Real life Parent Trap

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Two young girls, one living in France, the other in the US realize they are identical twins when a friend posts a youtube video and says...... That looks like you

Separated at birth reunited on Facebook - CNN.com

Bordier, who grew up in Paris, is an aspiring fashion designer who was studying in London. On a Saturday in December 2012, while she was on a bus, a friend sent her a screen shot of a YouTube video featuring Futerman, who is an actress.
"I'm automatically thinking, 'Oh, who posted a video of me on YouTube?' " she said with a laugh. The resemblance was uncanny. When she got home, she looked again and realized it wasn't her but a girl who looked exactly like her who lived in the United States.
Bordier's investigative instincts kicked into overdrive. She learned Futerman's name and discovered they shared a birthday and were both adopted in South Korea.

3f684e0c822ffeb73c08b854cfb83ee8_large.jpg

A DNA test proved what they already knew -- that they were, in fact, twins -- and now they planned to meet in person for the first time in London.
"The only way to explain it is being the most intense long-distance relationship and talking over months on social media and Skype," Futerman said.
But connecting on the Internet was one thing; meeting in person was "still really scary," she said.
Bordier said she found herself at that first meeting needing to keep her distance, because it all felt "very strange," but at the same time wanting some proof that her identical twin sister was real.
"So I just poked her," she said during the interview, at which point they both laughed. That same laugh.

Sad that they were broken up in the first place and never told they had a sister

Well, I am very dissappointed: I was looking for a twisted tale of debauchery and international intrigue--at least NC-17 rated.

Forum List

Back