🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reading what Strzok and Page said, they could have been living in my house

or next door. LOL

In a text exchange between the agents on Nov. 8, 2016, Page wrote, “OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING” — a reference to Trump’s possible victory. After Clinton conceded the election to Trump, Page wrote: “Omg, I am so depressed.”

Trump sees 'BOMBSHELLS' in FBI texts about Clinton email probe

Tenement conversations might be interesting in an odd sort of way.

All the US flags came out in my neighborhood on 11/9/16. It looked like the Fourth of July.

or next door. LOL

In a text exchange between the agents on Nov. 8, 2016, Page wrote, “OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING” — a reference to Trump’s possible victory. After Clinton conceded the election to Trump, Page wrote: “Omg, I am so depressed.”

All the US flags came out in my neighborhood on 11/9/16. It looked like the Fourth of July.
JFC to you live in Aryan village Mt. (-:

or next door. LOL

JFC to you live in Aryan village Mt. (-:

Nope. I live in the Democrat bastion of Northern Virginia.

They could live in your house but you couldn't work for the FBI. That's how it works.

Forum List

Back