Reality Sets In

Morals??? So you believe Trump standing up to our Hysterical House Dem's frenzied demands to be immoral???

Tell me, DP … when others require you to drop trousers and bend over how quickly do you comply?

I suspect you can't see the slippery, police-state slope on which the Dems would put this country but all Americans - including those named Trump - have constitutional protection against unreasonable search & seizure. Now you may disagree that 4th Amendment applies but I much prefer Trump defend our rights by defending his own than allow congress to play their political games without serious pushback.

Thank you, Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!!!
The chief magistrate of the Union serves at the discretion of Congress. It is a public office not a private office.

thank Goodness, there are no federalists in the House. there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.
Chief magistrate?
OK, so you got absolutely none of that correct but nice try.
it should not be difficult to "argue the right wing into submission". y'all have nothing but fallacy.
And yet for all your trying you just can't seem to get 'er done. What do you make of that?
you won't be able to get away with your typical, non responsiveness in open Court.

so, knowing that, why should i take y'all seriously now?
/——/ When are we going to court to testify about your confusing posts where you try to sound more educated than you really are? I’m free next Tuesday and Thursday.

The chief magistrate of the Union serves at the discretion of Congress. It is a public office not a private office.

thank Goodness, there are no federalists in the House. there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.
Chief magistrate?
it should not be difficult to "argue the right wing into submission". y'all have nothing but fallacy.
/——/ The problem is the leftards never try and argue a point. They use emotion and scream in your face to comply. Tell me how Hildabeast calling half of America deplorables is arguing Republicans into submission. Go ahead, we’re waiting.
HALF

HALF of Trump supporters, which are consistently about 35% of our citizens.

so half of that would be 1/6th of the country!

NOT that she should have said that at all during the campaign!!!

But know, that every single day and every single minute that President Trump speaks or tweets, is him calling more than half of the Nation, worse things than that....from the moment he took office, to be the president of everyone, in the United States... he's turned the office of the Presidency of the United States in to his own political Bully Pulpit, and for ONLY 1/3 of this country, his own political supporters.
/—-/ I mean Half of the voters who show up on Election Day you blithering idiot. And what about the independents who support Trump? And all presidents use the office as a bully pulpit, including your lord and master Obozo the clown.
Are you a Neo-Nazi?
Are you a White Supremacist?
Were you part of the Group in Charlottesville Marching lock step and shouting "Jews will not replace us"?
Were you one of the ones shouting LOCK HER UP, before her ever being charged, let alone convicted of a crime?
Were you one of the ones passing the rumor that she was operating a Pedophile ring out of a Pizza parlor?
Or one of the ones spreading around she had Parkinson Disease?
Or one of the ones that supported Trump putting the women Bill slept with or abused 2 or 3 decades ago in the front row of a debate audience with Hillary,
while denying the 17 women that accused Trump more recently of sexually harassing or assaulting them... a voice or flat out telling and accusing them, and saying that they were lying?

If not, then she wasn't talking about you as a deplorable....!

Last edited:
Chief magistrate?
/——/ The problem is the leftards never try and argue a point. They use emotion and scream in your face to comply. Tell me how Hildabeast calling half of America deplorables is arguing Republicans into submission. Go ahead, we’re waiting.
HALF

But know, that every single day and every single minute that President Trump speaks or tweets, is him calling more than half of the Nation, worse things than that....from the moment he took office, to be the president of everyone, in the United States... he's turned the office of the Presidency of the United States in to his own political Bully Pulpit, and for ONLY 1/3 of this country, his own political supporters.
/—-/ I mean Half of the voters who show up on Election Day you blithering idiot. And what about the independents who support Trump? And all presidents use the office as a bully pulpit, including your lord and master Obozo the clown.
Are you a Neo-Nazi?
Were you part of the Group in Charlottesville Marching lock step and shouting "Jews will not replace us"?
Were you one of the ones shouting LOCK HER UP, before her ever being charged, let alone convicted of a crime?
Were you one of the ones passing the rumor that she was operating a Pedophile ring out of a Pizza parlor?
Or one of the ones that supported Trump putting the women Bill slept with or abused 2 or 3 decades in the front row of a debate audience with Hillary,
while denying the 17 women that accused Trump of more recently of sexually harassing or assaulting them... a voice or flat out telling and accusing them, and saying that they were lying?

/——/ no, she was talking about all Trump supporters since her statement included “...the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.” One group is not mutually exclusive of the other. There is no hard line division.

not enough morals to go around on the right wing?
Morals??? So you believe Trump standing up to our Hysterical House Dem's frenzied demands to be immoral???

Tell me, DP … when others require you to drop trousers and bend over how quickly do you comply?

