Re: IRAN.....Diplomacy vs. Belligerence...

[

Perhaps the chants in Iran of 'Death to America' and referring to America as the 'Great Satan' is Iran's way of not giving a fuck about the US, but to some of us words do have meaning.

And you don't think a lot of Americans were thinking the same during the hostage crisis back in 1979? Try this - leave them the fuck alone and they might not give as much of a toss. You Yanks create half these problems yourself, then turn around and blame the other guy...

I will praise the lying bastards for getting the sailors and the American prisoners released. Why do they have to lie and say the release of the prisoners was not part of the nuclear deal? At this very moment Iran has not flown the US prisoners out of Iran. Do you think it is a coincidence that they are waiting to get the MONEY?

Who cares? The prisoners are being freed and Iran is back in the fold....get over it...

Now they can do exactly what North Korea did thanks to Bill Clinton.

Nice dodge................Saying it's our fault that Iranian weapons killed our people and then say we got our asses kicked by Iran in 79.

We didn't get our asses kicked..............A mob of Shia wanting Religious rule took over and has been playing the Game of Thrones ever since.........We should have kicked their asses back then. but now they will get the bomb and people like you will BLAME OTHERS when they get it.

Just like BILL DID.

Well, you are over there of your own volition. Nobody put a gun to your head. Now you know how the relatives of the 100s of 1000s of Iraqis and Afghanis feel about the US bombing the crap out of them with sortees and drones.

I don't think they give a crap about the bomb. Why should have kicked their arses? This is the kind of jingoism that causes this crap in the first place

They can sink our economy with an oil glut first.
Why do you think the development for other fuel sources have been pushed so hard in the last 15 years?

That is a good thing, and think how good it would have been if Obama had allowed more drilling on federal land so we could become independent of ALL middle eastern oil. But nooooooooooo!
Drilling on Fed land won't make us oil independent...that fed reserve is for when we need oil that we can't get on the open market..Like a piggy bank.....and you want to break into it to buy candy....

I want to 'break into it' so we can stop buying oil from those who hate us. That is what the 'piggy bank' is for.
Saving is not spending...The US is already the largest oil producer in the world..

We need to get a little larger since we still by oil from the middle east.

Now they can do exactly what North Korea did thanks to Bill Clinton.

North Korea is a total basketcase built around a Cult of Personality. Iran is a country where the Powers That Be want it run along religious lines. If it was a Christian Fundamentalist country it would be the right-wings wet dream. But because it is an Islamic state it is the Great Satan to the US right wing

(With my apologies to others who may have already posted this good news....)

Obama and Kerry have been raked through the coals (especially by the clueless, egotistical, Trump) about the Iran deal......

Now that we find out that a prisoners' swap in underway between us and Iran, AND the uneventful release of our sailors from detention...IS THERE ONE...JUST ONE....RIGHT WINGER ON HERE READY TO ADMIT THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE PRAISED?
heres what I find disgusting about republicans ...when something is done like getting these people we had in prison in Iran and we made a trade to get them out ... all we here from the right was how horrible of a deal it was ... they say we got five people and they got 7 people .... then they rag about the deal over nuclear deal ... here they have removed just about all of their abilities to make nuclear material to republicans thats a bad thing ... they say we can't trust the Iranians ... we dem say we can't trust the Iranians yet still the republicans think the Iranians are getting a free ride ... lets see free ride ... they released 5 prisoners ... they can't make nuclear material ... they have to have their plants inspected at anytime we request ... to republicans thats a free ride ... the saddest thing of all republicans think we are giving Iranians billions of dollars for this deal ... non of them are bright enough to understand that money was frozen assets of the Iranians that we froze ... these republicans are the stupidest people that I've had to deal with in my life time ... they don't know the meaning of the word "research" ....

Nice dodge................Saying it's our fault that Iranian weapons killed our people and then say we got our asses kicked by Iran in 79.

