Rasmussen: Obama Approval at 50%

If Bush were irrelevant I don't think you'd see so many of the old Bushies trying so hard to rewrite history and rehabilitate Bush's image.
It's not so much a matter of re-writing history as it is the contrast with Bush's successor which makes Bush look good.

they are both on the bottom rungs of the leadership ladder.....

Barry seems to be much further down the ladder.....since we are also considering bushII, that has to be pretty bad. :eusa_whistle:

No, Obama and his family are not cancers on humanity, the world, or the country, anymore than the Bushes.

But those who hate because of race are the butthole of the world.

Well said !!!!!!

alandjesse.jpg

For some reason, these two 'ambulance chasers' come to mind...

As do you and many other whites on the Board.

No, Obama and his family are not cancers on humanity, the world, or the country, anymore than the Bushes.

Jake you have your answering service off line......YES i am watching Copper

I have not seen a show this season, but I have been watching Game of Thrones with Jeremy Flynn as Bron the sell sword. Also caught him in the movie Ain't Misbehavin.

"...As do you and many other whites on the Board."

I bear no ill will towards any person, of any race, because of his race.

The same cannot be said of those two professional Race-Baiters and Hate-Mongers.

I'm sure that such obvious truth is vexatious to you, but it cannot be helped.

Oh, well... into every life, a little rain must fall.

Last edited:
"...You made the affirmation, but you can't support it from the balance of your postings. No one has to negate what you can't prove."

The so-called 'assertion' that I made was merely a 'counterpoint' to your OWN assertion.

YOU made the ORIGINAL assertion... implying racism... so the burden of proof is upon YOU.

Nice try, at weaseling-out of your obligation to substantiate, but not quite good enough.

I suggest that you slink away from this particular 'encounter' and go pee on somebody else's Cheerios - somebody who won't throw the cereal bowl at your head, the next time you decide to spray...

Last edited:

Jake you have your answering service off line......YES i am watching Copper

I have not seen a show this season, but I have been watching Game of Thrones with Jeremy Flynn as Bron the sell sword. Also caught him in the movie Ain't Misbehavin.

yea but he aint in Copper.....he is in Ripper Street......you are missing a good show this season Jake.....3 more episodes this year also....

That's right. My bozo moment. I am finding I like watching the entire season in a week, so I will for the vid disc. I have you seen "Endeavor", when Inspector Morse was a young constable (PBS)?

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

Helps them by cutting their medicare....

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

You will be fine, Uncensored.

You will be fine, Uncensored.

The President's approval fluctuates with the Progressives - and depends on how pissed off they are on any given day over Obama not getting a single payer system in Obamacare.

We are of course sailing on Obama's boat, and are convinced we will get a single payer system before long - especially since the Republican Governors are refusing to set up State Insurance exchanges.

:)

MHO:
The approval numbers are a reflection of the economic recovery.
The far left is disappointed about gitmo, datamining, no single payer, they don't feel he has been strong enough on immigration, gun control, drones, and his not taking a bigger stand on Martin-Zimmerman.

I believe a president always get more credit than really due when the economy is doing well and more blame that is due when the economy is doing poorly. There are much bigger forces at work and a POTUS can only do so much imho.

If the economy contunues to improve - so will Obama's numbers.

Forum List

Back