Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

Don't ever change that avi!

The amusement it provides even surpasses the disgusting language that is your hallmark.

So do you agree with what Mattis said regarding Trump and Putin?

It's a simple question, lightweight. It's sad that you're too dishonest and stupid to really discuss your views. You're just a fucking Repug caricature.

What is your name again???

Seems all of your posts are as accurate as your avi.

I love it.

It's easy to be a warmonger when neither you nor anyone around you will have to invest an ounce or a nickel of your own blood or treasure.

And it's easy to be a chickenhawk for the same reason. Without the draft, few of the nation's leaders and captains of industry have any "skin" in the game. I advocate for bringing back the draft and a mandatory two years of service in some capacity to wake up the kids who believe everything we have didn't come with a price attached.

Last edited:
It's easy to be a warmonger when neither you nor anyone around you will have to invest an ounce or a nickel of your own blood or treasure.

And it's easy to be a chickenhawk for the same reason. Without the draft, few of the nation's leaders and captains of industry have any "skin" in the game. I advocate for bringing back he draft and a mandatory two years of service in some capacity to wake up the kids who believe everything we have didn't come with a price attached.

Tommy, nothing like that will happen as long as we have a 'Fifth Column,' known as the university system

Example:
"As a conservative political science student and ROTC cadet in one of the most polarized departments on campus, I have seen many professors discriminate…. a Muslim professor gave me a D on a paper I wrote about female discrimination in Islamic nations. In a private conference to discuss my grade, I was incredulous when he told me that my paper was a work of fiction, and that Muslim countries actually give more respect and rights to women than in Western nations."
http://news.investors.com/article/6...bout-liberalism-no-campus-are-true.htm?p=full

The amusement it provides even surpasses the disgusting language that is your hallmark.

It's a simple question, lightweight. It's sad that you're too dishonest and stupid to really discuss your views. You're just a fucking Repug caricature.

I love it.

Can't even answer a simple question. What a lame ass lightweight.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Last edited:

I love it.

Remind me.....who did you claim would be the final Republican?????

Actually, I’m proud of you!
Not only are you a fool, but you announce it every time you post that avi!!!

I love it.

Except for the fact that Trump didn't win. Hillary beat him by 2% and 2.5 million votes and counting...

I love it.

Except for the fact that Trump didn't win. Hillary beat him by 2% and 2.5 million votes and counting...

No she didn't.

Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

But...heck, we can simply judge your bona fides by reading your name.
What is it again??????

A fake U.S. embassy operated in Ghana for a decade and issued bogus visas for $6,000, the LA Times reports

Weakbama is not just bad for America, he's bad for Africa!

I love it.

No she didn't.

What is it again??????

Dream on. Clinton kicked the shit out of Trump, you stupid little racist bitch.

Trump is a fucking joke and the Repug Party is a fucking joke. Most Americans and the whole world knows it. I'll be spending the next four years laughing at you stupid mother fuckers.

Cy_p4A2UQAAkXAW.jpg

Iran's mullahs: Death to USA, the Great Satan! We must fund terrorists to defeat them!

USA: We're applying sanctions.

Mullahs: You hate us?

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

No problem with Mattis, but Trump is a big investor in Saudi Arabia:
Here Are Some of Donald Trump's Middle East Business Ventures

EXCLUSIVE: Trump eyes UAE, KSA and Qatar hotels | HotelierMiddleEast.com

I love it.

No she didn't.

What is it again??????

Dream on. Clinton kicked the shit out of Trump, you stupid little racist bitch.

Trump is a fucking joke and the Repug Party is a fucking joke. Most Americans and the whole world knows it. I'll be spending the next four years laughing at you stupid mother fuckers.

I see that avi and I chuckle.

You know what a fool you are every time you use it, don't you.

Usually one simply sees the profanity to recognize what a loser a poster is....but, with that name, you save everyone lots of time.

I love it.

Let's examine the vote....

1. "Officially, Clinton has beaten Trump in the popular vote by approximately 2.5 million."

If you count Illegal aliens and dead folks.
How many of the 30 million illegal aliens voted?
Any?

How many?

2. "Be careful about sources."

How's this....LA Times:

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

How about disqualifying this guy...

3. "Clinton has beaten Trump in the popular vote by approximately 2.5 million."

Yup....but not if you only count legal voters.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????
What would logic dictate?

They voted?
You betcha'!!!!!!!

I think Bush's was far too aggressive. I want someone who will make the primary function of our military self defense and not loan them out to fight other nations' wars for them or defend international corporate interests.

Shut up pussy, you just don't have the spine stiff enough to appreciate really manly policies. :rolleyes:

Mad Dog doesn't even want to re-neg the Iran deal, he is just smart enough to know that all you got to do to drop conservachick's panties is say some macho shit about nothing.

Watch this "Mad Dog" get all spiney and crazy:

Forum List

Back