🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ray Lewis rips Black Lives Matter for ignoring black-on-black crime

Bucs youre a idiot.

Ray Lewis played football. Thats how he rose above it all. Regardless of what he did his comment shows that he should confine himself to speaking on topics he knows about. Criticizing BLM for not addressing Black on Black crime is pretty retarded of Ray. What does Black on Black violence have to do with police brutality?
BLM has nothing to do with police brutality.
You have verified your total cluelessness. Thanks.

Black Lives Matter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence toward black people. BLM regularly organizes protests around the deaths of black people in killings by law enforcement officers, and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system."

Of course Mr. Lewis, former NFL defenser is now the prized jewel of white people.....because any time a nigga come out against black folk, their suddenly the apple of the white man's eye....provided he's not out at night and in his neck of the woods.....Mr. Lewis, is now out preaching the words of black on black crime and why BLM isn't focused on that. Mr. Lewis like soooooooooo many fail to understand that this movement couldn't possibly address why nigga ENJOY killing each other, no more than it can address why hillbilly poor white motherfuckers who get a gov. check each month, votes for a party that wants to take it away, ie the GOP. Its called an enigma, something that's unexplainable. BLM's came into form not as a movement, but as a social statement to society that killing us and allowing cops to go free, is unacceptable. That black lives, no matter how we fit on the social scales of society, our lives, our childrens' lives matter. To tack on black on black crimes, poverty, inequality, social ills all this on a movement simply asking for justice, is an unfair move on Mr. Lewis's part.

What Lewis fail to understand that its absent black men, perhaps not Mr. Lewis himself, who are the foundation for the ills in the black community. And instead of attacking what is considered a positive light that has broke through all the bullshit that engulfs the community, nigga's getting off of Becky for a few hours a day to protest is a good thang....just sayin!!

84ea588453a12913750f6a70670049f9_c0-238-2540-1718_s885x516.jpg
He sounds just like a white person making that claim. Obviously he is ignorant of the multitude of groups and movements that are working to curb Black on Black violence. Its amazing he thinks that the people we pay to catch criminals should be immune from being pointed out for being criminals themselves. I guess when you live in the buffered zone of celebrity and forget your roots you get confused easily.
I
I don't have a issue with Ray, what I take acception to is that Ray just like the white media is making this BLM into something its not. This movement couldn't possibly address all the issue facing our communities, no movement can. the only thing that's gonna stop some sorry as nigga for killing another nigga for just looking at him the wrong way, is both having a gun and may the best man win. We gotta start at birth with people like this and the only thing a BLM can do with that, is the men keeping their zippers close and the chic's closing their legs. There is no third alternative, until we learn how to parent correctly.
I take exception to his ignorance or his uncle tomming. When you dont know what you are talking about its best to just keep quiet. Ray looks like a fool by attempting to advance the white conservative narrative. Also even if he was right I would never discuss this in mixed company. You are right about us raising our children the right way. We should shake off this retarded idea that whites want us to be part of their society and focus on doing us. Going back to the positive aspects of our culture created here in the US and in Africa. Once a Black man realizes he and other Black men are kings he will value Black life. Once Black women realize they are queens they will carry themselves with dignity and value themselves. Those of us that have made it out of the ghetto understand that is no guarantee we are not still hunted by whites but at least we wont be destroying our own.

Of course Mr. Lewis, former NFL defenser is now the prized jewel of white people.....because any time a nigga come out against black folk, their suddenly the apple of the white man's eye....provided he's not out at night and in his neck of the woods.....Mr. Lewis, is now out preaching the words of black on black crime and why BLM isn't focused on that. Mr. Lewis like soooooooooo many fail to understand that this movement couldn't possibly address why nigga ENJOY killing each other, no more than it can address why hillbilly poor white motherfuckers who get a gov. check each month, votes for a party that wants to take it away, ie the GOP. Its called an enigma, something that's unexplainable. BLM's came into form not as a movement, but as a social statement to society that killing us and allowing cops to go free, is unacceptable. That black lives, no matter how we fit on the social scales of society, our lives, our childrens' lives matter. To tack on black on black crimes, poverty, inequality, social ills all this on a movement simply asking for justice, is an unfair move on Mr. Lewis's part.

