Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

".... torture is useless."

Can't you read?

Try again:
WASHINGTON — Intelligence garnered from waterboarded detainees was used to track down al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and kill him, CIA Chief Leon Panetta told NBC News on Tuesday.

“Enhanced interrogation techniques” were used to extract information that led to the mission’s success, Panetta said during an interview with anchor Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged.

“Whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always gonna be an open question,” Panetta said.

Panetta’s comments hours after Attorney General Eric Holder defended as lawful Tuesday the intelligence gathering and raid that resulted in the death of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden."
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/05/03/...d-detainees-was-used-to-track-down-bin-laden/

Better find out who Leon Panetta is so you don't look this dumb next time.

Hey PolitiCrisp, The CIA did an investigation and found that the information used to find Bin Laden was found before they started to torture the guy and he said nothing after that. You really need to get your facts straight.

'Torture Report': Did Harsh Interrogations Help Find Osama Bin Laden?

1. "...one is voluntary and can be stopped at any time and the other is not..."
Wrong again.
Waterboarding, when used to train our soldiers, cannot be stopped at any time.

2. As you realized, there is no physiological difference between waterboarding and chugalug.

3. And, as a great deal of significant intelligence was gained by enhanced interrogation, it is recognized as a defense of the American people.

4. I only deal in facts and truth.
That's why I'm never wrong.

Let's summarize:
Waterboarding is considered by many on the left to be torture only because it occurred during the hated Bush administration.

Had it occurred during the Obama administration it would be lauded as an "effective, non-lethal, humane information gathering technique."

5. Wasn't it fun proving that you have all the discrimination ability of Don Quixote?
You didn't understand that any more than you understand waterboarding, did you.

You can ask yourself question that you can answer. Congrats! I'll reiterate, if you can understand that that word means... you are the dumbest poster on this forum.

I don't care what you think you know. But professionals have said numerous times, and even the new Secretary of Defense agrees, torturing people for information is worthless.

'I've never found it to be useful.' He said, 'I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.'"

Donald Trump 'surprised' by Mattis waterboarding comments - CNNPolitics.com

But you go right ahead and keep thinking you are right all the time. You are good at playing D&D... that is dumb and delusional.

1. " torturing people for information is worthless.'
A moot point, because, as you have found, the US never tortures....unless chugalug is torture.

2. "But professionals have said numerous times, and even the new Secretary of Defense agrees, torturing people for information is worthless."
This is why you shouldn't allow others to do your thinking for you: you're wrong again.

Let's prove it:

WASHINGTON — Intelligence garnered from waterboarded detainees was used to track down al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and kill him, CIA Chief Leon Panetta told NBC News on Tuesday.

“Enhanced interrogation techniques” were used to extract information that led to the mission’s success, Panetta said
during an interview with anchor Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged.

“Whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always gonna be an open question,” Panetta said.

Panetta’s comments hours after Attorney General Eric Holder defended as lawful Tuesday the intelligence gathering and raid that resulted in the death of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden."
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/05/03/...d-detainees-was-used-to-track-down-bin-laden/

Turns out you're just chock-full of incorrect Leftist talking points, huh?

In your face, boyyyyeeeeeee!!!!

Why do you keep quoting Eric Holder? What does he matter in this?

You're NEW Sec. of Defense and whom many on this board is saying is a stud pick said... torture is useless.

You tell me I'm letting others speak for me and yet you keep using what others say for you. You really aren't very bright are you?

"Why do you keep quoting Eric Holder? What does he matter in this?"

I love how you don't even wait for me to prove how stupid you are....you prove it yourself.

It was the Obamunists who pretended that waterboarding is torture....threatening to indict those under Bush who engaged in enhanced interrogation....

....and guess what position Holder held?

I used to say folks like you couldn't be this stupid.

Guess I underestimated your stupidity quotient.

For Christ Sakes are you still spouting off at the mouth with second hand information and passing it off as your opinion? Didn't you just try to say something about me doing that a couple posts ago?

1. "are you still spouting off at the mouth with second hand information and passing it off as your opinion?"
Jeezzz.....not just politics, history, economics.....I have to teach you vocabulary, too?????

Opinion:
a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter
Definition of OPINION

Everything I post is clearly my opinion, you imbecile.

2. Reminder: waterboarding is not torture, and is highly efficacious.
I quoted Eric Holder, and Leon Panetta to prove my 'opinion.'

Get it now?

Can't you read?

Try again:

“Enhanced interrogation techniques” were used to extract information that led to the mission’s success, Panetta said during an interview with anchor Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged.

Hey PolitiCrisp, The CIA did an investigation and found that the information used to find Bin Laden was found before they started to torture the guy and he said nothing after that. You really need to get your facts straight.

Leon Panetta, head of the CIA said the very opposite.
And your 'expert' is the Leftist radio station, NPR????

Really?

