Rasmussen: Obama Approval at 50%

Sooo many Trolls that make up these boards haha. Obama is in fact headed down the same path Bush did. By the end of the second term few will care about Obama and a huge % will hate him. The die hard Obama-bots will still be in love, just like the Bush bots were with Bush. But that's the interesting thing, the OP is the Bush bot only for Obama... a mindless lemming that everyone makes fun of.

LOL. Well, on 20March2017, if our nation is experiancing prosperity, not engaged in any useless wars, the President Obama will go down in history as a far better President than "W". And there will more than likely be another Democrat in the White House. Think of reality of two successful Democratic two term Presidents bookending the most feckless President in this nations history.

Obama's job approval 6 months into his second term is one of the best in U.S. history.
I hear GODOT may come to Republicans in 2034 - if they still have a party then, and learn to wait for him patiently!

lol!

:)

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

Even his base aren't happy with him these days, all of his scandals are seeing the light of the day.

Most of America doesn't like Obamacare, and they are finding that it's broken even before it's been implemented. Don't you read the papers or watch the news?
Those "old white people" have landlines and cell phones, dude.
Seems you're a product of public education. :eusa_whistle:

LOL. Seems you have a problem with reality. If most of America does not like President Obama, how did he get re-elected?
It's a lot easier to get elected when you have lobbies in your corner called "the media", and the "IRS". :eusa_whistle:
Obama's performance numbers would not equate to a re-election....never have before, I should say.

freedombecki, you are describing your side with the blogs etc. There are no Marxists. The Founders' experimentalism and social engineering were good.

No one is coming to get you, your property, and your loved ones.

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

99% of the rightwing nuts on this board think the US was never a democracy. Now they're suddenly changing their position,

in order to get some mileage out of some outburst by Jimmy Carter?

lol, typical.

I've always said that a broken clock is right twice a day. :eusa_whistle:
I find it funny that one of your own is honest and you call it an "outburst". :lol:

Bush is history.....Obama is now....sorry i had to tell you that.....

You cannot say Bush is irrelevant. He may be history, but history is not irrelevant. Anyone who thinks it is has got serious problems.

Yeah, Bush is irrelevant these days. I know he's not with the leftwing goofballs, because they need to have a fall guy for Obama's failures.
It boggles the mind that 5 years into Obama's administration people are still blaming Bush...

The pitiful poor reactionaries and libertarians.

Whatever will they do as the country and their fellow Americans move forward and they stay behind?

You cannot say Bush is irrelevant. He may be history, but history is not irrelevant. Anyone who thinks it is has got serious problems.

Yeah, Bush is irrelevant these days. I know he's not with the leftwing goofballs, because they need to have a fall guy for Obama's failures.
It boggles the mind that 5 years into Obama's administration people are still blaming Bush...

When your guy is Obama, what else do you have?

45% appears to be Obama's floor; he always fluctuates. He hits 51-52 and then dips back down a bit to the mid 40s.

Not bad when you consider that they're mostly calling old white people who still answer landlines during the day and who pretend Obamacare is bad, even though it helps them.

Even his base aren't happy with him these days, all of his scandals are seeing the light of the day.

Most of America doesn't like Obamacare, and they are finding that it's broken even before it's been implemented. Don't you read the papers or watch the news?

LOL. Seems you have a problem with reality. If most of America does not like President Obama, how did he get re-elected?

Because enough people are now enthralled with a hand-out society. Too, we have reached a moment in our history where a huge segment of the population is uninformed. Its the only way a fraud like Obama could get elected......its quite that simple.

This time will come and go however when the dust settles and everybody looks at the track record of the Hope and Change era.......the best of times for the super-wealthy and the bankers and a devastating shrinkage of the wealth of the middle class. And bozo will still be blaming G W Bush!!!:2up:

A 14.3% unemployment rate is gay........

Jobs Crisis Far Worse Than Official Data Show, Former OfficialSays - Investors.com

Gas prices have a tendency to fall in the worst recession in U.S. history, with 8 million thrown out of work.....

Thanks to the Republicans

:(

yea its all their fault.....like here in my State......take your head out of Deans Ass.....you might see a little bit more......

Last edited:
Barack's approval rating are still more than double to triple the previous occupants AND the current Congress as well.
thats because there are many people on the left who will not say anything negative about the guy....after all.....they have other lefties who will call them racist and they dont want that..... its called Political Correctness......

Barack's approval rating are still more than double to triple the previous occupants AND the current Congress as well.
thats because there are many people on the left who will not say anything negative about the guy....after all.....they have other lefties who will call them racist and they dont want that..... its called Political Correctness......

and Affirmative Action

-Geaux

Meanwhile, Gallup's job approval for Republicans in Congress plunges below 15%

To use the teaparty habit of suggesting everyone wait for the Armageddon ...

... wait 'til Republican approval goes below 10%!

and so what?....you think the Democrats being at 25% is great?....the people of this Country should be ashamed of those they have up there ......and yet these same useless piles of shit will get re-elected next time and guys like you will get a fucking boner when the dismal ratings come out.... because....the dems rate higher then the repubs......people like you are part of the problem.....

Coming from one of your own, Jake....

Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM
Former US President Jimmy Carter has applauded the whistle-blowing of Edward Snowden and says the current surveillance state means the US is in dire political straits.

"America has no functioning democracy," Carter told a meeting of The Atlantic Bridge in Atlanta on Tuesday.....
Ex-prez Carter: 'America has no functioning democracy' with PRISM ? The Register

99% of the rightwing nuts on this board think the US was never a democracy. Now they're suddenly changing their position,

in order to get some mileage out of some outburst by Jimmy Carter?

lol, typical.

I've always said that a broken clock is right twice a day. :eusa_whistle:
I find it funny that one of your own is honest and you call it an "outburst". :lol:

I find it funny you can't read.

It's a lot easier to get elected when you have lobbies in your corner called "the media", and the "IRS". :eusa_whistle:
Obama's performance numbers would not equate to a re-election....never have before, I should say.

GW Bush got re-elected with approval numbers lower than Obama's.

Never happened before, except in the last re-election.

lol, you're one of the biggest idiots on this board. Does that depress you ever?

Bush was lower than that in his last 4 years.

Bush is history.....Obama is now....sorry i had to tell you that.....

If Bush were irrelevant I don't think you'd see so many of the old Bushies trying so hard to rewrite history and rehabilitate Bush's image.

Meanwhile, Gallup's job approval for Republicans in Congress plunges below 15%

To use the teaparty habit of suggesting everyone wait for the Armageddon ...

... wait 'til Republican approval goes below 10%!

Both parties numbers are in the tank, so now you want to brag about who is the cream of the crap???? Go figure......:eusa_whistle:

Hardly.

Republicans are wallowing in the mud, while Dems pee on their heads.
But we don't want to let Republicans know how bad their numbers are - they might want to do something about it.
What to do? .... they sure as hell don't know ...

they are both wallowing in the mud.....you cant see it because people like me who cant stand either Party are peeing on your head and the piss is running into your eyes.....and going towards your mouth....so maybe you should keep your mouth shut....

Forum List

Back