🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ray Lewis rips Black Lives Matter for ignoring black-on-black crime

Ray needs to stop giving speeches in front of the black backdrop screen.

It looks like a white T-shirt with a microphone. :lol:

A bigger mistake is shooting the video in front of a white screen. Then all you see is a shadow

-Geaux

Ah....now some black lefties are gonna call Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom. Yeah....this guy:
View attachment 70747

In one short video...Ray Lewis showed more leadership to HIS community...yes...HIS fellow black community....than Obama has his entire life.

Never thought I'd see the day, white folk championing a nigga...oh, I forgot, you gotta hate on nigga's and be in a sports uniform....right"""""":bowdown::bowdown:

White people elected Obama..... twice...

Care to comment on that?

-Geaux

Of course Mr. Lewis, former NFL defenser is now the prized jewel of white people.....because any time a nigga come out against black folk, their suddenly the apple of the white man's eye....provided he's not out at night and in his neck of the woods.....Mr. Lewis, is now out preaching the words of black on black crime and why BLM isn't focused on that. Mr. Lewis like soooooooooo many fail to understand that this movement couldn't possibly address why nigga ENJOY killing each other, no more than it can address why hillbilly poor white motherfuckers who get a gov. check each month, votes for a party that wants to take it away, ie the GOP. Its called an enigma, something that's unexplainable. BLM's came into form not as a movement, but as a social statement to society that killing us and allowing cops to go free, is unacceptable. That black lives, no matter how we fit on the social scales of society, our lives, our childrens' lives matter. To tack on black on black crimes, poverty, inequality, social ills all this on a movement simply asking for justice, is an unfair move on Mr. Lewis's part.

What Lewis fail to understand that its absent black men, perhaps not Mr. Lewis himself, who are the foundation for the ills in the black community. And instead of attacking what is considered a positive light that has broke through all the bullshit that engulfs the community, nigga's getting off of Becky for a few hours a day to protest is a good thang....just sayin!!

84ea588453a12913750f6a70670049f9_c0-238-2540-1718_s885x516.jpg

Sho'nuff Buckwheat

Uh, note to white douche bag, its time to retire Buck and come into the mist of the 21st century...in short, you need to get out more.

Kobe= Rape= No conviction
Mike Tyson= Rape=convicted

Even score

-Geaux

Ah....now some black lefties are gonna call Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom. Yeah....this guy:
View attachment 70747

In one short video...Ray Lewis showed more leadership to HIS community...yes...HIS fellow black community....than Obama has his entire life.

Never thought I'd see the day, white folk championing a nigga...oh, I forgot, you gotta hate on nigga's and be in a sports uniform....right"""""":bowdown::bowdown:

Care to comment on that?

-Geaux

Uh, lets see....Sarah Palin and McCain vs Obama....uh, Mitt Robme, vs Obama....from where I sit, you pink motherfuckers really didn't have a choice, now did ya? LOLOLOLOL Dumb white fucks or a smart fine as nigga.....ask your women......who was better!!!

You dont have to be a historian. You just have to be intelligent enough to get your claims verified before you look like an idiot and make them. I know youre embarrassed but deflecting from that point only makes you look desperate to cover it up. I ask again. How could you fuck up something
It's a strange thing about facts. You don't get to have your own set. BLM was founded by a white dude on a lie.

You dont have to be a historian. You just have to be intelligent enough to get your claims verified before you look like an idiot and make them. I know youre embarrassed but deflecting from that point only makes you look desperate to cover it up. I ask again. How could you fuck up something
It's a strange thing about facts. You don't get to have your own set. BLM was founded by a white dude on a lie.

And ...drums rolling....the Iraqi war was founded by a white dude on a lie....I'm curious, which lie has had more people killed than all our wars combined.....just askin.

View attachment 70747

Care to comment on that?

-Geaux

Uh, lets see....Sarah Palin and McCain vs Obama....uh, Mitt Robme, vs Obama....from where I sit, you pink motherfuckers really didn't have a choice, now did ya? LOLOLOLOL Dumb white fucks or a smart fine as nigga.....ask your women......who was better!!!

If we were racist we did. I mean, that is what they are calling Trump supporters.... racist.

-Geaux

And ...drums rolling....the Iraqi war was founded by a white dude on a lie....I'm curious, which lie has had more people killed than all our wars combined.....just askin.

Bush listened to a 'black' dude

Drum roll please.....

Colin Powell

-Geaux

Its amusing to see you try your best to deflect from the fact you dont kn
I can can back my facts up. You can't. Blacks recanted their claims in Ferguson and the jury in the Zimmerman trial saw thru the lies. Face it, you're wishing on a turd. BLM needs to disband or put a white guy as their leader. Oh wait...

"I can can back my facts up." ?

