Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

Barry is a Muslim sympathizer who refuses to connect, his beloved religion of Islam to terrorism.

no more, folks, no more!

There is a lot of truth in this post.

I have often asked this:
Name all the 'religions' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced...and lied to benefit.

Even the most vociferous of his supporters have declined to respond.

Why would anyone respond to a "how drunk were you when you beat your wife " loaded question ?

Let me rub you nose in the offal you created:
Name all the 'religions' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced...and lied to benefit.

Barry is a Muslim sympathizer who refuses to connect, his beloved religion of Islam to terrorism.

no more, folks, no more!

I have often asked this:

Why would anyone respond to a "how drunk were you when you beat your wife " loaded question ?

I'll answer . All of them !

[

Why do you have to compare him to Obama? Who the fuck cares about Obama anymore? He isn't going to be President in a little over a month. Trump isn't going to be making these decisions... that what so many Trump supporters don't get. Trump is going to use his business sense and delegate it all to his cabinet. Trump will be busy touring the country and feeding his ego, taking credit for everything good his cabinet does, and then talking bad about them when something goes wrong. That's just what he's always done.

When Moon Bats bitch about war and interventionism is always good to expose their hypocrisy.

Most Moon Bat like yourself either justify or forget about Democrat war mongering but bitch about Republican war mongering.

You really have no convictions on stuff like this and it is good to expose it.

I stopped being a Republican well over a decade ago because of their interventionism and fiscal irresponsibility. None of these stupid Moon Bats have the courage to do the same when it comes to the Democrats.

Obama was a war monger by any definition. Crooked Hillary would have been the same or worse. Trump hopefully will limit his actions to taking care of ISIS and then only dealing with real threats to America.

I am consistent in my beliefs. Are you the same or are you simply a partisan pig Moon Bat that has no real convictions on anything? I suspect you are one of the stupid Moon Bats that think Democrat wars are fine and Republican wars are bad.

I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

and terrorists that don't give a fuck?

Damn, you're a dolt.

Why did Khalid Sheik Mohammed spill his guts after the gargling episode???

Have you ever been waterboarded? If not then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

1. And there is the vulgarity characteristic of those who have been skewered...and Liberals....or, is that redundant.

2. Waterboarded????
Just about every college student has been, you dolt.

. Waterboarding (Bybee memo, August 1, 2002)
"Finally, you would like to use a technique called the 'waterboard.’ “..air flow is slightly restricted for 20 to 40 seconds."

Here is the biggie, waterboarding, or as we called it, Chug-a-Lug:

Got the picture, snowflake?
Need a safe space?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

You just got the A+ to (infinity) award for the absolute dumbest post EVER on this forum. I'm adding that to my signature!

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

Damn, you're a dolt.

Have you ever been waterboarded? If not then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

She's just a big talker because she knows another war won't cost her anything.

It's so funny that waterboarding has been in the news for years about how horrible of a torture it is... and here is some chick in the forum acting like it's no big deal. And she calls me uninformed.

Torture????

OK...here's another lesson for you, you dunce.

From “Magnifico: The Brilliant Life and Violent Times of Lorenzo De Medici,” by Miles Unger, p. 227-228.

An incident recorded by the diarist Luca Landucci vividly illustrated the dangers awaiting those who threatened bodily harm to the leading citizens of the regime:
27th September [1481]. A certain hermit came to the house of Lorenzo de’ Medici at the Poggio a Caiano; and the servants declared that he intended to murder Lorenzo, so they took him and sent him to the Bargello, and he was put to the rack.
15th October. This hermit died at Santa Maria Novella, having been tortured in various ways. It was said that they skinned the soles of his feet, and then burnt them by holding them in the fire till the fat dripped off them; after which they set him upright and made him walk across the hall; and these things caused his death. Opinions were divided as to whether he were guilty or innocent.

Understand now, pantywaist?

no more, folks, no more!

I have often asked this:

I'll answer . All of them !

Proving you liar was even easier than expected.

Damn, you're a dolt.

It's so funny that waterboarding has been in the news for years about how horrible of a torture it is... and here is some chick in the forum acting like it's no big deal. And she calls me uninformed.