Have someone read this to you:

“Waterboarding,” the “enhanced interrogation technique” that makes a suspect think he’s drowning when he actually isn’t, is not very nice — but it is effective. The CIA estimates that up to 70 percent of what it knows about Osama bin Laden’s terrorist empire was obtained through “enhanced interrogation techniques.” Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the Sept. 11 operation, sang his entire repertoire of insider detail after the CIA interrogators gave him a bath.

We have the informed word of Leon E. Panetta, the CIA chief and soon-to-be the chief at the Pentagon, for that. When Brian Williams of NBC News asked him whether waterboarding of al Qaeda suspects led to the capture and killing of bin Laden, Mr. Panetta hemmed a little and hawed a little, until the interviewer pressed a little. “One final time,” he asked, ” ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ — which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years — that includes waterboarding?”
Mr. Panetta replied with neither hem nor haw: “That’s correct.”
PRUDEN: A tortuous route to the right thing

Now go wipe that egg of your face.

You can ask yourself question that you can answer. Congrats! I'll reiterate, if you can understand that that word means... you are the dumbest poster on this forum.

I don't care what you think you know. But professionals have said numerous times, and even the new Secretary of Defense agrees, torturing people for information is worthless.

'I've never found it to be useful.' He said, 'I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.'"

Donald Trump 'surprised' by Mattis waterboarding comments - CNNPolitics.com

But you go right ahead and keep thinking you are right all the time. You are good at playing D&D... that is dumb and delusional.

A moot point, because, as you have found, the US never tortures....unless chugalug is torture.

2. "But professionals have said numerous times, and even the new Secretary of Defense agrees, torturing people for information is worthless."
This is why you shouldn't allow others to do your thinking for you: you're wrong again.

Let's prove it:

“Enhanced interrogation techniques” were used to extract information that led to the mission’s success, Panetta said
during an interview with anchor Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged.

You're NEW Sec. of Defense and whom many on this board is saying is a stud pick said... torture is useless.

You tell me I'm letting others speak for me and yet you keep using what others say for you. You really aren't very bright are you?

I love how you don't even wait for me to prove how stupid you are....you prove it yourself.

It was the Obamunists who pretended that waterboarding is torture....threatening to indict those under Bush who engaged in enhanced interrogation....

For Christ Sakes are you still spouting off at the mouth with second hand information and passing it off as your opinion? Didn't you just try to say something about me doing that a couple posts ago?

1. "are you still spouting off at the mouth with second hand information and passing it off as your opinion?"
Jeezzz.....not just politics, history, economics.....I have to teach you vocabulary, too?????

Opinion:
Definition of OPINION

Get it now?

You didn't read the article or the report did you? Of course not, you know everything in your own mind.

Ok, from another article, let me copy and paste this slow, because I know you don't read that good...

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. Senate investigation concludes waterboarding and other harsh interrogation methods provided no key evidence in the hunt for Osama bin Laden, according to congressional aides and outside experts familiar with a still-secret, 6,200-page report. The finding could deepen the worst rift in years between lawmakers and the CIA."

Senate report: Waterboarding didn't lead to Osama bin Laden

Can't you read?

Try again:

Really?

“Waterboarding,” the “enhanced interrogation technique” that makes a suspect think he’s drowning when he actually isn’t, is not very nice — but it is effective. The CIA estimates that up to 70 percent of what it knows about Osama bin Laden’s terrorist empire was obtained through “enhanced interrogation techniques.” Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the Sept. 11 operation, sang his entire repertoire of insider detail after the CIA interrogators gave him a bath.

We have the informed word of Leon E. Panetta, the CIA chief and soon-to-be the chief at the Pentagon, for that. When Brian Williams of NBC News asked him whether waterboarding of al Qaeda suspects led to the capture and killing of bin Laden, Mr. Panetta hemmed a little and hawed a little, until the interviewer pressed a little. “One final time,” he asked, ” ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ — which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years — that includes waterboarding?”

No dumbass... my source is from the fucking CIA and Senate report findings after a 3 year investigation.

Trump obviously has a tanning bed....you can tell by the small patches of whiteness around his eyes. He has several properties in southern climes where you look sickly without a coat of tan....it's a Boomer thing.

Since the losers...er, Democrats can't come up with any critique of substance, they're reduced to harrumphing about his tan.

Ah, we have been calling him Orange since he announced.

"...we have been calling him Orange..."

We? You have a tapeworm?

Clearly you intend 'orange clown' as what passes for an intellectual and incisive critique among you losers,....er, Leftists.

It isn't.

My post, reminding you that referring to Obama as 'the brown clown' would have reeked with as much juvenile atavism.....which is why I have never done so. I pose actual fact based critiques.

And...I reminded that folks like you are s:biggrin:o fearful of not showing the proper deference for your lord and master that you'd shake with fear at even the thought that you might slip and fail to kiss his ring.

True, isn't it.

Save your fingers. Nobody reads your garbage...:biggrin:

Let's prove it:

Opinion:
Definition of OPINION

Get it now?

