Reagan Foundation Asks Trump Campaign, RNC To Stop Fundraising Off Reagan’s Name

Would not be surprised if they used the image anyway and stalled it in the courts until after election. A little over 3 months isn't very long. Trump supporters would think it was cool.

I can't agree with you more.

I've noticed that his followers just love it when he gets away with breaking rules or the law.

So much for law and order.
It’s part the right’s ridiculous rhetoric about the mythical ‘deep state’ trying to ‘take down’ Trump.

The reagan foundation has the ownership of his image and name. They have the right to tell whoever they want if they can use it.

I guess the reagan foundation is part of the deep state. LOL.

I don't give a damn who a person is. What political party they are. What color their skin is. What sex they are. Or who they love.
I agree.

Everyone has a right to justice. Everyone has civil rights. Everyone has the right to equality.
I agree.

What I have a problem with is people who don't believe everyone has the same rights.
I agree.

I see the people who claim to be all about law and order cheering on one of the most criminal presidents we have ever had.
Ummm... Criminal president? I haven't seen evidence of that.

I know that if any politician I voted for ever did even a fraction of what trump has done, I wouldn't support that politician anymore. Much less cheer him on when he gets away with all his crimes.
That's odd... I'm voting for Trump because he's done WAY MORE than a fraction than any president has done since my ability to vote. Hell yeah I'll cheer him on.

Again with the crimes... What crimes?

While at the same time whining about and insisting that someone who is arrested with some marijuana is put in prison for years.
I agree with you there again... I have no idea why we bother putting people in jail for marijuana. Legalize it... tax it.. I absolutely hate the shit myself, it just depresses me. But I have no problem with others doing it.

I don't like that most politicians aren't held to the same standards as everyone else.
Me too... I also don't like when protests and protesters aren't held to the same standards as everyone else... That is, when they stop being protesters and start damaging property and harming people.

Not surprising as trump is not even a conservative and make conservatives look bad.

I think it's funny. trump can't use the reagan's image or name on anything for his campaign.

It's something I've never seen before. A republican telling another republican and the rnc they can't use their name or image.

Trump should use Ears's image to get at the homosexual vote
Now THERE'S some irony......:whipg:

I can understand why the Reagan Foundation is concerned about Trump using Reagan's image and memory. They know that Trump's legacy is headed for the trash heap of history and do not want Reagan's legacy tied to Trump's. They correctly surmise that it the two are tied Reagan's legacy would be tarnished by any affiliation with Trump. After all we all know that whatever Trump touches dies.

However, I don't think Reagan would have been as opposed to Trumpism as some suppose. It was Reagan that started the current age of divisive politics. It was Reagan that made a clarion call during his campaign to State's rights advocates. It was Reagan that started the era of ballooning deficits to pay for tax cuts. These are hallmarks of Trumpism as well.

The road from Reagan to Trump is not a tortuous one it is a linear one.

Last edited:
This is very interesting.

The foundation has asked for trump and the rnc to stop using his image. Apparently trump made some coins with Reagan's face on it.

The foundation is trying to find out how many have been sold and may take further action.

ROTFLMFAO, it just doesn't get anymore MAGA than this!!!

Not surprising as trump is not even a conservative and make conservatives look bad.
I agree he's not a conservative.

*ponders*

I guess if you like conservatives, he might make them look bad. I mean I like conservatives more than liberals generally because if you tell them to shut up and go away, they generally at least leave you alone. Liberals go get a megaphone and yell in the damn thing right next to you. Then get all pissy when you knock into their mouth and chip a tooth or two.

Adults don't play "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" game. If I tell you to leave me alone, and then come into striking range and do something that YOU KNOW IS GOING TO PISS ME OFF.... What the hell do you expect? I didn't come to you, you came to me. Social retards.

You would not be able to chip the tooth on a RethugiKKKon/tRumptard, they in general don't have any.

MAGA!!

I can understand why the Reagan Foundation is concerned about Trump using Reagan's image and memory. They know that Trump's legacy is headed for the trash heap of history and do not want Reagan's legacy tied to Trump's. They correctly surmise that it the two are tied Reagan's legacy would be tarnished by any affiliation with Trump. After all we all know that whatever Trump touches dies.

However, I don't think Reagan would have been as opposed to Trumpism as some suppose. It was Reagan that` started the current age of divisive politics. It was Reagan that made made a clarion call during his campaign about State's rights. It was Reagan that started the era of ballooning deficits to pay for tax cuts. These are hallmarks of Trumpism as well.

The road from Reagan to Trump is not a tortuous one it is a linear one.
This coming from a Trump hating Democrat carries no weight whatsoever and is a complete joke

giphy (9).gif

The foundation has asked for trump and the rnc to stop using his image. Apparently trump made some coins with Reagan's face on it.

The foundation is trying to find out how many have been sold and may take further action.

I actually agree; almost every TrumpBot is voting against everything the Globalist Reagan stood for.
Which at this place and time is a very good thing since Globalism and Globalists try to sell off the United States for profit and the cheap labor of Illegal Aliens :smoke:

Even a scumbag like Reagan doesn’t want anything to do with a scumbag like Trump

President Reagan is dead. this is from the country club republicans that are running his foundation.

you are a piece of shit.
Nothing the Communist Democrats say about President Reagan or President Trump carries any weight at all. They think everyone lives to hear the bullshit they say most of the time!

I actually agree; almost every TrumpBot is voting against everything the Globalist Reagan stood for.
Which at this place and time is a very good thing since Globalism and Globalists try to sell off the United States for profit and the cheap labor of Illegal Aliens :smoke:
They've been doing this since Reagan.
I was on Wall Street at the time and I saw what was being done day by day.

Forum List

Back