Re-Name Blacks .. LOOTERS?

I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and Democrats that seem to also support it...you included PAINT

Too bad you didn't make that distinction earlier so you could have avoided looking foolish. Instead you decided to hold all black people accountable. Congrats you're a part the problem as well.

I usually don't post angry and stupid, luckily it was a temporary condition...:eusa_snooty:
Rodney King was a convicted felon who served two years in prison for assaulting and robbing a Korean store owner with an iron pipe. A concerned citizen filmed King's arrest after he led Police Officers in a dangerous high speed chase across L.A. The film showed white officers swinging clubs at Rodney and sent the film to the local T.V. station The National media picked up the video and it was shown over and over for months on prime time. Even though King's injuries were minimal the left wing powers insisted that the Officers be placed on trial for the most serious charge of attempted murder. When the Officers were found not guilty the media encouraged or seemed to justify violence. About 53 people were murdered and about 3,000 people were permanently injured in felonious assaults and millions of dollars in damage and looting while King pleaded "can't we all just get along"? Payback is a bitch when the media runs the show. King finally ended his own life with a drug overdose a couple of years ago..
..and too many Democrats, so worried about votes, fully supported this Un-American lawlessness.. I could never lower myself to Democratic Party standards...

You easily lowered yourself to Klan standards though.
No, he did not. The Klan (Democratic Party-produced) was full of hatred for the "NEGRO". Lumpy is merely full of truth. The worthless, goddamned looters give idiots a bad name.

Fucking neanderthal, knuckle-dragging, retarded, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton yard apes!

Last edited:
I usually don't post angry and stupid, luckily it was a temporary condition...:eusa_snooty:

After reading some of your posts recently I have a feeling it isn't a temporary condition.
I thought you couldn't read or comprehend, now I know..lol

Don't get all pissy because you got called out for your moronic thread. Take your lumps and move now.
I suspect they are rather limp.
Now don't get all excited there Roadrunner, go back to your log cabin...lol

I live in a tarpaper shack.

If you don't believe me, just ask BullKurtzUSMC.
Do you like to riot and loot or do you just fully support it?

Damn dude, you admit you made a stupid post, and then continue with the same stupid shit?

Can you find a post since I started posting here that suggests even remotely I support mob action or stealing?

Must have really chapped your ass to have your own stupid comment on wrists turned back on you.

Try this:
th
lol .. right, you're far more stupid than I thought, keep trying, the comedy is improving my mood..

Goodnight lumpy.

Hope your mom changes your diaper so you won't be so cranky tomorrow.

I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and Democrats that seem to also support it...you included PAINT

Too bad you didn't make that distinction earlier so you could have avoided looking foolish. Instead you decided to hold all black people accountable. Congrats you're a part the problem as well.

Rodney King was a convicted felon who served two years in prison for assaulting and robbing a Korean store owner with an iron pipe. A concerned citizen filmed King's arrest after he led Police Officers in a dangerous high speed chase across L.A. The film showed white officers swinging clubs at Rodney and sent the film to the local T.V. station The National media picked up the video and it was shown over and over for months on prime time. Even though King's injuries were minimal the left wing powers insisted that the Officers be placed on trial for the most serious charge of attempted murder. When the Officers were found not guilty the media encouraged or seemed to justify violence. About 53 people were murdered and about 3,000 people were permanently injured in felonious assaults and millions of dollars in damage and looting while King pleaded "can't we all just get along"? Payback is a bitch when the media runs the show. King finally ended his own life with a drug overdose a couple of years ago..
..and too many Democrats, so worried about votes, fully supported this Un-American lawlessness.. I could never lower myself to Democratic Party standards...

No, he did not. The Klan (Democratic Party-produced) was full full of hatred for the "NEGRO". Lumpy is merely full of truth. The worthless, goddamned looters give idiots a bad name.

Fucking neanderthal, knuckle-dragging, retarded, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton yard apes!
The looters and rioters give looters and rioters a bad name.

Most blacks in America stayed home and did not protest, but, lumpy lumped them all together.

