Reactions to the Shooting in Ferguson, Mo., Have Sharp Racial Divides

Yes, pretending that none of it is happening is always the right thing to do.

I have plenty of friends that are black. Your question is bizarre. I don't refer to them as black friends. I refer to them by name. If you have something to say then say it.
And I guarantee that they all self identify as black and mostly speak a southern dialect as result of identifying by blackness. Don't kid yourself.
It's called institutional segregation, institutional racism. And you can bet they all voted for obama -- twice.

I have plenty of friends that are black. Your question is bizarre. I don't refer to them as black friends. I refer to them by name. If you have something to say then say it.
And I guarantee that they all self identify as black and mostly speak a southern dialect as result of identifying by blackness. Don't kid yourself.
It's called institutional segregation, institutional racism. And you can bet they all voted for obama -- twice.

No. They don't speak a southern dialect. Institutional racism occurs in institutions:public and private.

If you don't know what I am saying then you don't have black friends...you have black acquaintances ...makes you feel righteous and protected.

No. They don't speak a southern dialect. Institutional racism occurs in institutions:public and private.

"Institutional racism"

A continuously variable term, vague, indefinite and meaningless enough to be able to be used in whatever situation the user wants in order to disparage white people.

If you don't know what I am saying then you don't have black friends...you have black acquaintances ...makes you feel righteous and protected.

The view points that are expressed politically differ depending on age. I feel neither righteous nor protected. Instead, I feel that you cannot articulate what it is that you mean to say.

The view points that are expressed politically differ depending on age. I feel neither righteous nor protected. Instead, I feel that you cannot articulate what it is that you mean to say.
And I feel you are unconscious.

Find a black man. Make him your friend. Talk. Gradually we will begin to understand. Took me 76 years.

Tell that BS to their families.
Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine

In fact go walk through the nearest section 8 project at night and find a "black" man to talk to and be friends with...
Use your head..find a black man who doesn't want to kill you.....Jesus Christ help me!!!!

Those kids (and tens of thousands of others murdered by feral negro criminals) wish they had found some "black" "men" that didn't want to kill them.

Fortunately, I have always found you to be rather dimwitted.

Fortunately, I have always found you to be rather dimwitted.
Unfortunately, this is my first conversation with you. Fortunately, it will be my last. Morons bore me.

On one side you have people that respect businesses and the rule of law and on the other you have savages that want a lynching.

it has never widened, it has always been this way.
You might actually be right. But could you substantiate that with some facts?

Its on the basis that because of the internet and 24 hours news that these type of issues are being pushed harder and harder. These people where always there, but you never really heard about it, because they didn't have a means to voice their opinions beyond their local living situations.

"Institutional racism"

A continuously variable term, vague, indefinite and meaningless enough to be able to be used in whatever situation the user wants in order to disparage white people.

This term was made up to make us feel bad about the reality that the negro can't compete within our society. IQ too low!

Even Obama seems trapped by racial divide

me of President Barack Obama's supporters sound notably disappointed by his third speech on the Ferguson, Mo., crisis. Too timid, they say.

Ta-Nehisi Coates of The Atlantic: "Feel like he is utterly exhausted. Actually feel bad for him. Not sarcastic pity. Like really feel bad."

Jamelle Bouie of The Daily Beast: "Barack Obama is either very tired, doesn't believe a single word he's saying re: Michael Brown or both."

Saeed Jones, editor of BuzzFeedLGBT: "He does know he's not running for a third term, right?"

President Obama spoke on the growing protests in Ferguson, saying that in too many communities, young men of color often get "left behind."
Tepid reviews from three of the brightest young African-American lights in punditry don't make the best day for Obama.

Even Obama seems trapped by racial divide - Chicago Tribune

Its on the basis that because of the internet and 24 hours news that these type of issues are being pushed harder and harder. These people where always there, but you never really heard about it, because they didn't have a means to voice their opinions beyond their local living situations.
Who are "these people"?

Who are "these people"?

the population at large

Forum List

Back