Raw Footage Of Michael Hastings Car Exploding Caught On Surveillance Cameras.

We care about this why?

Who the fuck is Michael Hastings?
Right! It's not like he did anything important like Play Basketball or something.

Again................who the fuck is Michael Hastings?

I have yet to hear something he did that was important. There are several entries on Michael Hastings, but none of them have to do with basketball.

Is there perhaps some tea bagger or politician that think he's important?

I don't.

We care about this why?

Who the fuck is Michael Hastings?
Right! It's not like he did anything important like Play Basketball or something.

I have yet to hear something he did that was important. There are several entries on Michael Hastings, but none of them have to do with basketball.

I don't.

Hastings is the Rolling Stone Reporter who repeated some off the cuff remarks that General McChrystal made about Obama and Biden, and Obama had to fire him for insubordination.

Somewhere, this is considered "Journalism", but not really. McChyrstal said some dumb things, but Hastings repeating them and getting a guy who gave him a lot of time fired did no one any good.

I don't.

Hastings is the Rolling Stone Reporter who repeated some off the cuff remarks that General McChrystal made about Obama and Biden, and Obama had to fire him for insubordination.

Somewhere, this is considered "Journalism", but not really. McChyrstal said some dumb things, but Hastings repeating them and getting a guy who gave him a lot of time fired did no one any good.

so :gay:

Translation?

If you don't support the president 100%, you're not a journalist!!:2up:

For those thinking that explosion was unnatural, a fire hydrant was run over. Metal on metal in a car full of gas. Sounds natural, to me.

I don't know if this was a hit or not, but the evidence is a bit circumstantial. CT's always use the lowest standards as "proof," it's completely ridiculous.

I would believe something was an actual conspiracy when otherwise NON conspiracy theorists have to pause and raise an eyebrow. Until then, CT's should be beaten back like a fire in Colorado.

As you will notice, skooks will not retract his statement about the front end not being damaged. That's because he's a dishonest sycophant. Ignored.

A number of car experts have said there does not seem to be reason to suspect foul play. Hastings' brother, Jeff Hastings, also thinks there was no conspiracy.

Silverton’s boyfriend, journalist Michael Krikorian, wrote about the newly released video in a blog post, saying he has shown it to experts who ruled out several conspiracy theories, including that the explosion was the work of a bomb.

Dramatic Michael Hastings Car Crash Video Released

Here is video showing Hastings on an officer's dash cam running a red light, minutes before the crash.

If his car were speeding out of his own control, how did he make the turns (after running said light) the get the several streets over, where he crashed?

CT's don't seem to add up.

-the tree was damaged, and burnt
-the engine was forward of the car, not behind it
-the front end was severely fawkt up
-the car hit a fire hydrant
-the driver was driving erratically, even minutes before he crashed and parallel streets over (meaning he had control enough to make turns)
-the driver has a book about himself that depicts how he once was into drunk driving, has even crashed in the past

Definitely not enough hard evidence to suggest conspiracy theory. The only thing loosely suggesting one, is who he was and what he did for work. That's pretty weak.

For those thinking that explosion was unnatural, a fire hydrant was run over. Metal on metal in a car full of gas. Sounds natural, to me.

I don't know if this was a hit or not, but the evidence is a bit circumstantial. CT's always use the lowest standards as "proof," it's completely ridiculous.

I would believe something was an actual conspiracy when otherwise NON conspiracy theorists have to pause and raise an eyebrow. Until then, CT's should be beaten back like a fire in Colorado.

As you will notice, skooks will not retract his statement about the front end not being damaged. That's because he's a dishonest sycophant. Ignored.

Well of course all of the far left k00ks are going to advocate for the "official" story.......they don't want any dog doo possibly pointing back to Chicago because the bubble can burst and we can have the bubble bursting!!

Anybody who things this is legit, has a plate in their head.:2up::2up::2up:

How about the damage to the car after a "high speed" crash!!!:happy-1::happy-1::funnyface:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LSY3wVuASg&feature=player_embedded]Journalist Michael Hastings Dies in Fiery Crash / Hollywood RAW FOOTAGE - YouTube[/ame]

The damage looks consistent with a high speed crash. The front left end is partially smashed into the steering wheel, and partially broken off and on the other side of the tree. The fire hydrant is clearly broken off, and at the angle of impact it's probable that it would have passed right underneath a driver-side gas tank.

Don't let any of that get in the way of your deluded fantasy, kook.

I will concede that the car may have hit the fire hydrant.......perhaps is legit but why so many people, including experts, stating this smells on many levels. Heres the thing......the hyperpartisans are only curious if it is one of their guys possibly being whacked.

I will concede that the car may have hit the fire hydrant.......perhaps is legit but why so many people, including experts, stating this smells on many levels. Heres the thing......the hyperpartisans are only curious if it is one of their guys possibly being whacked.

If you were honest, and not tricking your own brain with your penchant to be a conspiracy theorist, and also on the opposite end of the coin politically doing the exact thing you just said others do, you'd also question the CT's theory by saying "why are so many experts, and why does the evidence, support that it was simply a driver-error crash into a tree."

-he was a drunk driver in the past. FACT
-the car is wrapped around a tree. FACT
-the fire hydrant was exploded open, as seen on the first eye witness video. FACT
-the driver was seen minutes before, STREETS OVER, running red lights, indicating he must have had control enough to TURN OVER TO THE STREET HE EVENTUALLY CRASHED ON. FACT

So unless someone magically was driving for him on a video-game-esque dash cam making turns just fine, and causing eventual crash, a conspiracy theory is not supported here.

If you were honest, and not tricking your own brain with your penchant to be a conspiracy theorist, and also on the opposite end of the coin politically doing the exact thing you just said others do, you'd also question the CT's theory by saying "why are so many experts, and why does the evidence, support that it was simply a driver-error crash into a tree."

-he was a drunk driver in the past. FACT
-the car is wrapped around a tree. FACT
-the fire hydrant was exploded open, as seen on the first eye witness video. FACT
-the driver was seen minutes before, STREETS OVER, running red lights, indicating he must have had control enough to TURN OVER TO THE STREET HE EVENTUALLY CRASHED ON. FACT

So unless someone magically was driving for him on a video-game-esque dash cam making turns just fine, and causing eventual crash, a conspiracy theory is not supported here.

Right......not at all.........

Selective silencing: Was Michael Hastings murdered?

Forum List

Back