Re: Personally to Mrs. Pelosi

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

Today I started my OWN investigation on allegations of corruption of the US presidential candidate Mr. Biden.

For this purpose, I made a request to the Ukrainian company, in which, for some still unknown reason, Joe Joe Biden 's son started working, receiving 50 thousand USD monthly (officially!) from the Board of Directors.

I hired a private detective company in Ukraine to investigate the possible participation of a Democratic presidential candidate in corruption schemes.

I also posted an ad, searching for incriminating Mr. Biden information, in Ukrainian Internet forums.

Here is the letter I sent to Ukrainian detectives.

Neither Mr. President, nor his personal lawyer, nor Biden’s rival in the presidency yet know about my actions ...

"Good afternoon,

I am a private person from the United States of America. I am interested in comprehensive information on the circumstances of Biden's son's employment with Burisma, the content of his work on the Board of Directors, and formal and informal payments.

I am not interested in "water".

In exceptional cases, in addition to financial rewards, your informant (s) may be assisted in seeking asylum in Europe or in our country.

Fully transparent financial activity is a precondition for our cooperation.

I just want to warn you that in the event of provocation from the Ukrainian Security Service or your attempt to sell false, unverifiable information, I have enough contacts in Kiev to detect the game.

Regards,

Customer"

And how will you impeach me ??? Bait the FSB? Or just liquidate if it becomes known that obtained compromising material on the Bidens?

A car accident is ruled out - I do not have a car. Most likely - something like "Novichock" - an instant cardiac arrest.

I just want to warn the “frisky guys” that if such information is received, two more of my colleagues will receive it, who will immediately make the materials available for the press, the FBI and… the White House…

Sweet dreams, Mrs. Pelosi

upload_2019-9-28_20-1-6.jpeg

Last edited:
images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

Today I started my OWN investigation on allegations of corruption of the US presidential candidate Mr. Biden.

For this purpose, I made a request to the Ukrainian company, in which, for some still unknown reason, Joe Joe Biden 's son started working, receiving 50 thousand monthly (officially!) from the Board of Director.

I hired a private detective company in Ukraine to investigate the possible participation of a Democratic presidential candidate in corruption schemes.

I also posted an ad, searching for incriminating Mr. Biden information, in Ukrainian Internet forums.

Neither Mr. President, nor his personal lawyer, nor Biden’s rival in the presidency yet know about my actions ...

"Good afternoon,

I am a private person from the United States of America. I am interested in comprehensive information on the circumstances of Biden's son's employment with Burisma, the content of his work on the Board of Directors, and formal and informal payments.

In exceptional cases, in addition to financial rewards, your informant (s) may be assisted in seeking asylum in Europe or in our country.

I just want to warn you that in the event of provocation from the Ukrainian Security Service or your attempt to sell false, unverifiable information, I have enough contacts in Kiev to detect the game.

Regards,

Customer"

And how will you impeach me ??? Bait the FSB? Or just liquidate if it becomes known that obtained compromising material on the Bidens?

A car accident is ruled out - I do not have a car. Most likely - something like "Novichock" - an instant cardiac arrest.

I just want to warn the “frisky guys” that if such information is received, two more of my colleagues will receive it, who will immediately make the materials available for the press, the FBI and… the White House…

View attachment 281776
2.5/10

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

For this purpose, I made a request to the Ukrainian company, in which, for some still unknown reason, Joe Joe Biden 's son started working, receiving 50 thousand monthly (officially!) from the Board of Director.

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776
2.5/10

Please, decode :)

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776
2.5/10

A harsh truth, my boy

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776
2.5/10

A harsh truth, my boy

Thank you. I am sure that to make it worse Biden is PERSONALLY responsible for fanning the conflict in the natural gas rich South-East of Ukraine. And part of Poroshenko’sinnormas income might be payment to Biden. It is NOT possible to do business with Ukraine and not be tainted by corruption. Well, and a man so morally unscrupulous as Biden ... So just start digging ... So I started ... And neither Giuliani nor Trump are yet in the know ...

upload_2019-9-28_20-26-58.jpeg

images

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

For this purpose, I made a request to the Ukrainian company, in which, for some still unknown reason, Joe Joe Biden 's son started working, receiving 50 thousand USD monthly (officially!) from the Board of Directors.

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

In your case, I wouldn't worry too much about a car accident. You are more likely to shit, and then fall back in it just like you do every time you think you have come up with a cute post.

I think that the OP could have been even more effective if it just ignored Ms Pelosi and the democrats, especially regarding impeachment.
I'm sure that Mitch will ignore any articles of impeachment.
Or maybe Mitch would send them back to Ms Pelosi with a note, "Madam Speaker, you can shove these up your ass"

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

In your case, I wouldn't worry too much about a car accident. You are more likely to shit, and then fall back in it just like you do every time you think you have come up with a cute post.

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

I have already answered you several times that any attempt to insult me in a discussion only compromises you.

What I do not understand is the following:

- in what statements I, in your dirty language,

"You are more likely to shit, and then fall back in it just like you do every time you think you have come up with a cute post"???

By the way, I ask the moderator kindly to look at this mode of behavior of my opponent

- Is your reaction and behavior on the forum a result of abuse in childhood, innate rudeness, lack of understanding of the rules of discussion or a low general educational level, in general???

-Did you work or go on working as a scavenger and you think it normal to take out impurities to the Forum?

You must understand that you are communicating with a Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy, a person who has read tens of thousands of books in his life, and for this reason I just can’t communicate with you - we have a different information thesaurus ...

