Reagan Foundation Asks Trump Campaign, RNC To Stop Fundraising Off Reagan’s Name

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very interesting.

The foundation has asked for trump and the rnc to stop using his image. Apparently trump made some coins with Reagan's face on it.

The foundation is trying to find out how many have been sold and may take further action.

Not surprising as trump is not even a conservative and make conservatives look bad.

The foundation has asked for trump and the rnc to stop using his image. Apparently trump made some coins with Reagan's face on it.

The foundation is trying to find out how many have been sold and may take further action.

I actually agree; almost every TrumpBot is voting against everything the Globalist Reagan stood for.

Not surprising as trump is not even a conservative and make conservatives look bad.

I think it's funny. trump can't use the reagan's image or name on anything for his campaign.

It's something I've never seen before. A republican telling another republican and the rnc they can't use their name or image.
Thankfully, Trump is not a Republican.

Would not be surprised if they used the image anyway and stalled it in the courts until after election. A little over 3 months isn't very long. Trump supporters would think it was cool.

I agree he's not a conservative.

*ponders*

I guess if you like conservatives, he might make them look bad. I mean I like conservatives more than liberals generally because if you tell them to shut up and go away, they generally at least leave you alone. Liberals go get a megaphone and yell in the damn thing right next to you. Then get all pissy when you knock into their mouth and chip a tooth or two.

Adults don't play "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" game. If I tell you to leave me alone, and then come into striking range and do something that YOU KNOW IS GOING TO PISS ME OFF.... What the hell do you expect? I didn't come to you, you came to me. Social retards.

I think it's funny. trump can't use the reagan's image or name on anything for his campaign.

It's something I've never seen before. A republican telling another republican and the rnc they can't use their name or image.
Thankfully, Trump is not a Republican.
Well... He is on the ballot... But that's about it.

I agree he's not a conservative.

*ponders*

I guess if you like conservatives, he might make them look bad. I mean I like conservatives more than liberals generally because if you tell them to shut up and go away, they generally at least leave you alone. Liberals go get a megaphone and yell in the damn thing right next to you. Then get all pissy when you knock into their mouth and chip a tooth or two.

Adults don't play "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" game. If I tell you to leave me alone, and then come into striking range and do something that YOU KNOW IS GOING TO PISS ME OFF.... What the hell do you expect? I didn't come to you, you came to me. Social retards.
I never met you Karen. Yes I am conservative, just not a trumper. If you want Reagan/Trump coin, buy it. As I told Dana, no way they would get a lawsuit through the court to stop it before election day, You are probably pretty safe sending in your $45.00. chill

I never met you Karen. Yes I am conservative, just not a trumper. If you want Reagan/Trump coin, buy it. As I told Dana, no way they would get a lawsuit through the court to stop it before election day, You are probably pretty safe sending in your $45.00. chill
Holy shit... You have a guilty conscience or something? I just gave you my perceptions of conservative/liberal people. What you do with that, I don't care.

Would not be surprised if they used the image anyway and stalled it in the courts until after election. A little over 3 months isn't very long. Trump supporters would think it was cool.

I can't agree with you more.

I've noticed that his followers just love it when he gets away with breaking rules or the law.

So much for law and order.

Why would anyone even care about this story while democrats are burning down cities? :cuckoo:

I've noticed that his followers just love it when he gets away with breaking rules or the law.

Yes. Have noticed the same thing.
I am around a lot of trump supporters, living here and in general are not a bad lot. It is indeed strange that they sometime talk of law and order, but not when applied to the activities of the side they passively follow. They remind me of the Black Live Matter Crowd caring about black lives unless their side is dealing death to their people.

It’s part the right’s ridiculous rhetoric about the mythical ‘deep state’ trying to ‘take down’ Trump.

Yes. Have noticed the same thing.
I am around a lot of trump supporters, living here and in general are not a bad lot. It is indeed strange that they sometime talk of law and order, but not when applied to the activities of the side they passively follow. They remind me of the Black Live Matter Crowd caring about black lives unless their side is dealing death to their people.

I don't give a damn who a person is. What political party they are. What color their skin is. What sex they are. Or who they love.

Everyone has a right to justice. Everyone has civil rights. Everyone has the right to equality.

What I have a problem with is people who don't believe everyone has the same rights.

I see the people who claim to be all about law and order cheering on one of the most criminal presidents we have ever had.

I know that if any politician I voted for ever did even a fraction of what trump has done, I wouldn't support that politician anymore. Much less cheer him on when he gets away with all his crimes.

While at the same time whining about and insisting that someone who is arrested with some marijuana is put in prison for years.

I don't like that most politicians aren't held to the same standards as everyone else.

Trump should use Ears's image to get at the homosexual vote

Forum List

Back