RCP: Clinton 200 electoral votes, Trump 164 electoral votes

Changing the map! Wisconsin,Michigan,Pa,now New Jersey,Connecticut....hell last time I saw poll for Oregon was up 3!

And

(drum roll)

Connecticut from likely Clinton to leans Clinton

New Jersey from likely Clinton to leans Clinton

Colorado from leans Clinton to toss up

Missouri from toss up to leans Trump

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House
baby-crying-450.jpg

And

(drum roll)

Most recent polling in CT is +15 for Clinton. So you tell me, is that "leans" or "likely"? They also show Texas as "leans" Trump, despite polling showing Trump by 6 points, and, ya know, the fact that it's Texas. Would you say that Texas is merely "leaning" toward Trump, or would you say that Texas is a lock for Trump? South Carolina shows as "leans" Trump, despite +15 polling.

Maybe you should pay more attention to numbers instead of pretty colors.

And

(drum roll)

Most recent polling in CT is +15 for Clinton. So you tell me, is that "leans" or "likely"? They also show Texas as "leans" Trump, despite polling showing Trump by 6 points, and, ya know, the fact that it's Texas. Would you say that Texas is merely "leaning" toward Trump, or would you say that Texas is a lock for Trump? South Carolina shows as "leans" Trump, despite +15 polling.

I'm just reporting what RCP said.

WI, VA, and PA also belong to Ms. Clinton.

Not according to RCP.

You’ll see on a Tuesday in November.
It's starting to sound like you should be put on suicide watch on that day.
why?
Because Candycorn seems so emotionally invested in a Clinton.
Oh, I understand why she might consider ending it, What I was asking was why you would waste valuable time trying to make sure she didnt

And

(drum roll)

Of course. Like I said, you are reporting pretty colors. Ignoring the actual facts and figures.

And

(drum roll)

Of course. Like I said, you are reporting pretty colors. Ignoring the actual facts and figures.

How do your facts conflict with the pretty colors ?

And

(drum roll)

How do your facts conflict with the pretty colors ?

If you had actually read, you would already have your answer. States are being labeled as without much regard. Kentucky polls at +13 for Trump, but is labeled as a lock. Why is +13 a lock in KY, but +15 is merely "leans" in CT?

And

(drum roll)

I would say, don't be an idiot, but obviously you can't help it. Are you really stupid enough to believe RCP hasn't analyzed the data beyond the numbers?

RCP Demographic Interactive Map: Methodology | RealClearPolitics

Forum List

Back