And as I noticed, we speak completely different languages...

In general, I want to say that the Forum extremely rarely contains well-grounded statements and objections, which is regrettable

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Were going to look for truth on internet forums? Is that the standard now? Jesus Christ.

I think that the OP could have been even more effective if it just ignored Ms Pelosi and the democrats, especially regarding impeachment.
I'm sure that Mitch will ignore any articles of impeachment.
Or maybe Mitch would send them back to Ms Pelosi with a note, "Madam Speaker, you can shove these up your ass"

You are absolutely right from the point of view of the law. But to tolerate this unbridledness of extremist democrats in a country with an electorate that unfortunately, has a very low level of critical thinking, is emotionally hard and politically can be dangerous these two years.

Today I watched part of the program "Face of America" (I may be slightly mistaken in the name of the program). It was a complete democratic mayhem.

A complete selection of individuals who advocated the investigation of the "crimes of the President." They even found a lady from the intelligence committee among the Republicans (it looks like she is going to become a president) who also spoke in favor of the investigation). They interviewed by Giuliani. He was interrupted several times and was not allowed to speak out. And this is America - a country with freedom of speech! Shame on the Democrats!

karikatura-cenzura_(aleksandr-dubovskiy)_18265.jpg

Last edited:
images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

I have already answered you several times that any attempt to insult me in a discussion only compromises you.

"You are more likely to shit, and then fall back in it just like you do every time you think you have come up with a cute post"???

By the way, I ask the moderator kindly to look at this mode of behavior of my opponent

- Is your reaction and behavior on the forum a result of abuse in childhood, innate rudeness, lack of understanding of the rules of discussion or a low general educational level, in general???

-Did you work or go on working as a scavenger and you think it normal to take out impurities to the Forum?

You must understand that you are communicating with a Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy, a person who has read tens of thousands of books in his life, and for this reason I just can’t communicate with you - we have a different information thesaurus ...

In general, I want to say that the Forum extremely rarely contains well-grounded statements and objections, which is regrettable

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Oh my--------/. I'll bet you have spent thousands of hours of research and have an IQ in the 214 range. I'm impressed. Report me if you want. I promise I won't lose any sleep over it.

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Oh my--------/. I'll bet you have spent thousands of hours of research and have an IQ in the 214 range. I'm impressed. Report me if you want. I promise I won't lose any sleep over it.
images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Communicating with you produces nothing new. Actually 0 information. Plus steamy. After talking with you, I really had a drive to air the Forum. It really started smelling bad ...

Were going to look for truth on internet forums? Is that the standard now? Jesus Christ.

Is it better in the press or on television? Here you can at least speak up to the present moment. Of course, they are watching us, but it does not bother me.

In Russia, the cryptoneozionist regime began to prosecute for speaking out against the so-called “Putin” regime (I am categorically against this term) and imprison people for three to five years ... It came to the point that I could not go to Moscow to the grave of my mother and sister ... I will be arrested immediately upon arrival ...

On the remains of the Soviet Union, the democratic Clinton administration organizationally and financially supported the bloody military coup, which occurred just these days in 1993, nurtured an ugly gangster capitalist Nazi robber regime, plundering the indigenous peoples of Russia.

1444062528_presnya1.jpg

27.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"They were killed by the Yeltsin regime"
Within three days, Yeltsin’s coupists, hired with American money by Yeltsin, shot four thousand people in stadiums and in the yards of Moscow. Here is the foundation on which the Putin regime has grown...

Even worse is in Ukraine...The number of political prisoners there amounts to thousands ... just because the peoples (not "people"!!!) of Ukraine want the federalization of a rotten state. There I also can’t fly to the graves of my father, grandfathers and grandmothers ...

Is it better in the press or on television? Here you can at least speak up to the present moment. Of course, they are watching us, but it does not bother me.

In Russia, the cryptoneozionist regime began to prosecute for speaking out against the so-called “Putin” regime (I am categorically against this term) and imprison people for three to five years ... It came to the point that I could not go to Moscow to the grave of my mother and sister ... I will be arrested immediately upon arrival ...

On the remains of the Soviet Union, the democratic Clinton administration organizationally and financially supported the bloody military coup, which occurred just these days in 1993, nurtured an ugly gangster capitalist Nazi robber regime, plundering the indigenous peoples of Russia.

1444062528_presnya1.jpg

27.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Within three days, Yeltsin’s coupists, hired with American money by Yeltsin, shot four thousand people in stadiums and in the yards of Moscow. Here is the foundation on which the Putin regime has grown...

Even worse is in Ukraine...The number of political prisoners there amounts to thousands ... just because the peoples (not "people"!!!) of Ukraine want the federalization of a rotten state. There I also can’t fly to the graves of my father, grandfathers and grandmothers ...

Thanks for making my point.

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Communicating with you produces nothing new. Actually 0 information. Plus steamy. After talking with you, I really had a drive to air the Forum. It really started smelling bad ...

As always, I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

1444062528_presnya1.jpg

27.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for making my point.

You are welcome!!!

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

images

Dear Mrs. Pelosi,

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Customer"

View attachment 281776

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Never heard that scavengers were awarded with “gold”, “silver, and other titles

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

59dd9f7b4ae48.jpg

оf B & CO.

Never heard that scavengers were awarded with “gold”, “silver, and other titles

I never heard that either, but I'm still impressed with your PizzaHut Delivery status.

Forum List

Back