Rayshard Brooks was "Calm, Cordial, and Really Displayed a Cooperative Nature..."

:laugh:

It is obvious you didn't watch the last 2 minutes of the video YOU posted, where it shows Brooks violently resisting arrest.

You are making a complete fool of yourself here.

lol - except nothing he did rose to the level of needed deadly force.

& i didn't have to see the whole thing. i saw enough of it plus the presser where all the points state's decision were explained. pretty damning stuff.

That thug got what was coming to him. Call it Street Justice.

i expect nothing less than that coming from you. when the pig is sentence, he might as well say ba-bye. he won't last. then justice will have been served.

Justice was served. Another thug bit the dust. I CHEERED when I saw that video.

lol... i'm sure you did. & now it's the piggy's turn.

Only PIGS I see are Rioters and punk pencil neck Antifa thugs.

The the policeman, who talked with Brooks in a cordial manner for a long time, got the results of the Breathalyzer test, showing Brooks was intoxicated, he then tells Brooks he is under arrest, then proceeds to start the handcuffing move, that is when Brooks violently resisted arrest, forcibly wrest the taser from the policeman's hands.

Stop trying to deny it, Brooks resisted arrest and ran off, with police in pursuit, he turns half way around to fire the police grade taser at one of the pursuing policemen.

they had the dude go thru hoops, playing & toying with him - which he was fully compliant in doing with the 'field test' which btw- was totally unnessisary & time consuming if they had a breathalyzer. at no time did they say he was under arrest until all was said & done & wen they handcuffed him - he freaked given the arbery & floyd's killings. the taser was discharged & the cop knew it was rendered useless after that & THAT is when he shot the dude, twive in the back as he was running away.

felony murder is the 1st charge & the other cop has turned state's witness.

yer boy is going down & rightfully so.

:auiqs.jpg:

You didn't even listen to Brooks meandering replies to the police, he was asked several times on specific details, that is one reason why it took so long. The Police from the start noticed a heavy smell of alcohol in Brooks car and from his breath, the test showed he was legally drunk. The man was parked in the MIDDLE of the DRIVE IN lane! He was sound asleep so deeply that it took several attempts to wake him up, a classic sign of being drunk.

Your attempt to rationalize Brooks violent resistance to a lawful arrest and handcuffing decision is pure stupidity. You can't ignore the following unlawful actions of Brooks:

Resist arrest, violent assault, drove a car drunk, parks car illegally, takes a police grade taser from a policeman, shoots a policeman with the stolen taser.

Stop trying to defend a man who committed MULTIPLE crimes against Policemen who were doing their job patiently in dealing with this criminal.

he was not innocent by any means - but didn't deserve a death sentence, being shot - in the back - as he was running away.

thankfully the state also thinks that. tutt tutt.

But the JURY will Acquit. Then the filthy MOB will burn it down. Consistent with their behavior.

He also said Brooks "never presented himself as a threat".

Is the District Attorney trying to get the office acquitted? Why is he blatantly lying? Who does he think he is kidding? If you want to tell me that the officer was out of danger after the taser was fired and he didn't have to shoot him at that point....fine. I think it's a justified shooting, but if you want to argue that he didn't HAVE to shoot him...I'll listen.

But why are you being a lying piece of shit? Anybody, besides the most ardent of white hate black racist, will see past this nonsense. Calm, Cordial, and Cooperative? When he violently resisted arrest and escalated every single step of the incident? Never presented himself as a threat? When he wrestled and punched the officers and stole their weapon? How can anyone actually believe this?

I ask again...who are the real racists here?

Funny how firing a weapon is now not presenting a threat

It is obvious you didn't watch the last 2 minutes of the video YOU posted, where it shows Brooks violently resisting arrest.

& i didn't have to see the whole thing. i saw enough of it plus the presser where all the points state's decision were explained. pretty damning stuff.

That thug got what was coming to him. Call it Street Justice.

i expect nothing less than that coming from you. when the pig is sentence, he might as well say ba-bye. he won't last. then justice will have been served.

Justice was served. Another thug bit the dust. I CHEERED when I saw that video.

lol... i'm sure you did. & now it's the piggy's turn.

