Ray's salute to the home city.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Seein as how there is a devastatin epidemic of dementia over there in Kamala Harris City where sustainability is king, I got to make up my mind if I am gonna keep ridin my bike near the south side of that town. I am nigh onto 80 years old and I mount my velocipede every day for at least a 40-mile ride-weather permittin. I seen in reports that the brain-scanned gray matter of many citizens in that settlement looks like a bombed out area of the Gaza Strip. This ain't nothin new. I know the city has a little rodent at the radio station and a North Korean-educated newspaper that pounds out propaganda sayin the we are all gonna live off the fat of liberal land after wokeness gets a victory in Washington in November.

Since I did not just fall off a turnip truck, I got to take issue with the city's decision to construct a Taj Mahal of alcohol over there at the city line. Most of us will never know how much Chinese Fentanyl was released into the community when the local medical center impersonated the Titanic awhile back. And mixin that stuff with booze and weed could probly influence the local vote. I guess the local leadership in the city don't care much about the thought process of citizens as long as they get the results they are lookin for.
When pieces of dehydrated, jauniced neurological tissue chip off local brains and float away in the bloodstream, what kinda decisions are made when pickled denizens are led to a voting booth? Do you think you could knock on their skulls and convince them that fumblin-mumblin-stumblin Joe Biden got 81 million votes in 2020? Im gonna take odds on that one!

The local medical center got fined 2 million bucks for its Fentanyl mishap and some wonder where that money comes from. If you want a good bet it's probly, comin out of your pocket. They got away with blamin a scapegoat underling, but I got a feelin the real culprits are ridin golf carts in a tropical paradise as we speak. God bless America, God bless liberalism, and God bless local wokeness! You ain't gonna find out cause the local media ain't gonna touch it-it is bad for business!

The grand structure they are puttin together over there by the Market Basket will house more hootch than there are gold bars in Fort Knox! It's gonna be a big yahoo moment for the citizens of a New Hampshire woke city! You know, I'm thinkin the city might even be studied as a successful example of brain-altered modern wokeness! My imagination is runnin wild! I see a giant parade featurin a massive helium-filled float of hot-bottom Howdy Doody, Pete Buttigieg. Amid loud cheers he will fly over the people like Peter Pan as they salute with a raised glass! All the sensative, adderall-loaded college-eduacated beta males will line up like momma's boys and vote for Kamala Harris in the city. It's gonna be huge!

Well, that's Kamala Harris city for you. One thing we know for sure is that they hate Donald Trump for wantin to make America great again. I'll keep peddlin my wheels there for a while but maybe not for long.

1724854304361.png

Last edited:
Seein as how there is a devastatin epidemic of dementia over there in Kamala Harris City where sustainability is king, I got to make up my mind if I am gonna keep ridin my bike near the south side of that town. I am nigh onto 80 years old and I mount my velocipede every day for at least a 40-mile ride-weather permittin. I seen in reports that the brain-scanned gray matter of many citizens in that settlement looks like a bombed out area of the Gaza Strip. This ain't nothin new. I know the city has a little rodent at the radio station and a North Korean-educated newspaper that pounds out propaganda sayin the we are all gonna live off the fat of liberal land after wokeness gets a victory in Washington in November.

Since I did not just fall off a turnip truck, I got to take issue with the city's decision to construct a Taj Mahal of alcohol over there at the city line. Most of us will never know how much Chinese Fentanyl was released into the community when the local medical center impersonated the Titanic awhile back. And mixin that stuff with booze and weed could probly influence the local vote. I guess the local leadership in the city don't care much about the thought process of citizens as long as they get the results they are lookin for.
When pieces of dehydrated, jauniced neurological tissue chip off local brains and float away in the bloodstream, what kinda decisions are made when pickled denizens are led to a voting booth? Do you think you could knock on their skulls and convince them that fumblin-mumblin-stumblin Joe Biden got 81 million votes in 2020? Im gonna take odds on that one!

The local medical center got fined 2 million bucks for its Fentanyl mishap and some wonder where that money comes from. If you want a good bet it's probly, comin out of your pocket. They got away with blamin a scapegoat underling, but I got a feelin the real culprits are ridin golf carts in a tropical paradise as we speak. God bless America, God bless liberalism, and God bless local wokeness! You ain't gonna find out cause the local media ain't gonna touch it-it is bad for business!

The grand structure they are puttin together over there by the Market Basket will house more hootch than there are gold bars in Fort Knox! It's gonna be a big yahoo moment for the citizens of a New Hampshire woke city! You know, I'm thinkin the city might even be studied as a successful example of brain-altered modern wokeness! My imagination is runnin wild! I see a giant parade featurin a massive helium-filled float of hot-bottom Howdy Doody, Pete Buttigieg. Amid loud cheers he will fly over the people like Peter Pan as they salute with a raised glass! All the sensative, adderall-loaded college-eduacated beta males will line up like momma's boys and vote for Kamala Harris in the city. It's gonna be huge!

Well, that's Kamala Harris city for you. One thing we know for sure is that they hate Donald Trump for wantin to make America great again. I'll keep peddlin my wheels there for a while but maybe not for long.

View attachment 1002752

This is the second time you've attempted to correlate a liquor store with "woke".
You do know who runs and oversees the sale of liquor in New Hampshire?...don't you? A state run by a Republican governor and a Republican majority legislature.
So, THEY would be the ones riding the golf carts and soaking up the sun. Not the people who run Keene, NH. :)

But if you want something to complain about, I'll be happy to arrange a Pumpkin slinging contest! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is the second time you've attempted to correlate a liquor store with "woke".
You do know who runs and oversees the sale of liquor in New Hampshire?...don't you? A state run by a Republican governor and a Republican majority legislature.
So, THEY would be the ones riding the golf carts and soaking up the sun. Not the people who run Keene, NH. :)

But if you want something to complain about, I'll be happy to arrange a Pumpkin slinging contest! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Oh yes, the state's Rino Govenor, was quick to declare liquor stores as essential businesses during a viral epidemic.

Oh yes, the state's Rino Govenor, was quick to declare liquor stores as essential businesses during a viral epidemic.
Dude, you've lived in New Hampshire for decades. Liquor has ALWAYS been essential to NH state revenue. No matter whether there is a Republican or Democrat governor sitting in Concord.
The state runs it...exclusively. And we don't have a sales or income tax in this state..so yeah...liquor will always be essential. I travel to other states and go through stores like Total Wine and
grouse (like I have since I came of drinking age in the early 80's) about my state having a monopoly on selling booze. :auiqs.jpg:

Have you considered relocating to Alabama?

You would find yourself surrounded by like minded people, although you might get some disapproving looks for riding your bicycle every day. I think the best workaround is to plaster Trump stickers all over it.

Have you considered relocating to Alabama?

You would find yourself surrounded by like minded people, although you might get some disapproving looks for riding your bicycle every day. I think the best workaround is to plaster Trump stickers all over it.
He's just a crotchity old man telling you to git off his lawn! Now fire up the Friendly bus, it's time for a liquor run!

Forum List

Back