🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reagan daughter blasts Trump for inciting violence

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Watch the white christianist party members now attack Reagan's daughter

The daughter of Ronald Reagan is citing her father's shooting as evidence that comments like Donald Trump's recent blast against Hillary Clinton have real-world consequences.

"To Donald Trump: I am the daughter of a man who was shot by someone who got his inspiration from a movie, someone who believed if he killed the President the actress from that movie would notice him,"Patti Davis wrote in a Facebook post that went up late Wednesday night.

Patti Davis blasts Donald Trump for inciting violence - CNNPolitics.com

Looks like both you and Patty need a diaper change...

CXcV1CbUAAE4bxn.jpg

The daughter of Ronald Reagan is citing her father's shooting as evidence that comments like Donald Trump's recent blast against Hillary Clinton have real-world consequences.

"To Donald Trump: I am the daughter of a man who was shot by someone who got his inspiration from a movie, someone who believed if he killed the President the actress from that movie would notice him,"Patti Davis wrote in a Facebook post that went up late Wednesday night.

Let's see.....

-- a lefty actually tried to murder Trump at a rally, grabbed a cops gun.

--hilary and bernie brown shirts were so violent they had to cancel Trumps rally in Chicago

--black lies matter sympathizers...a now, core group of the democrat party....murdered 5 police officers

--hilary and bernie supporters attacked Trump supporters, trapped a woman and threw eggs at her....

Please......don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining....

Last edited:

You don't remember all the movies and books about killing George W. Bush do you....or the hate speech now leveled at Trump....and the actual violence against Trump and his supporters......

George Orwell is here.....

This also from Patti Davis. "A full moon punched its way through the clouds, bleeding silver light onto jagged rocks slick with rain. Water droplets glistened on the branches of pine trees like tiny ornaments.." (Long Light Moon)

I don't trust the opinion of painfully bad writers, no matter whose daughter they happen to be.

Did she by chance happen to opine on the dual nature of light as well? I'd like to hear her explanation in layman's terms, when she takes time away from the mindless political babble.

Yo, you`re right, there are plenty of Nut-Jobs out there, and they are Voting for another Nut-Job, Hillary Clinton!!!

"GTP"
200 (31).gif

Let's see.....

-- a lefty actually tried to murder Trump at a rally, grabbed a cops gun.

--hilary and bernie brown shirts were so violent they had to cancel Trumps rally in Chicago

--black lies matter sympathizers...a now, core group of the democrat party....murdered 5 police officers

--hilary and bernie supporters attacked Trump supporters, trapped a woman and through eggs at her....

Please......don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining....
Don't forget arson, burning a Trump sign on someone's lawn, taking a crowbar to a Trump T-shirt wearer.

Seems that all of the violence is coming from the left.

extralarge.jpg
56e8447001af1.image.jpg

Yes......the left has fully embraced Orwell.....violence is peace....peace is violence.....

And the Trump supporter, a black guy, shot by a hilary supporter...remember that....?

Wow, if words are enough to make another person's train jump the track, what will actions make the person's train do?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is this the CNN that complained they were doing all they could for hilly?

Why yes it is

Forum List

Back