Only PIGS I see are Rioters and punk pencil neck Antifa thugs.

okey dokey. antifa had nothing to do with the riots. some looters took full advantage of the situation - no doubt -- - - but start with the boogaloo asswipes. they friends of yers - cause it sure sounds like they might be yer kind of peeps.

Is the District Attorney trying to get the office acquitted? Why is he blatantly lying? Who does he think he is kidding? If you want to tell me that the officer was out of danger after the taser was fired and he didn't have to shoot him at that point....fine. I think it's a justified shooting, but if you want to argue that he didn't HAVE to shoot him...I'll listen.

But why are you being a lying piece of shit? Anybody, besides the most ardent of white hate black racist, will see past this nonsense. Calm, Cordial, and Cooperative? When he violently resisted arrest and escalated every single step of the incident? Never presented himself as a threat? When he wrestled and punched the officers and stole their weapon? How can anyone actually believe this?

they patted him down & the cop knew that taser was not life threatening to him especially after it was rendered useless. that's when he shot brooks in the back.

Did you even watch that video?
The guy didnt even know where he was and he was all over the place. First he didnt know what he was drinking,then it was a pina colada and half a margarita.
The guy couldnt keep his story straight and he kept trying to deflect the conversation to his gf and daughter.

When they tried to put him in cuffs he started fighting.

Thats it,end of story.

they patted him down & the cop knew that taser was not life threatening to him especially after it was rendered useless. that's when he shot brooks in the back.

A taser will render you helpless.

This just shows what two faced assholes those Neggras are in Atlanta.

They dismissed Raytard shooting a taser at the police officer because they said there was no threat but yet the filthy hypocritical sonofabitches are bringing charges against other Atlanta police officers for using tasers against rioters.

Two weeks ago @FultonCountyDA charged SIX @Atlanta_Police with aggravated assault for using and POINTING a taser at protestors but today taser isn't a threat.. OH and @KeishaBottoms immediately fired two officers then as well without investigation.DA charges 6 APD officers for use of excessive force on 2 college students pic.twitter.com/p8ljfSg9Pd

Rosie memos (@almostjingo) June 17, 2020

1592437416013.png

This just shows what two faced assholes those Neggras are in Atlanta.

They dismissed Raytard shooting a taser at the police officer because they said there was no threat but yet the filthy hypocritical sonofabitches are bringing charges against other Atlanta police officers for using tasers against rioters.

Two weeks ago @FultonCountyDA charged SIX @Atlanta_Police with aggravated assault for using and POINTING a taser at protestors but today taser isn't a threat.. OH and @KeishaBottoms immediately fired two officers then as well without investigation.DA charges 6 APD officers for use of excessive force on 2 college students pic.twitter.com/p8ljfSg9Pd

Rosie memos (@almostjingo) June 17, 2020

View attachment 351623

Looks like racism and Black privilege to me.

OK lets do a test, you be a cop with an unloaded gun. You let me taze you for real, if I can take the gun from you then you inject heroin into your eyeballs

The DA Howard is playing a shell game with liberal morons to lose the focus on him being investigated during runoff election.
He is also accused of sexual assault.
The DA is pandering to the mob. Pathetic.

As far as the boogaloo nonsense, those folks go hand in hand with 911 truthers, and Sandy Hook deniers. Fucking conspiracy nonsense.

The DA Howard is playing a shell game with liberal morons to lose the focus on him being investigated during runoff election.
He is also accused of sexual assault.
The DA is pandering to the mob. Pathetic.

As far as the boogaloo nonsense, those folks go hand in hand with 911 truthers, and Sandy Hook deniers. Fucking conspiracy nonsense.

Catering to the lynch mob.

Just shows that Democrat Negroes in prominent positions can not be trusted to do the right thing.

They get elected and appointed for all the wrong reasons. Democrats are just as deficient in Ethics as they are in History, Economics, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

He punched the cops, took his taser, then used the taser on the cop. Does the cop have to be on his death bed before he can shoot?

Brooks was on probation. Probably a many times offender. Why not print out his sheet? All Criminals should do hard labor for life.

