Raw Footage Of Michael Hastings Car Exploding Caught On Surveillance Cameras.

Laugh.....my.....balls......off..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5At97G_U2kk]? 2012 Mercedes C-Class Coupe CRASH TEST - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody else see the engine go flying by???:2up::funnyface::2up:

Many people will happily buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if you package it up just right!!!

Here's a pic of Hastings' car, covered. Looks to me on the right, just past the sheet, is part of the left side of the hood/front end of the car. As if there is severe damage done on the left side.

297275_e63f593e_dd12_11e2_83d7.jpg

HighlandCrash2.gif

Also, here's a pic of the left side (tree blocks front left though). Looks like the driver's side got whacked against the tree.

Did you notice that this picture of the scene bears no resemblance to the other pictures which purport to be pictures of the tree at the scene?

Cars that have head on crashes into a tree at high speed never have any front end damage:eusa_dance::happy-1::eusa_dance:.....
The car had front end damage

.and we see every day, front end collisions where the engine of the car is 100 yards behind the scene of the accident!!!
You're wrong, the engine was found ahead in the direction the car was going, South of the collision near Highland & Clinton.

Oh....and at the crash scene the next morning, there was a sheet over the front end of the car!!! Well.......we see that every day don't we??!!!
Its quite common to cover parts of a accident with a tarp or sheet when fatality is involved.

Yep. From a scene here the other day at a wreck where someone died.
pegyte9u.jpg

All Hastings friends said he was.

Michael Hastings' Friend Joe Biggs: 'He Drove Like a Grandma,' Crash Doesn't Add Up | Fox News Insider

"His friends and family who know him, everyone says he drives like a grandma. So that right there doesn't seem like something that he would be doing.

“A friend of Michael Hastings told Fox News today that the Rolling Stone journalist was working on the “the biggest story yet” about the CIA before his suspicious death and that Hastings drove “like a grandma,” making it extremely out of character for him to be speeding in the early hours of the morning.

Michael Hastings? Wife Vows to ?Take Down Whoever Did This? ? Paul Joseph Watson | Catholic Glasses

“Sgt. Joe Biggs told Fox News’ Megan Kelly that “something didn’t feel right” after Hastings sent a panicked email saying the authorities were on his tail, adding that the story of him driving at high speed in the early hours of the morning was completely out of character.

“His friends and family that know him, everyone says he drives like a grandma, so that right there doesn’t seem like something he’d be doing, there’s no way that he’d be acting erratic like that and driving out of control,” said Biggs, adding that “things don’t add up, there’s a lot of questions that need to be answered.”

Mercedes wants the car to examine for mechanical failure. Why can't they get it?

The family wanted to have an autopsy and bury his remains. Why was Hastings secretly cremated?

Who is hiding what?

Here's a pic of Hastings' car, covered. Looks to me on the right, just past the sheet, is part of the left side of the hood/front end of the car. As if there is severe damage done on the left side.

HighlandCrash2.gif

Also, here's a pic of the left side (tree blocks front left though). Looks like the driver's side got whacked against the tree.

Did you notice that this picture of the scene bears no resemblance to the other pictures which purport to be pictures of the tree at the scene?

Are you saying these pics aren't of Michael Hastings car after the accident?

HighlandCrash2.gif

Are you saying these pics aren't of Michael Hastings car after the accident?

Not these the other ones.

A firefighter wrote on another website that it was definitely a bomb. He notes that Hastings has applied his breaks as the break lights can be seen as he speeds through the intersection. Then you see a flash of light under his car milliseconds before a massive explosion. He states the mini flash was the bomb detonating. So it's apparent that Hastings had a car out of control as he was trying to apply the breaks to stop to no avail because there were no skid marks from trying to stop.

Footage from Pizzeria Mozza, which is located at Melrose and Highland shows the final moments before journalist Michael Hastings' Mercedes Benz exploded into flames...
Michael Hastings Crash Caught On Surveillance Camera - New Footage - YouTube

Anyone that saw all that from that video is delusional.

Hastings was well known to everyone who knew him as a pokey driver. The mercedes was hacked and operated externally so that it would go that fast. The tree he hit isn't damaged. Just scorched. What ever he found out the government killed him for it.

He hit a tree in a speeding car because the government forced his car to go faster than he wanted it true, and the proof of that is that the tree wasn't damaged.

Gotta admit I cannot refute that argument.

I was a tow jockey. I worked crashes for a living for almost ten years. Quite simply: trees are TOUGH! When a tree was hit, it was usually either knocked down, or just had scuffed bark. There wasn't much middle ground.

I can't say I have the range of experience you do, but I have seen a full size SUV that went of the road in the branches of a tree it hit. I have also seen a car wrapped almost completely around a tree that it hit in the midst of a high speed spin through the medium.

The tree he hit isn't damaged. Just scorched. What ever he found out the government killed him for it.
Meanwhile, here in reality land we have dozens of pictures of an obviously damaged tree.

michael_hastings_memorial.jpg

usa-journalist-carcrash.jpg

But hey at least you've evolved from your previous dumbass claim of "not a mark on it" eh? It takes a special person to look at that tree and say "not a mark on it" don't you think? You are clearly special.

I toodled on down to Hancock Park to take a look around. What do you think a tree would look like if it had been slammed by a Mercedes going over 100 mph? How about not a mark on it? The only damage is to the road from the fire.

It was a tree he hit? Geez I thought it was something Concrete. I'm not saying his car couldn't have gone up like a roman candle from the crash but I have known many people who have wrapped themselves around trees and an explosion like that never happened. Recently a car hit a curb, went airborn landed on a gas station canopy and fell to the ground. The car was a pretzel and two out of the three died, I think the third guy was thrown from the car saving his life. The car still didn't catch on fire. RIP BRY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqAPxv4vlE"]Two dead in New Haven crash - YouTube[/ame]

Now that I saw the video I can see that was a palm tree, he would have been better off hitting concrete.

Interestingly, one neighbor, Rochelle Frankel, told KTLA News the crash sounded like an explosion.

It sounded like a bomb went off in the middle of the night. My house shook. The windows were rattling.

Michael Hastings Crash: Car Was Speeding, Engine Flew 100 Feet, Cops Say - Los Angeles - News - The Informer

From same article.

"The writer does have a history with alcohol and drugs, however. In his first book, I Lost My Love in Baghdad: A Modern War Story, Hastings says that he crashed a car in a drunk-driving accident when he was 19."

I won't go in to details, but I went through a fence into a porch and there were no skid marks. If I had been going a hundred my car would have probably blown up too.

I think he was murdered.

There is speculation that his car's computer was hacked, which is a very easy thing to do, making it not respond to anything he tried to do to stop the car.

Engines don't end up that far behind a car traveling with that much forward momentum.

Forces inside the government or the military could have done this with no knowledge of the President.

The authorities in L.A. have been very tight-lipped and secretive.

This could have happened due to improper maintenance and/or a defective vehicle, you should contact the manufacturer.

Forum List

Back