Real reason Trump wants another four years

If he wanted to avoid punishment for any felonies he would just become a Democrat.

Don't you mean they are not guilty? How have they avoided punishment? Oh, that's right, they've done nothing wrong despite a slew of investigations.
Again, libbers live in Bizarro World.....plenty of documented evidence on Clinton's e-mail felony....Biden on tape with his Ukraine threat and his millions while in office...those documented crimes.

If he wanted to avoid punishment for any felonies he would just become a Democrat.

Don't you mean they are not guilty? How have they avoided punishment? Oh, that's right, they've done nothing wrong despite a slew of investigations.
Even you're not that stupid so you must be a really big liar. nearly three months of non stop rioting looting and burning on the west coast. Democrats won't lift a finger to stop it. Not to mention all the other democrat hellholes in the country.

Could be? Hell --- WILL be. I'm thinking about suing him myself.
You can't sue him for lowering your taxes or because a blm criminal raped you.

You're right. And there's no law against being The Fuckwit In Chief. However, due to his dodgy income tax and his golf courses losing money hand over fist I'm guessing he's about to go the way of the Dodo once he leaves office. Hopefully anyway.

Again, libbers live in Bizarro World.....plenty of documented evidence on Clinton's e-mail felony....Biden on tape with his Ukraine threat and his millions while in office...those documented crimes.

On in Neocon whackadoodle land. Those who are a lot closer to the situation, and have seen more evidence than you and I, see it differently.

Only in whackadoodle land does a US politician, trying to get rid of a piece of shit prosecutor from a tinpot country, tries to blame the person trying to clean it up.

Then again, look at who they are trying to confirm in the USSC.

Could be? Hell --- WILL be. I'm thinking about suing him myself.
You can't sue him for lowering your taxes or because a blm criminal raped you.

You're right. And there's no law against being The Fuckwit In Chief. However, due to his dodgy income tax and his golf courses losing money hand over fist I'm guessing he's about to go the way of the Dodo once he leaves office. Hopefully anyway.
More blathering from the goofy left.

On in Neocon whackadoodle land. Those who are a lot closer to the situation, and have seen more evidence than you and I, see it differently.

Only in whackadoodle land does a US politician, trying to get rid of a piece of shit prosecutor from a tinpot country, tries to blame the person trying to clean it up.

Maybe go see a doctor or get off those drugs.....

There was no reason for him to run for President then. Why would he put himself through this? Your fellow Progs messed with him when he was thinking of running a few years before the 2016 election. Seth Myers was vicious at a dinner. And the rest is history. Tell it to Seth. Go get him. Its his fault.

So now trying to disparage Judge Barrett. Confirming your status as a true piece of shit who knows nothing about anything. Your defense of criminals is noted.

As the FBI said, that e-mail violation required willful conduct in order to violate the law. So that's strike one.
Biden and the billion dollars. He was operating under authority of Barack Obama, and with coordination of the european union and international monitary fund. So that's strike two.

I don't even know what the millions in office is all about since Biden showed us 10 years of tax returns, and nothing. Strike three.

As the FBI said, that e-mail violation required willful conduct in order to violate the law. So that's strike one.
Biden and the billion dollars. He was operating under authority of Barack Obama, and with coordination of the european union and international monitary fund. So that's strike two.

I don't even know what the millions in office is all about since Biden showed us 10 years of tax returns, and nothing. Strike three.
Bullshit. Fake news liars.

nearly three months of non stop rioting looting and burning on the west coast. Democrats won't lift a finger to stop it. Not to mention all the other democrat hellholes in the country.
Let me remind you. It's Trumps America.
Trump is fanning the flames.

Forum List

Back