You didn't read the article or the report did you? Of course not, you know everything in your own mind.

Ok, from another article, let me copy and paste this slow, because I know you don't read that good...

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. Senate investigation concludes waterboarding and other harsh interrogation methods provided no key evidence in the hunt for Osama bin Laden, according to congressional aides and outside experts familiar with a still-secret, 6,200-page report. The finding could deepen the worst rift in years between lawmakers and the CIA."

Senate report: Waterboarding didn't lead to Osama bin Laden

I provided the words of the experts in charge.
You....a political report.

Some more:
"Michael Hayden, who preceded Mr. Panetta as CIA chief, tells a radio interviewer there was a straight line between the intelligence gleaned from interrogations of terrorist suspects and the moment that a Navy SEAL fired the shot that dispatched Osama into eternity. The statements of Messrs. Panetta and Hayden were statements of the perfectly obvious for everyone but those too weak and too delicate to bring themselves to look at the world as it actually is.
This does not fit the story line of the ladies of the mainstream media. "
• Wesley Pruden is editor emeritus of The Washington Times.

Can't you read?

Try again:

Really?

No dumbass... my source is from the fucking CIA and Senate report findings after a 3 year investigation.

Stop lying.

I quoted Panetta directly.

"We have the informed word of Leon E. Panetta, the CIA chief and soon-to-be the chief at the Pentagon, for that. When Brian Williams of NBC News asked him whether waterboarding of al Qaeda suspects led to the capture and killing of bin Laden, Mr. Panetta hemmed a little and hawed a little, until the interviewer pressed a little. “One final time,” he asked, ” ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ — which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years — that includes waterboarding?”

Trump obviously has a tanning bed....you can tell by the small patches of whiteness around his eyes. He has several properties in southern climes where you look sickly without a coat of tan....it's a Boomer thing.

Since the losers...er, Democrats can't come up with any critique of substance, they're reduced to harrumphing about his tan.

Ah, we have been calling him Orange since he announced.

"...we have been calling him Orange..."

We? You have a tapeworm?

Clearly you intend 'orange clown' as what passes for an intellectual and incisive critique among you losers,....er, Leftists.

It isn't.

My post, reminding you that referring to Obama as 'the brown clown' would have reeked with as much juvenile atavism.....which is why I have never done so. I pose actual fact based critiques.

And...I reminded that folks like you are s:biggrin:o fearful of not showing the proper deference for your lord and master that you'd shake with fear at even the thought that you might slip and fail to kiss his ring.

True, isn't it.

Save your fingers. Nobody reads your garbage...:biggrin:

"Nobody reads your garbage..."

Can you be this stupid????

You just responded to my posts two or three times.

You must have responded without having read any of the posts, huh???

Explaining this complex situation to you, again, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.

Just priceless!

Can't you read?

Try again:

Really?

Stop lying.

I quoted Panetta directly.

"We have the informed word of Leon E. Panetta, the CIA chief and soon-to-be the chief at the Pentagon, for that. When Brian Williams of NBC News asked him whether waterboarding of al Qaeda suspects led to the capture and killing of bin Laden, Mr. Panetta hemmed a little and hawed a little, until the interviewer pressed a little. “One final time,” he asked, ” ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ — which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years — that includes waterboarding?”

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"!!!!

The dunce who posted this
"Save your fingers. Nobody reads your garbage...:biggrin:"

...just put the 'funny' emoticon on this post!

Quite a skill the Liberals have....commenting on posts they didn't read.

Jimmy.....don't ever change.

"Enter Mattis, a Marine Corps legend who was a little too tough on Iran for the outgoing administration’s tastes—hence his premature retirement—but who is now the president-elect’s pick to set things right at the Pentagon. Expect no miracles, of course. A single presidential appointment, however wise, can never be enough. Trump clearly is on the right track with Mattis, but strategic understanding, policy coherence, and depth of commitment are what determine ultimate outcomes—and for the most part, those assets are anchored in the White House.

....a deep strategic thinker with the courage to state his views and then stand by them. Troubled early on by the Obama administration’s appeasement of Iran, he said so—respectfully but forcefully. It was an expression of character that cost him his career.

Mad Dog Mattis fills the bill, and Donald Trump is to be commended for selecting him."
Bring on the Mad Dog

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

This Mattis?

Marine General 'Mad Dog' Mattis got Trump to rethink his position on torture in under an hour

Apparently he thinks the OP is a fucking idiot for supporting torture.

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

General Mattis criticized Trump for sucking Vladimir Putin's cock. That's one thing I like about Mattis.

Don't ever change that avi!

The amusement it provides even surpasses the disgusting language that is your hallmark.

Don't ever change that avi!

The amusement it provides even surpasses the disgusting language that is your hallmark.

So do you agree with what Mattis said regarding Trump and Putin?

It's a simple question, lightweight. It's sad that you're too dishonest and stupid to really discuss your views. You're just a fucking Repug caricature.

Forum List

Back