I suspect you can't see the slippery, police-state slope on which the Dems would put this country but all Americans - including those named Trump - have constitutional protection against unreasonable search & seizure. Now you may disagree that 4th Amendment applies but I much prefer Trump defend our rights by defending his own than allow congress to play their political games without serious pushback.

Chief magistrate?
i don't know what you are talking about. there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.

Chief magistrate?
i don't know what you are talking about. there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.
/——/ The Federal Doctrine may have been problematic- v. cis-centric and exclusionary- yet still the best way to show up & show out as exemplified by the prevailing discussion.

not enough morals to go around on the right wing?

Chief magistrate?
Consider for a moment the vapidness of one who considers "it should not be difficult to argue the right wing into submission. y'all have nothing but fallacy" to be his argument. It's very sad.

If progressives so confident they got Trump, then why all the angst and anger in the posts? If you are winning, then posts would be devoid of such misery....one would think. So.....what's up with that?:dunno:

And what's the wait on impeachment here? What's the hold-up now?:uhh::uhh::uhh:

If progressives so confident they got Trump, then why all the angst and anger in the posts? If you are winning, then posts would be devoid of such misery....one would think. So.....what's up with that?:dunno:

And what's the wait on impeachment here? What's the hold-up now?:uhh::uhh::uhh:

A crime

Chief magistrate?
HALF

Are you a Neo-Nazi?
Or one of the ones that supported Trump putting the women Bill slept with or abused 2 or 3 decades ago in the front row of a debate audience with Hillary,
while denying the 17 women that accused Trump more recently of sexually harassing or assaulting them... a voice or flat out telling and accusing them, and saying that they were lying?

Lol.....there is not a person in this entire country that is more detested than Hillary Clinton. We sure found that out in 2016....and lol.....liberals are still all bent out of shape and miserable about it. Time to move on.....nobody cares about Hillary Clinton anymore.

HALF

Are you a Neo-Nazi?

Lol.....there is not a person in this entire country that is more detested than Hillary Clinton. We sure found that out in 2016....and lol.....liberals are still all bent out of shape and miserable about it. Time to move on.....nobody cares about Hillary Clinton anymore.

They're still STUCK in the 2016 election results.
This also explains why they have NO VIABLE vision for the future direction of our Country.

Chief magistrate?
HALF

Are you a Neo-Nazi?

Yeah she was....anyone not voting for her was considered one

iu
More like this, miketx:

HALF

Are you a Neo-Nazi?

Then she should not have said HALF of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables.... She should have said ALL, but she didn't.

Chief magistrate?
/——/ The Federal Doctrine may have been problematic- v. cis-centric and exclusionary- yet still the best way to show up & show out as exemplified by the prevailing discussion.
There is nothing ambiguous about the federal doctrine; the right wing is merely clueless and Causeless.

Chief magistrate?
There is nothing ambiguous about the federal doctrine; the right wing is merely clueless and Causeless.
/——/ Federal Doctric and exclusionary- yet still the Federal Doctric and exemplified by to show out as exemplified by the Federal Doctrine may to show out as exclusionary- yet still the problematic- v. cis-centrine may have been problematic- v. cis-centric and exclusion The Federal Doctric and exemplified by the Federal Doctrine may the prevailing discussionary- yet still the best way the Federal Doctric and exemplified by the Federal Doctric and exclusionary- yet still the Federal Doctric and exclusion

/——/ Federal Doctric and exclusionary- yet still the Federal Doctric and exemplified by to show out as exemplified by the Federal Doctrine may to show out as exclusionary- yet still the problematic- v. cis-centrine may have been problematic- v. cis-centric and exclusion The Federal Doctric and exemplified by the Federal Doctrine may the prevailing discussionary- yet still the best way the Federal Doctric and exemplified by the Federal Doctric and exclusionary- yet still the Federal Doctric and exclusion
We cannot do a better job today. That is how most Excellent of a Job, They did.

We cannot do a better job today. That is how most Excellent of a Job, They did.
/——/ Therely clueless. There is nothing ambiguous and Causeless and Causeless about the left wing ambiguous about the right wing is merely clueless. Therely clueless about the federal doctrine; the left wing ambiguous and Causeless is not only merely clueless. There is nothing ambiguous and Causeless about the right wing is merely clueless. Therely clueless and Causeless and truly clueless. And yet nothing is ambiguous in history especially Causeless about the right wing is merely clueless about the federal doctrine;

HALF

Are you a Neo-Nazi?

Then she should not have said HALF of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables.... She should have said ALL, but she didn't.

It really doesn't matter now....she lost and you loons still haven't came to the reality of that.

Get over it already. Seriously

Forum List

Back