Reagan advisors all but BEGGED him not to say that infamous line in his speech in West Berlin

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yet the results speak for themselves. It took some time but the payoff was real and tangible.

Likewise the risk that Trump took stepping onto NK soil will also take time to reveal its success or failure. If NK denuclearizes this moment will be remembered as the catalist. If it only turns out to be a photo OP for North Korean propaganda then it obviously is a failure.

Either way it is unlikely we will know the outcome for some time.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I have strong doubts about this having been anything more than a photo op, but who knows?
Can't disagree. But can you imagine the positives for the US economy if them idiots would just allow freedom in?
Obviously that population is very poor but if the doors opened up that could change quite rapidly, relatively speaking

Exactly what risk do you think he was taking?

You know what they say about if, don't you?

Yet the results speak for themselves. It took some time but the payoff was real and tangible.

Likewise the risk that Trump took stepping onto NK soil will also take time to reveal its success or failure. If NK denuclearizes this moment will be remembered as the catalist. If it only turns out to be a photo OP for North Korean propaganda then it obviously is a failure.

You aren't seriously comparing tRump and Reagan are you?

• Banned

Nope. I am comparing foreign policy decisions.

There is no one else in living memory to compare him to.
That's what I thought too, especially in his later years. But tRump is definitely more senile than Reagan ever was.
It is truly amazing how those so senile can cause so much butthurt.
It's not your hurt butt that concerns me, it's the damage to our country.

Forum List

Back