🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reagan was Right in 1964 and in 1980...Trump is Right in 2017

got to give Trump a lot of credit,,,he has yet to fall down the stairs of Air Force One and faint going into any vehicle

Obama never had a big screw up like the Lebannon bombing. What a disaster. Weapons not loaded?

got to give Trump a lot of credit,,,he has yet to fall down the stairs of Air Force One and faint going into any vehicle
I know, and on the commeration of 9/11 especially. If I ever get drunk and fall over like that I'll have to remember walking pnemonia because a lot of people seemed to have bought it.

Obama never had a big screw up like the Lebannon bombing. What a disaster. Weapons not loaded?
Nope. He blew us all up with his fucked up health care plan and encouraged the murder of police officers.

I know, and on the commeration of 9/11 especially. If I ever get drunk and fall over like that I'll have to remember walking pnemonia because a lot of people seemed to have bought it.
She was a disgrace to the dead being honored there.

She was a disgrace to the dead being honored there.
when Hillary fell..that was just like the classic scene from steinfeld when George ran out of the bathroom in his shorts

Nope. He blew us all up with his fucked up health care plan and encouraged the murder of police officers.
30 million people got health care because of Obamacare. Reagan even campaigned against Medicare, which was pretty evil. One of the most successful programs in history

30 million people got health care because of Obamacare. Reagan even campaigned against Medicare, which was pretty evil. One of the most successful programs in history
About 20 million of them were forced onto the exchange because employers opted out of coverage. The whole program was designed to create dependency on federal government.

About 20 million of them were forced onto the exchange because employers opted out of coverage. The whole program was designed to create dependency on federal government.
Lowest level of uninsured in history. Government health care is pro-life policy

Lowest level of uninsured in history. Government health care is pro-life policy
Highest level of people forced to decide what bill they cannot pay this month because they were forced to buy overpriced Obamacare.

Nancy Pelosi probably thinks that Reagan shook hands with Abe Lincoln when he was a teen ager

Reagan - big government is bad; triples debt building up a bigger government
Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.
Passing the buck. The motto of the modern GOP.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.

The Party of No??? I recall 6 years of obstruction and resistance to everything Barrack Obama proposed.

Republicans are incapable of managing the economy effectively. Their policies destroy the economy to the benefit of the wealthy.

They are the party of War, of Recession, and off a loss of rights for anyone but white males.

Enjoy your last gasp.

Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.

The Party of No??? I recall 6 years of obstruction and resistance to everything Barrack Obama proposed.

Republicans are incapable of managing the economy effectively. Their policies destroy the economy to the benefit of the wealthy.

They are the party of War, of Recession, and off a loss of rights for anyone but white males.

Enjoy your last gasp.
They said Republican Party was DOA back in 2012. Hmmm. Look what happened.

Trump's job creation record in 2017 was worse than the last 6 years of Obama's.

That is, Trump's economy is weak as hell, and getting weaker. And his tax bill destroying middle class spending power will crater it further. Nothing fails as reliably as supply side economics.

Trump's job creation record in 2017 was worse than the last 6 years of Obama's.

That is, Trump's economy is weak as hell, and getting weaker. And his tax bill destroying middle class spending power will crater it further. Nothing fails as reliably as supply side economics.
Sure.

Reagan was right about almost everything, as is Trump.

Reagan was wrong about everything. He promised raises for everyone when unions were gone. That never happened.

He promised “trickle down”. That was wrong. He said “Deficits don’t matter”. That was wrong.

He promised a “peace dividend” when the Cold War ended. He was wrong about that too.

Then there was his Star Wars defence boondoggle. That was a waste of money.

He talked about “Welfare Queens”. That was a lie too.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Enjoy your last gasp.

true about the republicans shooting down Obamas policys.i already stated i hate Obama and for good reason,but one good thing he did TRY to do that the corrupt republicans prevented him from doing that pissed me off is he tried to get a bill passed where cities could not use public funds for NFL stadiums but our corrupt republican congress stopped it.FACTS THAT CANNOT BE REFUTED,that was ONE thing I did like about Obama.Let all these asshole billionaire owners build their OWN stadiums.:mad: so you just got to laugh at all these idiots here liek the OP who ignore the corruption of the republicans in congress.

Obama was evil as well.so he is not innocent either.He might have tried to do a few good things like the public stadium thing and got stopped by the repubs but he betrayed americans as well same as the Bushs did.

Reagan was right about almost everything, as is Trump.

Reagan was wrong about everything. He promised raises for everyone when unions were gone. That never happened.

He promised “trickle down”. That was wrong. He said “Deficits don’t matter”. That was wrong.

He promised a “peace dividend” when the Cold War ended. He was wrong about that too.

Then there was his Star Wars defence boondoggle. That was a waste of money.

He talked about “Welfare Queens”. That was a lie too.

You took the Reaganut worshippers to school.:up:

Here is something else they also ignore.Carter when he got in office he cleaned up the corruption of the CIA firing CIA director Bushwacker and replacing him with stansfield turner who came in and reformed the CIA getting rid of all the dirty trick operations the covert operations in the CIA.soon as Reagan got in though,he got the CIA back to their old corrupt covert ways again bringing in Wiliam Casey who made this famous remark-
Murdered Past CIA Director William Colby: "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
He indeed turned up as a mysterios death after that when he spilled the beans on the CIA'S evil ways.

https://accounts.google.com/Service...tch%3Fv%3DrEdn1Km734M&uilel=3&service=youtube

Many of those men and women who think Reagan was over rated are not old enough to know the world then and how he changed the country from 70 years of regressive control

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

havent americans figured out what happens when u put a dem in office? Remember 1976 thru 1980? Remember the hell years of 2009 thru 2016?,,,,,i remember when Reagan and Both Bushes were in Office! I never had a problem finding a job when any of them were President! but as soon as Carter and Obama took over the white house,,it was living in the 30's all over again!
Democrats want a victim class. They thrive on poverty and unemployment.

Isn't interesting how those being helped by the Democrats never really get ahead, and are still in the same shit like before being helped...

Forum List

Back