Torture????

From “Magnifico: The Brilliant Life and Violent Times of Lorenzo De Medici,” by Miles Unger, p. 227-228.

An incident recorded by the diarist Luca Landucci vividly illustrated the dangers awaiting those who threatened bodily harm to the leading citizens of the regime:
27th September [1481]. A certain hermit came to the house of Lorenzo de’ Medici at the Poggio a Caiano; and the servants declared that he intended to murder Lorenzo, so they took him and sent him to the Bargello, and he was put to the rack.
15th October. This hermit died at Santa Maria Novella, having been tortured in various ways. It was said that they skinned the soles of his feet, and then burnt them by holding them in the fire till the fat dripped off them; after which they set him upright and made him walk across the hall; and these things caused his death. Opinions were divided as to whether he were guilty or innocent.

You're quoting someone from 1481 on torture today? You don't get it do you? You just equated waterboarding to do a beer chug in college. You've go to be the dumbest person I've ever met.

The Orange Clown will hand the keys to Europe to Putin. Then he will wait for his next orders from Moscow.

Last edited:
Damn, you're a dolt.

Torture????

You're quoting someone from 1481 on torture today? You don't get it do you? You just just equated waterboarding to do a beer chug in college. You've go to be the dumbest person I've ever met.

Face it.
You've been force-fed propaganda and aren't smart enough to question it.
In other words, a reliable Democrat voter.

There has never been any torture by the US government. Never.

Now...watch me ram your words down your throat:

1. [Rep. Dan] Lungren [(R., CA) and the state's former attorney general] then switched gears to a line of questioning aimed at clarifying the Obama Justice Department’s definition of torture. In one of the rare times he gave a straight answer, Holder stated at the hearing that in his view waterboarding is torture. Lundgren asked if it was the Justice Department’s position that Navy SEALS subjected to waterboarding as part of their training were being tortured.

Holder: No, it’s not torture in the legal sense because you’re not doing it with the intention of harming these people physically or mentally, all we’re trying to do is train them —

Lungren: So it’s the question of intent?
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117666&styleid=[b]2[/b]

2. Originally Posted by Holder's Justice Department
[T]orture is defined as “an extreme form of cruel and inhuman treatment and does not include lesser forms of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. . . . ”
8 C.F.R. § 1208.18(a)(2). Moreover, as has been explained by the Third Circuit, CAT requires “a showing of specific intent before the Court can make a finding that a petitioner will be tortured.” Pierre v. Attorney General, 528 F.3d 180, 189 (3d Cir. 2008) (en banc); see 8 C.F.R. § 1208.18(a)(5) (requiring that the act “be specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering”); Auguste v. Ridge, 395 F.3d 123, 139 (3d Cir. 2005) (“This is a ‘specific intent’ requirement and not a ‘general intent’ requirement” [citations omitted.] An applicant for CAT protection therefore must establish that “his prospective torturer will have the motive or purpose” to torture him. Pierre, 528 F.3d at 189; Auguste, 395 F.3d at 153-54 (“The mere fact that the Haitian authorities have knowledge that severe pain and suffering may result by placing detainees in these conditions does not support a finding that the Haitian authorities intend to inflict severe pain and suffering. The difference goes to the heart of the distinction between general and specific intent.”) . . . .
Holder on Waterboarding — Proving It's Not Torture While Insisting It Is
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...partments-torture-hypocrisy/andrew-c-mccarthy

You feel really stupid about now, huh?

The Orange Clown will hand the keys to Europe tp Putin. Then he will wait for his next orders from Moscow.
Europe is so bad off now, Putin could only help. Europe has no leader at all to stand up to the Muslim invasion. Putin could be that leader.

Torture????

You're quoting someone from 1481 on torture today? You don't get it do you? You just just equated waterboarding to do a beer chug in college. You've go to be the dumbest person I've ever met.

Face it.

1. [Rep. Dan] Lungren [(R., CA) and the state's former attorney general] then switched gears to a line of questioning aimed at clarifying the Obama Justice Department’s definition of torture. In one of the rare times he gave a straight answer, Holder stated at the hearing that in his view waterboarding is torture. Lundgren asked if it was the Justice Department’s position that Navy SEALS subjected to waterboarding as part of their training were being tortured.

