RE: Liberals call for a Revolution...Scary stuff

This would be the left....the same people who really don't like guns.

Should be fun to watch for a while.
This would be the left....the same people who really don't like guns.

Yes keep thinking that :eusa_whistle:

"You bring the knives, I'll bring the guns...we'll step outside and we'll have a little fun"....to borrow a line from a Hoyt Axton song

What do you figure, Guano is about 5' 1", 370lbs or so?

I'm sure he is impressive in real life...

The right wing has a need to fill their tanks with shivering paranoia that leftist are going to kill them.....and thats not hyperbole. The latest was one guy with a twitter account said he was down with a Revolution. In Fact one person even stated the most silly thing ever just to continue to be afraid.

Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

They said that one Twitter guy is just like the KKK....No, that is not a joke.

Anywho...speaking of Revolutions

trump-tweet-popular-vote.jpg

Now Trump supporters have to play that old "I disagree with him then but agree with him now on the same topic" two step. Its getting harder

The Union is near it's end, better to dissolve it now rather than have to fight a Civil War. Republicans decided when Barack Obama was elected that they had had enough of American democracy and started acting in all ways against it. Voter suppression, using the Constitution as toilet paper, changing rules to keep themselves perpetually in power, gerrymandering every state district so they never lose power.

And they somehow believe that the rest of the population will just accept the new kristian hegemony they want to create. It won't happen. What is going on in the streets is just the beginning. Once the gathering of ghouls start enacting the backward hillbilly agenda from 1834 the real pushback will start.

This will eventually only end two ways. Either the country is dissolved into three or four smaller states, or there is civil war. And funny how cons live by one their favorite false memes that 'liberals' are not armed. 300 million guns in the country, figure it out derps. And once a civil war looks inevitable all sides will arm up beforehand. In addition this won't be an army facing army affair as in the past. It will be asymmetrical and take place at night, in the quiet hours. When no one expects it coming.

A much simpler solution is dissolution of the union. It's past time.

Then all you fake kristians can have your own entire country to make fake kristianity mandatory, outlaw all other religions, outlaw gays, deport all immigrants, and build a wall around your entire country to keep all the rest of humanity out so you have your conservative safe space. So go, be happy. Go create the new kristian Caliphate.
Wow! You need to calm down. Everything is going to be fine. You'll see.

Because you are emotional to every situation you project that out onto everyone else so you don't feel alone. You are the only one flailing his arms.

Conservatives have rejected American democracy. The consequences will follow. Simple. So go get your blanky and find your conservatives safe space and hide. Reality approaches.

Because you are emotional to every situation you project that out onto everyone else so you don't feel alone. You are the only one flailing his arms.

Conservatives have rejected American democracy. The consequences will follow. Simple. So go get your blanky and find your conservatives safe space and hide. Reality approaches.

Conservatives won a free election, you are rioting in the streets, but "Conservatives have rejected American democracy?" :eek:

:lmao:

You fuckers are insane.

The right wing has a need to fill their tanks with shivering paranoia that leftist are going to kill them.....and thats not hyperbole. The latest was one guy with a twitter account said he was down with a Revolution. In Fact one person even stated the most silly thing ever just to continue to be afraid.

Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

Now Trump supporters have to play that old "I disagree with him then but agree with him now on the same topic" two step. Its getting harder
Sooooo, you claim they're fear mongering and generalizing by being disingenuous and generalizing yourself..........

Tell me again how that's supposed to work........ :dunno:

Their fear mongering has nothing to do with me. Take what I said out the equation and guess what? Its still fear mongering but nice try. You need parkour before you can flip shit on me bro
Not flipping shit on you simply pointing out what I see. You hacks keep forgetting, I'm not a right or left winger so I don't play your little partisan hack games. :thup:

And if you stop pointing out what you imagine...it's still fear mongering...fear of the snowflakes. What is the natural prey of a snowflake?

Answer: You

Sooooo, you claim they're fear mongering and generalizing by being disingenuous and generalizing yourself..........

Their fear mongering has nothing to do with me. Take what I said out the equation and guess what? Its still fear mongering but nice try. You need parkour before you can flip shit on me bro
Not flipping shit on you simply pointing out what I see. You hacks keep forgetting, I'm not a right or left winger so I don't play your little partisan hack games. :thup:

And if you stop pointing out what you imagine...it's still fear mongering...fear of the snowflakes. What is the natural prey of a snowflake?

You actually believe that about me......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's nothing imagined there by me, you've gone full blown disingenuous hack. Here's the real question, does the DNC pay you or are you offering your "services" for free?

Last edited:

There's nothing imagined there by me, you've gone full blown disingenuous hack. Here's the real question, does the DNC pay you or are you offering your "services" for free?

Nothing imagined then asks an imagined question while proclaiming nothing imagined. Thats a quick reversal.

No matter how much crap you throw against the wall its still fear mongering. You can deflect till the cows come home because thats all you got.

Nothing imagined then asks an imagined question while proclaiming nothing imagined. Thats a quick reversal.

No matter how much crap you throw against the wall its still fear mongering. You can deflect till the cows come home because thats all you got.
I didn't say there wasn't fear mongering, that's not what I'm addressing....... :eusa_whistle:

The Union is near it's end, better to dissolve it now rather than have to fight a Civil War. Republicans decided when Barack Obama was elected that they had had enough of American democracy and started acting in all ways against it. Voter suppression, using the Constitution as toilet paper, changing rules to keep themselves perpetually in power, gerrymandering every state district so they never lose power.

And they somehow believe that the rest of the population will just accept the new kristian hegemony they want to create. It won't happen. What is going on in the streets is just the beginning. Once the gathering of ghouls start enacting the backward hillbilly agenda from 1834 the real pushback will start.

This will eventually only end two ways. Either the country is dissolved into three or four smaller states, or there is civil war. And funny how cons live by one their favorite false memes that 'liberals' are not armed. 300 million guns in the country, figure it out derps. And once a civil war looks inevitable all sides will arm up beforehand. In addition this won't be an army facing army affair as in the past. It will be asymmetrical and take place at night, in the quiet hours. When no one expects it coming.

Then all you fake kristians can have your own entire country to make fake kristianity mandatory, outlaw all other religions, outlaw gays, deport all immigrants, and build a wall around your entire country to keep all the rest of humanity out so you have your conservative safe space. So go, be happy. Go create the new kristian Caliphate.

The people rejected Social Democracy not Democracy.
The Dems was going way to far to the left.

After posting that lengthy, anger and fear-filled rant, you say I'm flailing my arms and emotional? All I meant is everything really is going to be fine....it's the fact that there's nothing you can do about it that's killing you.

The U.S. rejected pure democracy right at the start; that's why this nation is a republic. It took eight long years for the country to wake up to the fact that President Obama's liberal policies really aren't what most Americans want. You're in complete denial if you think you can blame gerrymandering, voter suppression and Christians for years of failure by Democrats. I know Democrats were depending on bringing in as many illegals and refugees as they could stuff into every state and giving them the vote to insure that Dems stayed perpetually in power.....but for now, anyway, your hopes are dashed.

One more thing.....your threats make me laugh. I don't want or need a safe place to hide.

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back