The Last Refuge

It’s A Political Trap – Outgoing Atlanta DA Sets-Up Successor For Problems – Charges Police Officer With 11 Counts Including Felony Murder in Shooting Death of Rayshard Brooks…
Posted on June 17, 2020 by sundance

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Paul Howard Jr., held a press conference earlier this afternoon to announce eleven charges against police officer Garrett Wolfe for the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks. The shooting took place at a local Atlanta Wendy’s.

In what appears to be a decision heavily influenced by local politics, DA Howard is charging officer Garrett Wolfe with felony murder, an unlawful killing with malice, forethought and specific intent. It looks like Howard is purposefully making a mess.

During his press remarks the district attorney stated Mr. Rayshard Brooks was “calm, cordial and really displayed a cooperative nature – he was almost jovial” after he was found “peacefully sleeping” in his car outside the Wendy’s Friday night and subjected to a sobriety test. According to the DA “for 41 minutes and 17 seconds, he followed their instructions, he answered the questions,” Howard said. “Mr. Brooks was never informed that he was under arrest for driving under the influence.”

LINK

===

“Mr. Brooks was never informed that he was under arrest for driving under the influence.”

The DA is lying his ass off!

The the policeman, who talked with Brooks in a cordial manner for a long time, got the results of the Breathalyzer test, showing Brooks was intoxicated, he then tells Brooks he is under arrest, then proceeds to start the handcuffing move, that is when Brooks violently resisted arrest, forcibly wrest the taser from the policeman's hands.

Stop trying to deny it, Brooks resisted arrest and ran off, with police in pursuit, he turns half way around to fire the police grade taser at one of the pursuing policemen.

they had the dude go thru hoops, playing & toying with him - which he was fully compliant in doing with the 'field test' which btw- was totally unnessisary & time consuming if they had a breathalyzer. at no time did they say he was under arrest until all was said & done & wen they handcuffed him - he freaked given the arbery & floyd's killings. the taser was discharged & the cop knew it was rendered useless after that & THAT is when he shot the dude, twive in the back as he was running away.

felony murder is the 1st charge & the other cop has turned state's witness.

yer boy is going down & rightfully so.

:auiqs.jpg:

You didn't even listen to Brooks meandering replies to the police, he was asked several times on specific details, that is one reason why it took so long. The Police from the start noticed a heavy smell of alcohol in Brooks car and from his breath, the test showed he was legally drunk. The man was parked in the MIDDLE of the DRIVE IN lane! He was sound asleep so deeply that it took several attempts to wake him up, a classic sign of being drunk.

Your attempt to rationalize Brooks violent resistance to a lawful arrest and handcuffing decision is pure stupidity. You can't ignore the following unlawful actions of Brooks:

Resist arrest, violent assault, drove a car drunk, parks car illegally, takes a police grade taser from a policeman, shoots a policeman with the stolen taser.

Stop trying to defend a man who committed MULTIPLE crimes against Policemen who were doing their job patiently in dealing with this criminal.

he was not innocent by any means - but didn't deserve a death sentence, being shot - in the back - as he was running away.

thankfully the state also thinks that. tutt tutt.

....yes he did...he was a criminal before this--causing HARM to the community
..and besides--doesn't matter if these 2 cops are found guilty---they can't get a fair trial thanks to the savage blacks who think they are still in shithole Africa ---who are acting like nazis vandalizing/burning/looting
...so, I guess all the blacks who were charged, sent to prison and then found innocent, are really guilty?

..so if this crazy/irrational/VIOLENT jackass went on to harm someone if the cops let him go, then you people would blame the cops!!!
..or if Mr Violent jackass ---who was committed crimes before--got hurt somehow if they let him go, you would blame the cops@
hahahahah
he deserved what he got--plain and simple

plain and simple--he deserved what he got---ANOTHER one--who KEEPS committing crimes and DUMBSHIT!!!

Yeah, all that the poor guy did was wrestle with the cops while being arrested for drunk driving, steal a cop's taser and then point it at the cop's head and shoot while running. Other than that he was a very calm cooperative person.

Just because he was Black, the cops should have not arrested him like they do all other races and people. They should have just let him steal the taser and take off. Blacks enjoy special VIP immunity status, like diplomats!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back