Re-Name Blacks .. LOOTERS?

Rodney King was a convicted felon who served two years in prison for assaulting and robbing a Korean store owner with an iron pipe. A concerned citizen filmed King's arrest after he led Police Officers in a dangerous high speed chase across L.A. The film showed white officers swinging clubs at Rodney and sent the film to the local T.V. station The National media picked up the video and it was shown over and over for months on prime time. Even though King's injuries were minimal the left wing powers insisted that the Officers be placed on trial for the most serious charge of attempted murder. When the Officers were found not guilty the media encouraged or seemed to justify violence. About 53 people were murdered and about 3,000 people were permanently injured in felonious assaults and millions of dollars in damage and looting while King pleaded "can't we all just get along"? Payback is a bitch when the media runs the show. King finally ended his own life with a drug overdose a couple of years ago..
..and too many Democrats, so worried about votes, fully supported this Un-American lawlessness.. I could never lower myself to Democratic Party standards...

I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and Democrats that seem to also support it...you included PAINT

Too bad you didn't make that distinction earlier so you could have avoided looking foolish. Instead you decided to hold all black people accountable. Congrats you're a part the problem as well.

I usually don't post angry and stupid, luckily it was a temporary condition...:eusa_snooty:
Rodney King was a convicted felon who served two years in prison for assaulting and robbing a Korean store owner with an iron pipe. A concerned citizen filmed King's arrest after he led Police Officers in a dangerous high speed chase across L.A. The film showed white officers swinging clubs at Rodney and sent the film to the local T.V. station The National media picked up the video and it was shown over and over for months on prime time. Even though King's injuries were minimal the left wing powers insisted that the Officers be placed on trial for the most serious charge of attempted murder. When the Officers were found not guilty the media encouraged or seemed to justify violence. About 53 people were murdered and about 3,000 people were permanently injured in felonious assaults and millions of dollars in damage and looting while King pleaded "can't we all just get along"? Payback is a bitch when the media runs the show. King finally ended his own life with a drug overdose a couple of years ago..
..and too many Democrats, so worried about votes, fully supported this Un-American lawlessness.. I could never lower myself to Democratic Party standards...

You easily lowered yourself to Klan standards though.

I will admit that I'm fed up with Black looters and their lawlessness and a President that inspires and supports it... and Democrats that seem to also support it...you included PAINT

Too bad you didn't make that distinction earlier so you could have avoided looking foolish. Instead you decided to hold all black people accountable. Congrats you're a part the problem as well.

I usually don't post angry and stupid, luckily it was a temporary condition...:eusa_snooty:

Wow... pretty low there Roadrunner...

Wow... pretty low there Roadrunner...
Your OP set the bar for the thread, Kluxer.

Klan standards? The democrat party was the KKK during the 60's and 70's.Still is?

After reading some of your posts recently I have a feeling it isn't a temporary condition.

After reading some of your posts recently I have a feeling it isn't a temporary condition.
I thought you couldn't read or comprehend, now I know..lol

Don't get all pissy because you got called out for your moronic thread. Take your lumps and move on.

Hopefully your wrist can handle the weight of such a board brush.

I'm certain my wrists aren't as built up as yours..
I suspect they are rather limp.
Now don't get all excited there Roadrunner, go back to your log cabin...lol

I live in a tarpaper shack.

If you don't believe me, just ask BullKurtzUSMC.
Do you like to riot and loot or do you just fully support it?

Don't get all pissy because you got called out for your moronic thread. Take your lumps and move now.
I'm over the pissy part.. but you idiots keep dragging me back with your moronic judgements

Don't get all pissy because you got called out for your moronic thread. Take your lumps and move now.
Hopefully your wrist can handle the weight of such a board brush.

Damn dude, you admit you made a stupid post, and then continue with the same stupid shit?

Can you find a post since I started posting here that suggests even remotely I support mob action or stealing?

Must have really chapped your ass to have your own stupid comment on wrists turned back on you.

Try this:
th

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I'm over the pissy part.. but you idiots keep dragging me back with your moronic judgements

It isn't our fault you crafted this stupid premise. Don't want to be called a fool then don't act the fool.

Damn dude, you admit you made a stupid post, and then continue with the same stupid shit?

Can you find a post since I started posting here that suggests even remotely I support mob action or stealing?

Must have really chapped your ass to have your own stupid comment on wrists turned back on you.

Try this:
th
lol .. right, you're far more stupid than I thought, keep trying, the comedy is improving my mood..

Forum List

Back