We didn't get our asses kicked..............A mob of Shia wanting Religious rule took over and has been playing the Game of Thrones ever since.........We should have kicked their asses back then. but now they will get the bomb and people like you will BLAME OTHERS when they get it.

Just like BILL DID.

Well, you are over there of your own volition. Nobody put a gun to your head. Now you know how the relatives of the 100s of 1000s of Iraqis and Afghanis feel about the US bombing the crap out of them with sortees and drones.

I don't think they give a crap about the bomb. Why should have kicked their arses? This is the kind of jingoism that causes this crap in the first place
Take a look at the history of the Caliphate since the 6th Century and get back to me.

tumblr_nrvg0lxuMx1uph935o1_500.jpg

They can sink our economy with an oil glut first.
Why do you think the development for other fuel sources have been pushed so hard in the last 15 years?

That is a good thing, and think how good it would have been if Obama had allowed more drilling on federal land so we could become independent of ALL middle eastern oil. But nooooooooooo!
Drilling on Fed land won't make us oil independent...that fed reserve is for when we need oil that we can't get on the open market..Like a piggy bank.....and you want to break into it to buy candy....

I want to 'break into it' so we can stop buying oil from those who hate us. That is what the 'piggy bank' is for.
Saving is not spending...The US is already the largest oil producer in the world..

I will repeat,

No you don't have it right. As usual. Under Carter they held our people and gave them back on the day Reagan was sworn in because Reagan had stated it was an act of War and that our military was coming. They understood that Reagan wasn't bluffing and gave our people back.

Actually, rather than "fearing" Reagan's cowboyish banters, Iran was looking forward to the little deal about arming the Contras.....something that Reagan later "couldn't remember" clearly.

[

Perhaps the chants in Iran of 'Death to America' and referring to America as the 'Great Satan' is Iran's way of not giving a fuck about the US, but to some of us words do have meaning.

And you don't think a lot of Americans were thinking the same during the hostage crisis back in 1979? Try this - leave them the fuck alone and they might not give as much of a toss. You Yanks create half these problems yourself, then turn around and blame the other guy...

If having an Embassy in Tehran taken over and US personnel being held hostage for 444 days was the US creating a problem, I would agree. But it wasn't and only a fool would think it was.

I will praise the lying bastards for getting the sailors and the American prisoners released. Why do they have to lie and say the release of the prisoners was not part of the nuclear deal? At this very moment Iran has not flown the US prisoners out of Iran. Do you think it is a coincidence that they are waiting to get the MONEY?

Actually, Iran released those 5 prisoners BEFORE the sanctions were fully lifted.

FACT: The U,S, banks hold LESS than $2 billion of Iran's money.
FACT: Most of the Iranian frozen assets are held in EU banks with over $20 billion to go directly to China to pay off Iran's debts to that country.
FACT: We were not the only country to negotiate with Iran and European countries (as signers to the deal) are NOT bound to the rhetoric of right wingers.....like you....huffing and puffing.

No they don't. Honest question. Do the Israeli's threaten to eliminate a country like Iran has threatened to eliminate them?[/QUOTE]

The answer is YES......not only in rhetoric by Israel....but by history in Israel bombing sites in Iraq (and possibly Syria.)

I didn't realize they were anything but adjoining countries. As soon as Mexico or Canada sponsors an attack like 911 on the US, we will invade them. We were completely justified in invading both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Sure, because right wing MORONS still believe that the 9-11 terrorists were Iraqis ????

I didn't realize they were anything but adjoining countries. As soon as Mexico or Canada sponsors an attack like 911 on the US, we will invade them. We were completely justified in invading both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Sure, because right wing MORONS still believe that the 9-11 terrorists were Iraqis ????
Fools think that Radical Islam is isolated to one country.

Fools forget the Dems side of going to War there.

Fools ignore that Obama has thrown gas into the fire from his foreign policy.

Forum List

Back