I think those in the streets rioting should have been shot, with cops targeting the white occupy types for head shots.

But, don't paint all blacks with one brush.

I think I've inspired them to loot and riot because they didn't get their way, sorry about that.. :eusa_snooty:

After reading some of your posts recently I have a feeling it isn't a temporary condition.
I thought you couldn't read or comprehend, now I know..lol

Don't get all pissy because you got called out for your moronic thread. Take your lumps and move now.
Now don't get all excited there Roadrunner, go back to your log cabin...lol

I live in a tarpaper shack.

If you don't believe me, just ask BullKurtzUSMC.
Do you like to riot and loot or do you just fully support it?

Damn dude, you admit you made a stupid post, and then continue with the same stupid shit?

Can you find a post since I started posting here that suggests even remotely I support mob action or stealing?

Must have really chapped your ass to have your own stupid comment on wrists turned back on you.

Try this:
th
lol .. right, you're far more stupid than I thought, keep trying, the comedy is improving my mood..

Goodnight lumpy.

Hope your mom changes your diaper so you won't be so cranky tomorrow.
Bringing family into the discussion is a bannable offense..don't ever do it again idiot.

No, he did not. The Klan (Democratic Party-produced) was full full of hatred for the "NEGRO". Lumpy is merely full of truth. The worthless, goddamned looters give idiots a bad name.

Most blacks in America stayed home and did not protest, but, lumpy lumped them all together.

I think those in the streets rioting should have been shot, with cops targeting the white occupy types for head shots.

I don't. Blacks should listen to Ben Carson, Bill Cosby and other "Uncle Toms" and "try-to-be-white mo fos" that talk with good sense.

It's a culture problem. Idiots beget idiots!

Read over this article and tell me your reaction...

Ferguson Unrest Bosnian Man Beaten To Death With Hammers In St. Louis VIDEO News Headlines Global News

Last edited:

I had just read this article and it pissed me off.. This Democratic Party/liberal media inspired unlawfulness has got to stop and Democrat voters have to do it...

Ferguson Unrest Bosnian Man Beaten To Death With Hammers In St. Louis VIDEO News Headlines Global News

"Black Pride" has been lost, just called them looters and racist killers now...

Aren't you embarrassed to be this fucking stupid? You should be.

At least I'm not out there rioting, stealing and murdering people like the people you fully support, your smart ones...:thanks:
Judgements by a moron such as yourself are of little value..
10610944_844666552212878_3542127043320763470_n.jpg

At least I'm not out there rioting, stealing and murdering people like the people you fully support, your smart ones...:thanks:
Judgements by a moron such as yourself are of little value..View attachment 34702

Well bully for you, you're not out there rioting....very commendable. I think you should receive some kind of an award for your exceptional behavior.

Judgements by a moron such as yourself are of little value..View attachment 34702

Well bully for you, you're not out there rioting....very commendable. I think you should receive some kind of an award for your exceptional behavior.
This is a Democratic Party controlled area with very low employment, opportunity or quality education. Blacks should take responsibility for the position they're in and the votes they make. Being constant dupes of the Democratic (race baiting) Party will lead to far more of these national embarrassments.

I suppose if Blacks actually seemed to care and GOT INVOLVED when "whitey" was being murdered, maimed and stolen from by Black thugs, my faith wouldn't be so dwindling.

I like the classic name niger$ better. They have to EARN a differen't title. I'm not holding my breath it's been 55 years and nothing but down hill.

You actually mean Democratic Party standards and history but I forgive You.

This is a Democratic Party controlled area with very low employment, opportunity or quality education. Blacks should take responsibility for the position they're in and the votes they make. Being constant dupes of the Democratic (race baiting) Party will lead to far more of these national embarrassments.

I suppose if Blacks actually seemed to care and GOT INVOLVED when "whitey" was being murdered, maimed and stolen from by Black thugs, my faith wouldn't be so dwindling.

You sure do have a lot of opinions about black folks. What's your opinion about why you decided to become a racist dick head?

Forum List

Back