Now youre stuttering. You cant back shit up. You claimed BLM started with Ferguson. How did you fuck it up that badly when all you had to do was go onto the internet and find out? :laugh:

"In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter. The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi."
I'm not the National Historian for the BLM Society. BLM was basically unknown to the rest of the world and finally came to national view when those idiots started interrupting librarians at study. They had to become nunances to get media attention. And the Founder of BLM was a white dude! LOL

The world is laughing at the BLM movement because they look like fools when they don't address black on black crime. That's something your people have to fix yourself. Quit expecting your white democrat overlords to solve your problems. They want you just the way you are: dependent.

Wait a fuckin minute, you mean to tell me, the world is laughing at us over BLM? And not you stupid pathetic pink motherfuckers who are rallying behind the GOP's 3rd Reich? Not the GOP arguing over dick sizes? Not elderly fuck mf's sucker punchin nigga's cause they can? Not Ben Carson, who on his best day is dumber than a Dr. Pepper...empty can...but over nigga's demanding justice??? Gotcha!!

Get the fuck outta here, if anybody is being laughed at, its you white dumb motherfuckers.
White people seem to think that laughing at us actually means something. They dont get it that we laugh at them everyday. I dont think our ancestors could have survived slavery if these cave chimps werent so funny.
laugh.gif

Bush listened to a 'black' dude

Drum roll please.....

Colin Powell

-Geaux

Oh, okay, now its the black man's fault? Powel had to cut a interview in Hawaii out, because he was so fed up with lying for the Bush administration, all signed sealed and delivered but Rove, Rumsfeld, Chenney and that brainless motherfucker Bush...Powell was so disgusted by Bush, he voted for Obama twice into office....do you shit for brains fuck ever and I mean ever speak truthes?

Its amusing to see you try your best to deflect from the fact you dont kn
I can can back my facts up. You can't. Blacks recanted their claims in Ferguson and the jury in the Zimmerman trial saw thru the lies. Face it, you're wishing on a turd. BLM needs to disband or put a white guy as their leader. Oh wait...

Now youre stuttering. You cant back shit up. You claimed BLM started with Ferguson. How did you fuck it up that badly when all you had to do was go onto the internet and find out? :laugh:

"In the summer of 2013, after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter. The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi."
I'm not the National Historian for the BLM Society. BLM was basically unknown to the rest of the world and finally came to national view when those idiots started interrupting librarians at study. They had to become nunances to get media attention. And the Founder of BLM was a white dude! LOL

The world is laughing at the BLM movement because they look like fools when they don't address black on black crime. That's something your people have to fix yourself. Quit expecting your white democrat overlords to solve your problems. They want you just the way you are: dependent.

Wait a fuckin minute, you mean to tell me, the world is laughing at us over BLM? And not you stupid pathetic pink motherfuckers who are rallying behind the GOP's 3rd Reich? Not the GOP arguing over dick sizes? Not elderly fuck mf's sucker punchin nigga's cause they can? Not Ben Carson, who on his best day is dumber than a Dr. Pepper...empty can...but over nigga's demanding justice??? Gotcha!!

Get the fuck outta here, if anybody is being laughed at, its you white dumb motherfuckers.
White people seem to think that laughing at us actually means something. They dont get it that we laugh at them everyday. I dont think our ancestors could have survived slavery if these cave chimps werent so funny.
laugh.gif

And if my ancestors had know things would have turned out this bad, they would of picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux

To bad you originally said it was founded because of Ferguson. You trying to change your story now since I made you look like a silly white cave chimp?

laugh.gif

And if my ancestors had know things would have turned out this bad, they would of picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux
Those weak pink cave chimps would have died out and the US would have just been a penal colony. Why do you think they needed Black people for in the first place? You weak ass white people were dying in droves.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-Geaux
Those weak pink cave chimps would have died out and the US would have just been a penal colony. Why do you think they needed Black people for in the first place? You weak ass white people were dying in droves.
laugh.gif

Slaves died too. In fact, my brother keeps the slave grave yard (12) on our family tobacco farm in good order. I mean for real. He could just as easily say fuck it and let it get overgrown.

-Geaux

View attachment 70747

Care to comment on that?

-Geaux

If we were racist we did. I mean, that is what they are calling Trump supporters.... racist.

-Geaux

Dude, Donald Dumb is on record....calling his supporters DUMB...now if you pink fuck heads like that shit, than more power...but being called racist and dumb and stupid and pathetic and white....I mean, it is what it is dude.

View attachment 70747

Care to comment on that?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Dude, Donald Dumb is on record....calling his supporters DUMB...now if you pink fuck heads like that shit, than more power...but being called racist and dumb and stupid and pathetic and white....I mean, it is what it is dude.

Like all races

If the shoe fits

-Geaux

Forum List

Back