Re: IRAN.....Diplomacy vs. Belligerence...

(With my apologies to others who may have already posted this good news....)

Obama and Kerry have been raked through the coals (especially by the clueless, egotistical, Trump) about the Iran deal......

Now that we find out that a prisoners' swap in underway between us and Iran, AND the uneventful release of our sailors from detention...IS THERE ONE...JUST ONE....RIGHT WINGER ON HERE READY TO ADMIT THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE PRAISED?

You mistake $150 Billion payoff + egregious levels of appeasement and leading from behind for Diplomacy.

Leading from behind whom?

Hey if you can contradict the prime minister of Israel lets here it, my guess is you are a hack amateur know nothing in comparison to him on this issue.

Use those few remaining brain cells, Blues......Does the prime minister look FIRST at America's best interests....or Israel's interests in having us get into another bloody and costly war that would benefit Israeli interests?

Once you answer THAT question, you'll be just a tiny bit smarter....not much....but just a little bit.

Last edited:
Any conservative will tell you that diplomacy is for pussies and any agreement achieved through diplomacy is the equivalent of surrender

< Shit.....is John Kerry a great diplomat or what?>

Isn't it ironic that Iran gets rewarded for "stopping" what they never admitted they were doing.......
IS IT IRAN FAULT?
It is Iran's fault that they were sanctioned. All they had to do was open up to UN inspections. One would think they would have learned after what happened to your friend Saddam.
and yet you find the lifting of those sanctions to be a reward. weird.

and dumbass, iran and iraq were not friends.
Ogy knows sarcasm when she sees it...lmao!
Isn't it ironic that Iran gets rewarded for "stopping" what they never admitted they were doing.......
IS IT IRAN FAULT?
It is Iran's fault that they were sanctioned. All they had to do was open up to UN inspections. One would think they would have learned after what happened to your friend Saddam.

please. don't try to retroactively label your idiocy as sarcasm. you aren't fooling anyone.
So....your asking me to label my sarcasm so you will be able to recognize for what it is. Dani missed it as well...but he doesn't speak English. I assume you do?

its diplomacy
iran captain and usa captain
h4f5e2aqz7sfi6i1011.jpg
Yo Dani...what will Iran put on the tip of your new ICBMs...the Ayatollah's foreskin?

(With my apologies to others who may have already posted this good news....)

Obama and Kerry have been raked through the coals (especially by the clueless, egotistical, Trump) about the Iran deal......

Now that we find out that a prisoners' swap in underway between us and Iran, AND the uneventful release of our sailors from detention...IS THERE ONE...JUST ONE....RIGHT WINGER ON HERE READY TO ADMIT THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE PRAISED?

OMFG!!!! How is sucking Iranian dick "Diplomacy"?????????

The RW propaganda machine will twist itself into another pretzel trying to put negative spin on this.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that if any of the clowns on the stage at GOP debate the other night had been president,

neither these 4 prisoners NOR our sailors would be released.

F1DE56B2-EF1D-41BB-8507-6E1DE041D922_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy2_cw0.jpg

^LWNJ consider this a success

IS IT IRAN FAULT?

IS IT IRAN FAULT?

please. don't try to retroactively label your idiocy as sarcasm. you aren't fooling anyone.
So....your asking me to label my sarcasm so you will be able to recognize for what it is. Dani missed it as well...but he doesn't speak English. I assume you do?
i'm asking you to man up and admit your mistake and stop pretending that it was sarcasm. i don't expect it to happen, but that's what I'm asking.

IS IT IRAN FAULT?

i'm asking you to man up and admit your mistake and stop pretending that it was sarcasm. i don't expect it to happen, but that's what I'm asking.
Yo asshole...my son was flying F15 combat missions over Iraq. I know who Saddam is. GFY.

I just googled to see if Iran held and Israels hostage. Apparently not. I am flabbergasted.

OGY........that last sentence was sarcasm...GFY.

Yo asshole...my son was flying F15 combat missions over Iraq. I know who Saddam is. GFY.
I'm sure even you do. but the mistake you made and want to now claim was sarcasm was calling saddam a friend of iran.

but thanks for deflecting to the irrelevant story about the deeds of your son

I'm sure even you do. but the mistake you made and want to now claim was sarcasm was calling saddam a friend of iran.

So you're saying your son could be at war and you wouldn't know the circumstances? That I believe.

We gave them $100 billion, OK'd the restart of their nuclear program -- and we have to beg to get our sailors back

The RW propaganda machine will twist itself into another pretzel trying to put negative spin on this.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that if any of the clowns on the stage at GOP debate the other night had been president,

neither these 4 prisoners NOR our sailors would be released.

F1DE56B2-EF1D-41BB-8507-6E1DE041D922_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy2_cw0.jpg

^LWNJ consider this a success
16 hour release from an international incident is amazing

Great work by Secretary Kerry

We gave them $100 billion, OK'd the restart of their nuclear program -- and we have to beg to get our sailors back

Yet another CLUELESS right winger, brainwashed by FOX and Rush.....Yeah, right, your taxes will go up to pay that "$100 billion" to Iran....Go play with your gun.

So you're saying your son could be at war and you wouldn't know the circumstances? That I believe.
i absolutely didn't say that.

i said that you are trying to back out of saying that iran and iraq were friends.

Forum List

Back