eusa_whistle:
Obama's performance numbers would not equate to a re-election....never have before, I should say.

GW Bush got re-elected with approval numbers lower than Obama's.

Never happened before, except in the last re-election.

lol, you're one of the biggest idiots on this board. Does that depress you ever?

You're an idiot who thinks that 7+% unemployment is worthy of re-election, not to mention the 16 trillion in debt barry racked in the process.
Do a little research on the numbers at the time of re-election for bushII, now contrast those numbers with barry's., idiot.
Hey....why don't you throw in the food stamp recipients while your at it. I'm still laughing at you. BushII was no prize, but you're putting him against one of, if not the worst, presidents in history.
Strange how the media backs a mental loser these days, huh? :eusa_whistle:

exactly :clap2:

Forum List

Back