Holder: No, it’s not torture in the legal sense because you’re not doing it with the intention of harming these people physically or mentally, all we’re trying to do is train them —

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117666&styleid=2

[T]orture is defined as “an extreme form of cruel and inhuman treatment and does not include lesser forms of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. . . . ”
8 C.F.R. § 1208.18(a)(2). Moreover, as has been explained by the Third Circuit, CAT requires “a showing of specific intent before the Court can make a finding that a petitioner will be tortured.” Pierre v. Attorney General, 528 F.3d 180, 189 (3d Cir. 2008) (en banc); see 8 C.F.R. § 1208.18(a)(5) (requiring that the act “be specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering”); Auguste v. Ridge, 395 F.3d 123, 139 (3d Cir. 2005) (“This is a ‘specific intent’ requirement and not a ‘general intent’ requirement” [citations omitted.] An applicant for CAT protection therefore must establish that “his prospective torturer will have the motive or purpose” to torture him. Pierre, 528 F.3d at 189; Auguste, 395 F.3d at 153-54 (“The mere fact that the Haitian authorities have knowledge that severe pain and suffering may result by placing detainees in these conditions does not support a finding that the Haitian authorities intend to inflict severe pain and suffering. The difference goes to the heart of the distinction between general and specific intent.”) . . . .
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...partments-torture-hypocrisy/andrew-c-mccarthy

No, I don't feel stupid...and using loaded comments doesn't change that. It's like me saying, "Do you post here because you are too lazy to get a job or too stupid for anyone to hire you?"

Waterboarding is torture, and for you to equate it to a beer chug is fucking comical.

image.jpeg
Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

The Orange Clown will hand the keys to Europe to Putin. Then he will wait for his next orders from Moscow.

"The Orange Clown...."

Does that mean you characterize Obama as 'the brown clown"?

Or are you too fearful to even think in those terms....if you're allowed to think at all.

Even Repubs are beginning to see the Trump-Russian connection.

Torture????

Face it.

No, I don't feel stupid...and using loaded comments doesn't change that. It's like me saying, "Do you post here because you are too lazy to get a job or too stupid for anyone to hire you?"

Waterboarding is torture, and for you to equate it to a beer chug is fucking comical.

"Waterboarding is torture, and for you to equate it to a beer chug is fucking comical."

But one of your masters said it isn't.

[T]orture is defined as “an extreme form of cruel and inhuman treatment and does not include lesser forms of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. . . . ” 8 C.F.R. § 1208.18(a)(2). Moreover, as has been explained by the Third Circuit, CAT requires “a showing of specific intent before the Court can make a finding that a petitioner will be tortured.” Pierre v. Attorney General, 528 F.3d 180, 189 (3d Cir. 2008) (en banc); see 8 C.F.R. § 1208.18(a)(5) (requiring that the act “be specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering”); Auguste v. Ridge, 395 F.3d 123, 139 (3d Cir. 2005) (“This is a ‘specific intent’ requirement and not a ‘general intent’ requirement” [citations omitted.] An applicant for CAT protection therefore must establish that “his prospective torturer will have the motive or purpose” to torture him. Pierre, 528 F.3d at 189; Auguste, 395 F.3d at 153-54 (“The mere fact that the Haitian authorities have knowledge that severe pain and suffering may result by placing detainees in these conditions does not support a finding that the Haitian authorities intend to inflict severe pain and suffering. The difference goes to the heart of the distinction between general and specific intent.”) . . . .

So you must be one of their drones not smart enough to keep up with the propaganda.

And...clearly, as both enhanced technique of waterboarding and the college prank of chugalug both have exactly the same 20-40 second deprivation of oxygen.....
...either one is torture,or neither are.

QED....you're simply a robot of the Left, and not smart enough to figure out that they simply tried to use it against a Republican President.

True?

Trump obviously has a tanning bed....you can tell by the small patches of whiteness around his eyes. He has several properties in southern climes where you look sickly without a coat of tan....it's a Boomer thing.

Forum List

Back