What Lewis fail to understand that its absent black men, perhaps not Mr. Lewis himself, who are the foundation for the ills in the black community. And instead of attacking what is considered a positive light that has broke through all the bullshit that engulfs the community, nigga's getting off of Becky for a few hours a day to protest is a good thang....just sayin!!

84ea588453a12913750f6a70670049f9_c0-238-2540-1718_s885x516.jpg
You might have phrased that differently without the aphorisms and sans snide remarks. The blacks lives matter moment seems more anti white, anti cop than it is concerned facts or with the true well being of ALL blacks, period.

Bucs youre a idiot.

Ray Lewis played football. Thats how he rose above it all. Regardless of what he did his comment shows that he should confine himself to speaking on topics he knows about. Criticizing BLM for not addressing Black on Black crime is pretty retarded of Ray. What does Black on Black violence have to do with police brutality?

"Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence toward black people. BLM regularly organizes protests around the deaths of black people in killings by law enforcement officers, and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system."
The BLM movement was founded on a fucking lie and is or will end up becoming an extortion racket. Bill Clinton put these fuckers in their place today and it was refreshing to hear a liberal tell the truth. Black lives matters not for young black men being murdered by black drug dealers in the ghetto. These boys aren't being killed by the police.

What Lewis fail to understand that its absent black men,...

that is exactly what i was saying to myself when i first started reading this post.., we all need these "chillens" to grow up knowing his/her father who works and plays with him/her through out their life. :up:

Bucs youre a idiot.

The BLM movement was founded on a fucking lie and is or will end up becoming an extortion racket. Bill Clinton put these fuckers in their place today and it was refreshing to hear a liberal tell the truth. Black lives matters not for young black men being murdered by black drug dealers in the ghetto. These boys aren't being killed by the police.
Stop whining just because you were too ignorant. I guess the truth hurts.

He sounds just like a white person making that claim. Obviously he is ignorant of the multitude of groups and movements that are working to curb Black on Black violence. Its amazing he thinks that the people we pay to catch criminals should be immune from being pointed out for being criminals themselves. I guess when you live in the buffered zone of celebrity and forget your roots you get confused easily.

Share the names of these groups. I need something new to fill my "helping less fortunate people" quota now that my last pet project got himself a stellar job.

Share the names of these groups. I need something new to fill my "helping less fortunate people" quota now that my last pet project got himself a stellar job.
No thanks. I dont want white people involved. Sorry.

As long as they ignore the high murder rate within the black community. Well, they look like hypocrites....Blacklivesmatters is pro-criminal and that is what they appear to the rest of the country.

Their loss. No worries, I'll find another young man to straighten out eventually.

Their loss. No worries, I'll find another young man to straighten out eventually.
If youre white you wont be able to straighten out a Black man. You have no knowledge of whats required.

I was just looking to throw money at them. I don't have time to /actually/ deal with it. lol

There are literally hundreds of these groups all around the country. Goofy white people never know what up until decades later.

I'm not sure why this surprises you son... Here I offered to help and you immediately said you don't want any help from me - because I'm white. Of course, us "crackers" don't know about them...

I'm not sure why this surprises you son... Here I offered to help and you immediately said you don't want any help from me - because I'm white. Of course, us "crackers" don't know about them...
I'm not surprised. I dont want your help because as I said before you dont know whats needed. White people havent fixed the issues in their own communities so what makes you think you know how to fix something in our community?

Stop whining just because you were too ignorant. I guess the truth hurts.
You wouldn't acknowledge the Truth of Ferguson, the catalyst of BLM, if it bit you in the ass. BLM was founded on a lie and no matter how much you hate whitey, that fact isn't going to change.

Forum List

Back