Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

"there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!" - Mad Dog delivered this comment during a gathering of 200 Marines.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes. If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

Cyo0XPxWEAAbBnt.jpg

Barry is a Muslim sympathizer who refuses to connect, his beloved religion of Islam to terrorism.

no more, folks, no more!

No, we're not ready for another neocon disaster.

Is he neo-con? I honestly don't know much about the man, but I've heard the men and women in uniform have a great deal of respect for him, which is a good thing. I think Obama's foreign policy has been too weak and I think Bush's was far too aggressive. I want someone who will make the primary function of our military self defense and not loan them out to fight other nations' wars for them or defend international corporate interests.

"....I think Bush's was far too aggressive."

How do we know that President Bush prevented a second attack? 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, himself has said so.

In a new memoir, James E. Mitchell describes speaking with Mohammed about 9/11, in which the al Qaeda terrorist states unequivocally that he was not able to “launch a second wave of attacks” because of the “ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”
George W. Bush Was RIGHT!

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

She hasn't figured that out yet

Mad Dog is tough, Mad Dog is smart, Mad Dog is a badass, Mad Dog is intellectually rigorous, Mad Dog understands war, Mad Dog has great ethics, Mad Dog has no sympathy for Muslims, Mad Dog will go down in history as the greatest Secretary of anything in the history of the (now) great (thanks to Trump) United States of America!

Mad Dog will be Americas 21st-century General George Patton, there is nothing that can stop us now

'General Mattis is an outstanding choice for Secretary of Defense. Few living military leaders are as widely regarded and highly respected.' - Senator John McCain

'General Mattis is an outstanding choice for Secretary of Defense. Few living military leaders are as widely regarded and highly respected.' - Senator John McCain

Yeah, I wish he was President instead. Hopefully he'll be the designated survivor every State of the Union Address.

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

Lessons learned by conservatards from the flopped and failed Iraq War: None.

Some quotes Trumsters aren't going to like:

“if in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act.” - There go carpet bombing fantasies.

"I've never found it to be useful" - oh oh torture goes out the window.

“I paid a military security price every day as the commander of CENTCOM because the Americans were seen as biased in support of Israel.” Calling Israeli control of Judea and Samaria “unsustainable,” Mattis warned that Jewish “settlements” could turn Israel into an “apartheid state.” - Oh shit, mofo is straight blue.

Coulter keeps posting about Mattis muslim sensitivity trainings - dang man.

He is diametrically opposed to Trump's Russia and Assad positions - crap!

Egghead is not even interested in undoing Iran deal!

...but then he throws out some sweet macho-man nothing and RWingers drop their thoughts along with their panties and fall in love all over again.

Last edited:
I'm so confused. I like the pick for Sec. of Defense, but the same people on here now talking about how he is such a hard ass, are the same people saying they didn't want to elect Hillary because she would lead them into war?

There is a difference between being a hard ass and being a warmonger. Mattis believes in a strong no-nonsense military; however, he would not use the military except when necessary to defend the vital interests of the United States. Obama and Hillary have involved our troops in illegal wars in the Middle East, wars that have killed and maimed our men and women in uniform and have resulted in the deaths of over 250,000 innocent men, women and children and the displacement of many more. Hillary has also called for a no-fly zone in Syria, a move that even Obama opposed and which at least one general has stated would cause a war with Russia. There is no way that Mattis would agree to such dangerous foolishness. In fact, Mattis would be against the entire concept of using America's military resources to topple the duly elected governments of Libya and Syria.

Trump is firmly against nation building and will end the U.S. involvement in Libya and Syria. I believe Trump selected Mattis because they share a commitment to a highly trained and well-equipped military. In order to have the best military we can get we must have high uncompromising standards for those who serve. We must also use these valuable resources wisely. The lives of our men and woman in uniform should never be put at risk for purely political reasons. Mattis gets it.

No, we're not ready for another neocon disaster.

Is he neo-con? I honestly don't know much about the man, but I've heard the men and women in uniform have a great deal of respect for him, which is a good thing. I think Obama's foreign policy has been too weak and I think Bush's was far too aggressive. I want someone who will make the primary function of our military self defense and not loan them out to fight other nations' wars for them or defend international corporate interests.

Well either the OP thinks he's a neocon or else she has done another of her eye popping flip flops.

Lol. That only shows how gullible you are. I doubt that just because PC likes Mattis means Mattis is a neo-con. Is that really the reasoning you follow?

Check this out:
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."

One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

When he spoke to the Prime Minister of Pakistan, he did everything but offer to suck him off. He kept going on and on about how great the Pakistani people are. Of course, he will not let them into the country if he has his way.

Check this out:

Yup. From what I've read about Maddog. He is polite and friendly when he needs to be but has no problem not being polite and friendly.

Good guy and he's also a well educated man.

Good choice by Trump. I'm sure the apology America is going to be long gone with Maddog.

Forum List

Back